Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here (5786 Views)

This Four Factors Can Destroy Your Blogging Career / 4 Factors That Can Kill Your Blogging Career - NCT / Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by sholly007: 1:07am On May 15, 2015
winetapper:

Am having problems creating a post on with nokiaE5
You cant create post on wp with your nokia E5, and if possible u were able to get the post page most times its bounce back..i'll urge u to go for PC..
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by Val22(m): 1:34am On May 15, 2015
I tried it and it sucks to the core. I mean blogging from phone whether android or Nokia. The best bet is to get a cheap laptop of at least 2 gig ram and you will begin to enjoy blogging. I started blogging with a 2gig ram pm my papa gave me just at my 2nd yr in university. I blogged and blogged for 2 years until my site became established and was generating monthly income for me (approximately $1500/month). One month like that, one company paid me N150k for advert on my blog and I used it to purchase a new pc that day the money hit my account.
I dashed out my little, poor and senile 2 gig ram pc to my siblings. At least, it has done a great job by making my blog where it is today. What you can learn from my little story is PESERVERANCE Pays. Don't relent no matter how hard it seems to be. Be focused and one day you will be the boss of your own just like me.
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by Larrylarex(m): 6:27am On May 15, 2015
I applied for adsense via YouTube and my application has been approved and I even saw an adsense gadget on my 'layout' but ads are not showing on my blog just yet, what could be the problem? http://storiesfromfrancis..com
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by mrvance(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2015
Ambassador1991:

Yes, you're right. Am a prolific writer that wants to start a blog. I have also gotten so many writing jobs but I don't have cash to purchase a Laptop. How can you be of help? Thanks.
If you have gotten so many writing jobs then a laptop isn't so hard to get. . only a month of writing can get u up to $700... Try follow my blog to know how to freelance in a better way
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by winetapper: 7:23am On May 15, 2015
sholly007:

You cant create post on wp with your nokia E5, and if possible u were able t get the post page most times its bounce back..i'll urge u to go for PC..
Alright thank you plenty.. Cos i have been trying for a very long time

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by sholly007: 7:34am On May 15, 2015
winetapper:
Alright thank you plenty.. Cos i have been trying for a very long time

Your welcome bro.
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by ITbomb(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2015
mrvance:

If you have gotten so many writing jobs then a laptop isn't so hard to get. . only a month of writing can get u up to $700... Try follow my blog to know how to freelance in a better way
Is there no way to spell out the process here for us that have limited data to watch YouTube
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by mrvance(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2015
ITbomb:

Is there no way to spell out the process here for us that have limited data to watch YouTube
Writing a post out can be really strenous...that's y I created the video and it shows you live every detailed steps
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by Vstuffs(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2015
Pls who knows d steps involve in verifying a site via addynamo
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by samuelson06(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2015
jaelz:
are you new to blogging,old in blogging or looking to become a world renowned blogger and make money from it? are you having any difficulties in achieving your goals and dreams any difficulties or problems at all relating to blogging then post them here lets squash them. am Kolawole iselowo a well known blogging master and teacher.

Hello bro, I submitted my blog to be crawl by Google but it returns DNS error (100%) while the other two checks were successful. How do I fix this please?

ITBomb, can you help pls?
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by ITbomb(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2015
Vstuffs:
Pls who knows d steps involve in verifying a site via addynamo
1. On the top nav bar, locate Website Ads
2. Click on the green "Add New Website"
3. Fill in the website/blog address, description etc
4. Select verification method
5. I would suggest you use the "META TAG" option
You will get something like "<meta name="f7Byxxxx" content="dfadc2b9-968f-473d-xxxx-d305726xxxxx">
6. Place this right below the <head>
7. The trick here is that you may get an parsing error, if that is the case, manually edit it to this
<meta name='f7Byxxxx" content='dfadc2b9-968f-473d-xxxx-d305726xxxxx'/>
ie replace all the double quotes ( " ) with single quote ( ' ) and put a forward slash ( '/> ) at the end of the last quote

8. Click Validate and after some time go back to verify it again.
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by Vstuffs(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2015
ITbomb:
Thanks Bros...really appreciate
Re: Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here by Whizzcute(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2015
I registered as an affiliate at MARKETHEALTH, So i want place the banner ads to my blog but i dont know how to get their banner code,pls how do i get it?
cc jaelz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Proposed Domain Name Is Taken: Which One Should I Go For? / Game Of Copying! All The Times Facebook Tried To Drown Snapchat / Mtn On Android And Blackberry ( Free Browsing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.