Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) (35521 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) / The Day I Almost Met Don Jazzy And His Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2015
BE KIND TO DOES WHO SMOKE COS EACH CIGARETTE MIGHT B DIA LAST...
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 14, 2015
tohpahz:
Lolzz. Lung diseases.. pancreatic diseases..
i pity them..
vote my darling twaci for miss nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 14, 2015
blesoh:
Make person no hear of kidney failure oh
He has money to buy 20 kidneys so he doesn't care.
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by tohpahz(f): 2:45pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
vote my darling twaci for miss nairaland.

Vote me for miss nairaland wink
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 14, 2015
tohpahz:

Vote me for miss nairaland wink
how can i vote 4 u when my wife twaci is contesting? dnt worry next year when twaci is nt contesting i will vote 4 u.
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 14, 2015
Oluwasaeon:
Mister,chill.... Why u hitting on me like I caused Nepal earthquake

hitting on U
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by ooshinibos: 3:00pm On May 14, 2015
SEUN WHY NOW ?..this is not important for the public
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by emrys1(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
childishnes. HKN is a crew for amateur people

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
Esdb3:

I thought I was the only one noticing till your comment. What sort of rubbish makes fp self! Lalasticlala should be removed as an admin because all these ops just create dumb topics and then you see cc:lalasticlala and bam! It hits fp while some other people write up smart things and don't get a single like or share..... The familiarity between mods and normal users should stop or be reduced atleast...... Seun you hear o

Gbam!!! If We talk too much now they ban us for weeks.... I guess We are in Rome so We should act like #Romans

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
NigellusHosan:

hitting on U

Giver her small Hope nau Dude.... Help a sister....
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by blesoh(f): 3:25pm On May 14, 2015
Ontarget:
He has money to buy 20 kidneys so he doesn't care.
when all d kidney come fail nko,original nd photocopy no b d same oh
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by iykololo(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
They are smoking away their destiny, God did not design anybody to smoke, if not he would have put an exhaust pipe in their head.

That was how my friend smoked knock out instead of cigarette on new year day, he put the cigarette in his left pocket and put the knock out in his right pocket, he said when it is 12am he would smoke the cigarrette, when 12am reach he mistakenly put his hand in his right pocket and smoked the knock out, the knock out that was designed to fire three loud shots, we started hearing paw paw paw at the back of the church, he started crying "pastor help help", na God save am.

He did. What are ur nostrils for? Double exhaust Sef for crying out loud.
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by potential84: 6:32pm On May 14, 2015
see how hm dey smoke.....not gud at al
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by omojeesu(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2015
SATANIC BONDAGE. I HOPE BY NOW THEY'VE NOT SOLD THEIR SOULS TO SATAN FOR MONEY, FAME AND HEDONISM AS WE HEAR THEIR NEW MENTORS IN THE U.S. HAVE DONE. GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEM.
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by klax(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2015
I swear God will punish anybody who come here to be talking about raising cash for these bitch kidney problem in future. Guys pls smoke more as a matter of fact add igbo join ok we are waiting for una it's a matter of time.
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by mafioso47(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2015
Just after wizkeed posted his own smoking pix. Smh
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by froshjay(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2015
no wonder he as such a bad voice
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2015
psquare don't smoke that's why I like them.. just a guess though!!!
Re: Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) by josite: 9:02pm On May 21, 2015
d prosperity of fools is their destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia's Joint Turned Into A Strippers Club? / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today / Nigerian Rapper Eva Transforms Into A Really Scary Zombie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.