Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts (30114 Views)

Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos / Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
Anybodie:

Good, you are a Boy and you reason as a Boy. So am not surprised

funny u. I purposely used boy. so u can feast on it...I am sure u won't have wat to say if I didn't...

Am no tribalist. I am only Here for fun.

so like oshiomole always say.

g and d..

stop hating it kills
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by simplemach(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
shadowgwalker:
pls what is a biafra, I've been hearing this strange occultic names for some time now. Is it like boko haram or an upcoming isis group?
just be patient, with time you'll know what it is.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by FlySly05: 6:39am On May 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

I know you are yoruba, I like you but I think your people should change their orienation, they will castigate innoson cars, they will call Nigerian made IGBO MADE...that is why they are still stuck in that position...I have been to almost all yoruba states and capital and i cant see any thing spectacular, i live in lagos, yesterday I even saw a mud house in one Abule near Egbeda

Pls, let us learn how to support each other rather than pulling people down and to be honest Yorubas are noted for that, even in work place, just make enquiries....

If you can change your orientation and talk to your people to cahnge, Nigeria can be better...... We all have our strengths and weakness, Igbos are technologically and Business savvy, we have found our strength, I think Yoruba should find theirs ALSO, hausa is agriculturally savvy

So key into your strengths than hate

I think it boils down to each individual to reorient themselves and be more receptive. Embrace the other guy and see them as equals and not inferiors. I love the Igbo, Hausas, Efik, Tiv you mention it. I have traveled mist states of the federation and i feel comfortable around everyone, I mean how can I not be comfortable with everyone as a Yoruba man who look and talk like and Ibo man. Please my brother we are Nigerians and let's keep it that way. That's how they see us the moment we step outside the shores of this Great country.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by tonychristopher: 8:56am On May 15, 2015
i love that ...for now we are nigerians and we should love ourselve even if biafra comes it doesnt change anything, we will still love ourselves as humans and nieghbour

To be hones the IGBOPHOBIA is getting all time high and iot is sickening...we have not attacked anybody, we have not taken anybody's land all They said they are scared of us dominating and conived to make us not to have presidency so we have not yet complained

ALL WE DO IS JUST TO BETTER OUR LIVES VIA INDUSTRY,BUSINESS AND EDUCATION so why the hate..they even gave us 5 states others have 6 yet we moved on...if they hate us..I THINK GOD LOVES US

So the IGBOPHOBIA should stop

FlySly05:

I think it boils down to each individual to reorient themselves and be more receptive. Embrace the other guy and see them as equals and not inferiors. I love the Igbo, Hausas, Efik, Tiv you mention it. I have traveled mist states of the federation and i feel comfortable around everyone, I mean how can I not be comfortable with everyone as a Yoruba man who look and talk like and Ibo man. Please my brother we are Nigerians and let's keep it that way. That's how they see us the moment we step outside the shores of this Great country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by tonychristopher: 9:06am On May 15, 2015
I just do not get it..why are people so particular about investment...let assume that Biafra comes to light, that doesnt stop igbo or nigerians investing anywhere...or do you think that actualization of biafra will mean forfeiture....now dont we have Nigerians with investments in Ghana, Uk, Cameroon, Togo...are they from those countries but the host countries are happy that they are investing there so will be nigeria...

It is left for any igbo to either continue or repatriate their investment home, but there are and will be bileteral trade agreements beteween countries in adherence with global standard practise overlooked by UN so dont fret

We are one..we are Nigerians, when it get to that stage we sort it out

biko

Umennajiego:
And what happens too the investments our brothers and sisters have all over the country or really how big do you thing the biafran state is? just 5 states out of 36

A very good vision but my guy what happens to does in school and businesses when the remaining nigeria register us as aliens?? do we start all over again or what.... don't see me as being myopic, but if really u have the time explain this vision to me!!!

Hail biafra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Silasthegreat(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2015
simplemach:
Thank God I'm a Biafran, Oooooh! Biafra the CHINA of the eentire Africa carry your national ID card, chant your Anthem and soe to you.
Land of the rising sun.

God bless the land of the rising sun!!!
God bless the people of BIAFRA!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Nobody: 7:10am On May 16, 2015
igweyundas:
Abatete my home town! My brother congrats.

Abatete,Abacha & Ezi Owelle are my village as well.
Re: Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts by Hanz1: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Actually, what I like about scrap metal business is the low barrier entry. You don't need lots of money to kick start. The most important step is to find a scrap yard nearby, speak to the dealer to negotiate a favorable quotes.

And you can even find scrap dealers close to your area on google. You only need to search for google. But you need to know that scrap metals are priced based on their materials. For example, copper sells better than iron or steel.

Moreover, once you start the business, you can easily scale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Decapitated Copperhead Snake Bites Itself / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.