Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts (30122 Views)

Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos / Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Anybodie: 1:58pm On May 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

WHAT IS COMMON SENSICAL...IT'S THIS ATTITUDE OF YOUR PUT US IN THIS MESS ..IT'S ANNOYING ..CRITIQUES ALL TIME WITHOUT ANY HANDS ON EXPERIENCE

BIAFRAN BUILT MOBILE REFINARIES 40 YRS AGO INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING. THEM AFTER THE WAR THEY JETTISONED THEM ...TODAY 40YRS AFTER WE CANT REFINE COMMON OIL

BIAFRAN MEN BUILT GUIDED MISSILES AND BOMBS REST IS HISTORY TODAY WE CANT DEFEAT BOKO HARAM

AN IGBO INVENTED CHOLORA VACCINE THEY MESSED IT UP TODAY WE ARE BATTLING WITH CHOLERA

THE FIRST OPEN HEART SURGERY WAS IN UNTH IN 70S BUT INSTAED OF SUPPORTING THEM THEY WONT TODAY NIGERIANS ARE GOING TO INDIA FOR 5HAT

NOW THIS GUY BUILT THIS DREGGER YOU SIT BACK THERE AND TALK SHYT..AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SUPPORT U

I HATE BEEN A NIGERIAN...UN PLS SPEED UP THIS PROCESS

TOO MUCH PULL HIM DOWN IS HERE

DAMN
Nice write-up showing tribalism.
You mean while the so called Biafrans did ask these, other tribes were sleeping or eating.
Did you do well to check for other things done but others.
Am not trying to pull anybody down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2015
dewale1234:

You have the internet, please read about the fraud called Emeagwali, http://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame You can also check other sites that talked about him. Stop living in a fool's paradise

it's just Sahara reporters .
Philip is good with the computer, that's why he won the Gordon's prize in supercomputing
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Anybodie: 2:01pm On May 14, 2015
somegirl1:

I did and I have again.
So... pray, explain how my response was irrelevant.
You still need common sense to do that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by somegirl1: 2:07pm On May 14, 2015
Anybodie:

You still need common sense to do that

That?

You seem to have misread my previous comment. Unless you are saying common sense is required to explain how my response was irrelevant which I would expect wouldn't be an issue for you since you claim to have common sense.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by tonychristopher: 2:08pm On May 14, 2015
WHAT AND HOW IS THIS TRIBALISM, ARE THEY NOT FACTS? IF OTHER TRIBES WHERE SLEEPING SO BE IT, ANYWAY THEY HAVE BEEN SLEEPING, OK TELL ME THE OTHER INVENTIONS LETS SAY FROM NORTH OR WEST THAT DID NOT SAIL

THE HONEST TRUTH IS NONE

SO FACE THE FACT ...IGBO WANT OUT OF THIS DAMN HOLE

Anybodie:

Nice write-up showing tribalism.
You mean while the so called Biafrans did ask these, other tribes were sleeping or eating.
Did you do well to check for other things done but others.
Am not trying to pull anybody down

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2015
Anybodie:

Did you read my earlier posts at all

you have been making sense, I understand you perfectly. So far you don't have an ulterior motive tho ......
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Anybodie: 2:10pm On May 14, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

you have been making sense, I understand you perfectly. So far you don't have an ulterior motive tho ......
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by tonychristopher: 2:14pm On May 14, 2015
My dear dont mind them, the jealousy, its only sahar reporters wrote that, why did they not withdraw GORDONBELL award from Philip if he was a fraud..men the IGBOPHOBIA in this country is high

let me give you a personal experience

I WAS EMPLOYED IN A REAL ESTATE FIRM, MY JOB WAS BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT, when i came into the job, the other people from these tribes in Western part og Niger told me that it takes a minimum of 6 months to get a contract, but i took time studied the industry ther second month I got a contract, come and see jealousy...then they were make presentation to individual me i took another approach, i faced corporation and made presentation to firms, they sell in units i sell in hundred...bro come and see jazz and pull him down

My boss called me one day that he will fire me, i ask him for what, he couldnt say anything.....i was fire just like that, the day i got my sack letter , i made a supply for them to the tune of 1.9 million...after few months they gave me re instatement letter...i dumped them

THAT IS THEIR PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME...TODAY THE FIRM IS REGRETTING IT, I DID NOT TEACH THEM HOW TO GO ABOUT IT

That is Nigerian tribes and Igbo man

InyinyaAgbaOku:

it's just Sahara reporters .
Philip is good with the computer, that's why he won the Gordon's prize in supercomputing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by CSTR2: 2:23pm On May 14, 2015
And some people still think biafra needs oil to prosper.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by tonychristopher: 2:25pm On May 14, 2015
if isreal, switzerland, luxemburg, singapore which are small countries propered withouth oil, Biafra can do it
CSTR2:
And some people still think biafra needs oil to prosper.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 14, 2015
I am not surprised that he is an Igbo man.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by FlySly05: 2:36pm On May 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

WHAT IS COMMON SENSICAL...IT'S THIS ATTITUDE OF YOUR PUT US IN THIS MESS ..IT'S ANNOYING ..CRITIQUES ALL TIME WITHOUT ANY HANDS ON EXPERIENCE

BIAFRAN BUILT MOBILE REFINARIES 40 YRS AGO INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING. THEM AFTER THE WAR THEY JETTISONED THEM ...TODAY 40YRS AFTER WE CANT REFINE COMMON OIL

BIAFRAN MEN BUILT GUIDED MISSILES AND BOMBS REST IS HISTORY TODAY WE CANT DEFEAT BOKO HARAM

AN IGBO INVENTED CHOLORA VACCINE THEY MESSED IT UP TODAY WE ARE BATTLING WITH CHOLERA

THE FIRST OPEN HEART SURGERY WAS IN UNTH IN 70S BUT INSTAED OF SUPPORTING THEM THEY WONT TODAY NIGERIANS ARE GOING TO INDIA FOR 5HAT

NOW THIS GUY BUILT THIS DREGGER YOU SIT BACK THERE AND TALK SHYT..AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SUPPORT U

I HATE BEEN A NIGERIAN...UN PLS SPEED UP THIS PROCESS

TOO MUCH PULL HIM DOWN IS HERE

DAMN

Calm down sir. You must be really pissed to type all comment in CAPS. Sincerely from a Yoruba man
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by tonychristopher: 2:38pm On May 14, 2015
I am really, I LOVE SUPPORTING PEOPLE BE IT IGBO OR ANY TRIBE, I love encouraging people not critiquing like you...i hate it, they will sit down and critique without any tangible thing to show for it

Okay let me ask you...have you ever fabricated a wheel barrow before, not buying fabricate anything before, simplest mechanical stuff..but if you have not

can you pls SHUT UP...i hate people that pull him down

FlySly05:

Calm down sir. You must be really pissed to type all comment in CAPS. Sincerely from a Yoruba man
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Xcex: 2:44pm On May 14, 2015
Igbo bu igbo, nofin cn take us down, wen i reminiscence on wat d easterners passd tru, n where dey ar 2day, i say who God has blessd no man cn curse, we'll surely get 2 d promised land.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by tonychristopher: 2:46pm On May 14, 2015
FlySly05:

I know you are yoruba, I like you but I think your people should change their orienation, they will castigate innoson cars, they will call Nigerian made IGBO MADE...that is why they are still stuck in that position...I have been to almost all yoruba states and capital and i cant see any thing spectacular, i live in lagos, yesterday I even saw a mud house in one Abule near Egbeda

Pls, let us learn how to support each other rather than pulling people down and to be honest Yorubas are noted for that, even in work place, just make enquiries....

If you can change your orientation and talk to your people to cahnge, Nigeria can be better...... We all have our strengths and weakness, Igbos are technologically and Business savvy, we have found our strength, I think Yoruba should find theirs ALSO, hausa is agriculturally savvy

So key into your strengths than hate
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by mightyjoe746: 2:51pm On May 14, 2015
If it were 2 b nigeria gov. Project, na so so hundreds of millions we go dey hear.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Smooyis(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2015
Whaooooo. Kind of news i love to hear everyday. Hoping the state and federal govts will give him the support he needs. Kudos
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Franzeez(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2015
cOmradeOracle:

Shut Up and concentrate on the topic ewu Gambia.
one thing I know is that you can't get to my level in life. If you think I will go into war of words with you, am sorry I won't.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Franzeez(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2015
cOmradeOracle:

Shut Up and concentrate on the topic ewu Gambia.
one thing I know is that you ant get to my level in life. If you think I will go into war of words with you, am sorry I won't.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by cOmradeOracle: 4:26pm On May 14, 2015
Franzeez:
one thing I know is that you ant get to my level in life. If you think I will go into war of words with you, am sorry I won't.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Basildvalour(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
omenka:
First, I follow you in celebrating the guy. He is indeed worthy of commendation. But to think he'd be sought after overseas is taking it a bit too far buddie. These stuffs are readily available out there so I don't think that is likely.

God bless Nigeria, and no place else (as the Americans would say ). cheesy
Oh! You think he will be sought for abroad to replicate the same machine he has made here?

Hell no. Rather, he will be taking because he has the brains to work on and develop things and when he is provided with the materials, his creativity will reproduce better things for his host country.

Haven't you heard of the word "brain drain?"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by JohnVianney: 4:44pm On May 14, 2015
so i finally made front page grin
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by maldox(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2015
tplacid:
Am a Yoruba boy and I always say this, the Igbos are gifted with technological prowess and they are very industrious too......this is just one example of so many where an Igbo man builds something from scratch. You can read up on another Igbo man Philip Emeagwali.(There won't be internet without him)

This doesn't mean Yorubas and Hausas don't have their strengths too but there is something VERY unique about the Igbos.

I imagine a Nigeria where there is absolute love among all the major tribes of this republic so we can be the envy of others.

God Bless the Igbos
God Bless the Hausas
God bless the Yorubas, Tivs,Kanuris, etc (please don't be offended if I didn't mention your tribe........lol)
God bless Nigeria and the whole world.

Nice one bro.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 14, 2015
Anybodie:

It took him six months to develop one, how long will it take to produce on a large scale
Or you think encouragement will teach him how to handle sophisticated high-level tools

na waa for u.
it took him six months because he was learning. now he perfected. I don't think it 'll take him six months

hatred is bad for u

Don't walk away from negative people. RUN
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Umennajiego(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

WHO TOLD YOU THE SPIRIT IS LOST ..ARE YOU THE ONE THAT LOST BIAFRAN SPIRIT

CAN'T YOU SEE THE HIGH LEVEL OF IGBOPHOBIA ..HAVE YOU NOT HEARD TERMS LIKE IGBO MADE IGBO SENSE I NO GO RENT IGBO ...DIE IN LAGOON I HATE IBO..IBO ARE THIS AND THAT ...SO MANY TERMS

SO IGBOS ARE AWARE...IF IT'S WILL OF GOD THAT BIAFRA WILL BE ..IT WILL BE
And what happens too the investments our brothers and sisters have all over the country or really how big do you thing the biafran state is? just 5 states out of 36

A very good vision but my guy what happens to does in school and businesses when the remaining nigeria register us as aliens?? do we start all over again or what.... don't see me as being myopic, but if really u have the time explain this vision to me!!!

Hail biafra
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Anybodie: 7:54pm On May 14, 2015
patmaine:

na waa for u.
it took him six months because he was learning. now he perfected. I don't think it 'll take him six months

hatred is bad for u

Don't walk away from negative people. RUN
Pele, you think like a fisherman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 14, 2015
Anybodie:
Pele, you think like a fisherman
well am no fisherman.
proudly NNEWI boy
proudly ANAMBRA boy

stop hating. it's not good for u...
U can start by discovering another way to smoke skunk
maybe
another way to cook amala..
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by ideykwum: 8:42pm On May 14, 2015
It's good you're saying Nigerians now...not Igbos! Please apply it across board! Thanks

Basildvalour:
...And who says Nigerians aren't one of the most creative people on earth

Soon, the country will allow this man be exported abroad and help improve the economy of others without us recognising his worth and invention.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by ideykwum: 8:45pm On May 14, 2015
Exactly how they neglected the ingenuity in the Biafran war museum and lots of Biafran inventions because it didn't come under the right political and tribal colouration!

criminalmindz:
BUHARI WILL ASK NIS NOT TO APPROVE IT CUS HE IS IGBO grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by ideykwum: 8:47pm On May 14, 2015
Try saying that to Yorubas next time! Or are Igbos your convenient whipping dogs? My friend, grow up!!

omenka:
Here we go again!! Don't you guys ever get tired of this Yoruba Igbo nonsense

Na wa oo.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by basilo101: 9:01pm On May 14, 2015
Dis is d real development. Nigeria is fooling itself, paying whiteman wit free oil moni to build things 4 us is not development. Real development is powerd by local technology.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Anybodie: 9:48pm On May 14, 2015
patmaine:

well am no fisherman.

proudly NNEWI boy

proudly ANAMBRA boy

stop hating. it's not good for u...

U can start by discovering another way to smoke skunk

maybe

another way to cook amala..
Good, you are a Boy and you reason as a Boy. So am not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Decapitated Copperhead Snake Bites Itself / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.