Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts (30123 Views)

Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos / Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Nobody: 11:48am On May 14, 2015
it cant be like d original
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by anwe: 11:48am On May 14, 2015
Congratulation. This is can do Nigerian spirit that I know. Not sharing oil money...
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2015
IGBOS representing Nigeria since times immemorial... and some in another part of same Nigeria are busy manufacturing BOMBS as if Nigeria is Afghanistan

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by bajeen(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2015
A very good development. By the time we realise that we can never develop until we support and patronise our indigenous technology, we'll be counted amongst the developed nations. Kudos, once again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2015
chowlade:

Bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by funkybully(f): 11:49am On May 14, 2015
The technological manpower Nigeria needs to leap into technological advancement are found in d South East.

No amount of suppression can Stop igbos.

Suppress igbos, Nigerians pay for it

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by gozzy007(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2015
Franzeez:
This is a Nigerian not an Igbo man. The Yoruba's are looking for the downfall of the Igbo's and you say 1 Nigeria. Yoruba's won't be happy with this news. They r happy if Igbo's are in crime issues just to score cheap points
thank you my brother! Tell them
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by gozzy007(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2015
chowlade:
mediocrity at its peak!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Nobody: 11:51am On May 14, 2015
blesseenE:
Nice one. This is what we need in Nigeria.

Dredging machines? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by agabaI23(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2015
Im impressed
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by lazsnaira(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2015
That's my people
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by doyinbaby(f): 11:55am On May 14, 2015
criminalmindz:
BUHARI WILL ASK NIS NOT TO APPROVE IT CUS HE NIS IGBO grin
. continue to attract hatred instead of hoping for better propect for the man and invention
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by bigtt76(f): 11:56am On May 14, 2015
UHDTV faaa grin

Taylor86:
plz like my new TV 4 no reason

by doing so ur encouraging me to produce more
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by tplacid: 11:56am On May 14, 2015
Am a Yoruba boy and I always say this, the Igbos are gifted with technological prowess and they are very industrious too......this is just one example of so many where an Igbo man builds something from scratch. You can read up on another Igbo man Philip Emeagwali.(There won't be internet without him)

This doesn't mean Yorubas and Hausas don't have their strengths too but there is something VERY unique about the Igbos.

I imagine a Nigeria where there is absolute love among all the major tribes of this republic so we can be the envy of others.

God Bless the Igbos
God Bless the Hausas
God bless the Yorubas, Tivs,Kanuris, etc (please don't be offended if I didn't mention your tribe........lol)
God bless Nigeria and the whole world.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by dewstar: 11:58am On May 14, 2015
omenka:
Here we go again!! Don't you guys ever get tired of this Yoruba Igbo nonsense

Na wa oo.

They will not get tired of it as long as you keep giving them the attention they crave. I did not even notice what he wrote until you quoted him.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by younghartz(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2015
don't walk away from negative people... Run!!!
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by doyinbaby(f): 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
gozzy007:
thank you my brother! Tell them
continue to accuse yorubas of hating your tribe. yet u people will never stop. Trooping to yorubaland to live with yorubas. like i said continue to attract hatred for your tribe. And latter u complain of being hated
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Luukasz(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2015
[url]
Spaxon:
THIS IS REALLY AWESOME..NIGERIA REALLY HEADING SOMEWHERE
[/url] If you say Nigeria is Heading somewhere in terms of Technological Advancement,i will say No & Yes.Yes because Nigeria has one thing Dat all D G-7 countries av itz called "TALENTS" While No is because our Government/GovernmentOfficials aint ready 2 pay D sacrifice of making NIGERIA a Developed nation.Av U forgotten of D guy Dat built a aircraft frm Spare Part??,where's he 2day he has gone MIA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by dannewlife(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
Good News !
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by m1500: 12:04pm On May 14, 2015
Excellent!!! Please the Govt and our Big business men in Nigeria should ensure that this effort is not wasted.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by m1500: 12:07pm On May 14, 2015
tplacid:
Am a Yoruba boy and I always say this, the Igbos are gifted with technological prowess and they are very industrious too......this is just one example of so many where an Igbo man builds something from scratch. You can read up on another Igbo man Philip Emeagwali.(There won't be internet without him)

This doesn't mean Yorubas and Hausas don't have their strengths too but there is something VERY unique about the Igbos.

I imagine a Nigeria where there is absolute love among all the major tribes of this republic so we can be the envy of others.

God Bless the Igbos
God Bless the Hausas
God bless the Yorubas, Tivs,Kanuris, etc (please don't be offended if I didn't mention your tribe........lol)

Remain blessed, your type of thinking should be encouraged by all Nigerians; we will NEVER move forward with all the hate comments on NL!!
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by morefire: 12:08pm On May 14, 2015
if this were a drug dealer by now you would have seen all sorts of post about the ibos..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2015
TheFilmmaker:
[size=15pt]Amelika will pay better.

We don't appreciate good things in Nigeria.

I am sure there would've been friends that kept pulling him down thinking he's crazy when he was collecting scraps and all.

That is what we love to do in Nigeria. Bring people down, spite them, and praise our treasury looters! grin grin grin grin

Don't be fooled by all those hypocritical patriotism here. They all have their families abroad!

Run, go Amelika. RUN!!![/size]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/91/Warning_run_away.svg[/img]

They have graduated with a degree "PHD"pull Him Down
Whilst they do with their mouth
The guy is achieving

[size=15pt]One Pound - Brymo[/size]
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by kingsarch2000: 12:17pm On May 14, 2015
God bless you too. We need people like you.
tplacid:

God Bless the Igbos
God Bless the Hausas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by meccuno: 12:19pm On May 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Bad belle
its allowed...
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Guyman02: 12:20pm On May 14, 2015
If somebody does something remarkable we should first of all see him as a Nigerian not looking out to see if his name is Okeke or Balogun or Danladi and if somebody does bad thing we should see him as bringing shame on us all as Nigerians not to a particular tribe or religion.
We all have our strenghts, I have seen back in my university days that Yoruba guys are very good in computer software and programming while the Igbos are good at hardware, imagine if you combine the software and hardware, I am sure Nigeria will go places and the Hausas can begin to follow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by dokyOloye: 12:21pm On May 14, 2015
Basildvalour:
...And who says Nigerians aren't one of the most creative people on earth

Soon, the country will allow this man be exported abroad and help improve the economy of others without us recognising his worth and invention.

God Bless Nigeria
It's Biafrans,not Nigerians.
We did it during d civil war too,ogbunigwe,fuel refinery,armoured tanks,conversion of passenger aircraft to fighter jets,etc.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by cOmradeOracle: 12:22pm On May 14, 2015
Franzeez:
This is a Nigerian not an Igbo man. The Yoruba's are looking for the downfall of the Igbo's and you say 1 Nigeria. Yoruba's won't be happy with this news. They r happy if Igbo's are in crime issues just to score cheap points
Shut Up and concentrate on the topic ewu Gambia.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Kanmyos(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2015
naija gt talent.....hu dey tlk say talent nor dey dz country
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by tonychristopher: 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
tplacid:

God Bless the Igbos
God Bless the Hausas
Taa you ain't Yoruba cos the average Yoruba will hate ...but if u r Yoruba then ur type is going extinct

Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Spaxon(f): 12:25pm On May 14, 2015
Luukasz:
[url][/url] If you say Nigeria is Heading somewhere in terms of Technological Advancement,i will say No & Yes.Yes because Nigeria has one thing Dat all D G-7 countries av itz called "TALENTS" While No is because our Government/GovernmentOfficials aint ready 2 pay D sacrifice of making NIGERIA a Developed nation.Av U forgotten of D guy Dat built a aircraft frm Spare Part??,where's he 2day he has gone MIA

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by dewale1234(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2015
tplacid:

God Bless the Igbos
God Bless the Hausas

You have the internet, please read about the fraud called Emeagwali, http://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame You can also check other sites that talked about him. Stop living in a fool's paradise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Decapitated Copperhead Snake Bites Itself / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.