Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (37272 Views)

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Let me show you how you're the bigger foooool and idioooot here...

Is efcc not a federal agency too?...ollodo

I sought to see where all you were listing as their duties will state that they have no legal backing to do what they are doing...mpama like u...

Did the court injunction say that frcn didn't have legal backing rather they said its witch hunt...Now why won't subsequent probe be seen as witch hunt too...onuku

That you rushed to court to stop probe. does it make you innocent?... what are you hiding?...what don't you want us to see and hear?...ewu

Why has sanusi being submitting his annual reports to frcn if you think they have no legal backing...anumanu

Reply me with insults again and I will let you see that I won't "struggle" to insult you more...afoanu like u
When has it become the business of a Judge to determine a case that is "witch-hunt" or criminal even without hearing the suit? That was how another Judge in Lagos granted the prayers of Fashola in 2010 seeking to stop the probe against him by the Lagos State House of Assembly when the "True Face of Lagos" sent petition. The Judge saidd that "the group was faceless" as if we are talking about corruption of face/faceless.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Sanusi was playing out the APC script, how can one embezzlement be worse than other embezzlements?
R u this d.aft or r u trying harder than usual?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by rileyy(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2015
I don't know this dude n infact I don't ever want to. But I know of his hate for nigeria, northerners, Buhari, APC and islam, so much hate packed inside of just one soul ? Nigga need help, he doesn't believe in anything real n need to be at peace with himself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
And you all have been going all over the place condemning Alison? If every indictee keep running to the courts to stop probe, who then will be prosecuted? I don't care whether or non went to court, I am concerned as to why Thief Emir Sanusi refused to clear his innocence and why the hypocritical Alhaji buhari and his supporters choose not to talk about it. What if NNPC GMD had got similar judgement?

Abeg spare me your epistle

Alhaji Buhari will send those found guilty of NNPC fraud to jail or at the minimum make them refund part of the looted money. And guess what? Nothing will happen. As in, life will go on!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by shaqhead: 1:39pm On May 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't you have your own words too?
And what are u?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:
[[s]quote author=adedeji65 post=33729522] buh why all of una come put politics for head like this...... Omo I kinda believe it's as a result of idleness... Maybe u guys should act in real life at least probably there will b a change in Nigeria....... We youths of nowadays though[/s] you keep spewing shiitt as usual......why cannt you point out your reason for you to mention my name.......but you prefer showing me how senseless you can be

....Smh
undecided

Get a life bro
looooooool....... Spewing shit as usual....? U need help brooo..... Lmao ND by the way I have a life, a good life...... My post was just to remind u there's more to life than NL.... Buckle up u might regret been a silly idle bit*ch nigga.... #cat
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by dustydee: 1:41pm On May 14, 2015
According to Barcanista, it is APC's fault for the failure of this PDP government from prosecuting Sanusi. How ridiculous does that sound?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

You don't run to court to stop probe, you go there when the procedures for that probe are not followed. In Mallam Sanusi's case he had been declared guilty even before the process started that's why he went to court. I can't condemn Allison because unfortunately I have no proof of any offense committed by her same way you can't call an Emir a thief without proof. Mallam Sanusi cleared his innocence but you just don't believe his side of the story.
Sanusi did not clear any innocence but ran away from having his name cleared simply because he is very much aware that he isn't innocent. Buhari has been pretending that such report never exist even when his VP was instrumental to see that Sanusi evades justice. You Sir and your friends have never for once called for the FRC probe. Anyway, it's no new thing I guess

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 14, 2015
What i want to know is how much do they pay this educated online illiterate to write such an epistle that is void of common sense and objectivity!??
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Alhaji Buhari will send those found guilty of NNPC fraud to jail or at the minimum make them refund part of the looted money. And guess what? Nothing will happen. As in, life will go on!

Will any sensible person wanna oppose that?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by aorta(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2015
themilanway:
grin grin grin grin grin So because GEJ's government for some strange reasons refuses to prosecute/probe Sanusi,Buhari shouldnt probe the missing $20 million?Or was there no missing money?

Who's fault is it that Sanusi wasnt probed since you claimed he was indicted?

Do you honestly think that Madam Allison is just been witch hunted?Is she clean as you want us to believe?

Why do you guys keep nuturing this fear that Jona might spend his allowance in jail?

When will you guys stop playing division and hate filled politics?Hasnt Sambo,FFK,Fayose and PEJ done enough during campaign?

Barcanista he that comes to equity..........
Must come in clean hands
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Good. But where did you get the erroneous impression that GMB's fight against corruption will be selective?
The NNPC probe may actually indict more Northerners than Southerners.

Like GMB said, he doesn't intend to start probing all past cases of corruption but what has been probed and which reports are available, he will work to implement recommendations of such reports. If anyone will oppose this, the question should be why were those investigations launched then?

With the way the corruption war will be fought, I expect that many Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws and other nationalities will be affected. I do not mind if it consumes my tribesmen provided they've been properly tried.

Now to the CBN case, there was a High Court judgement to stop the prosecution. Why did FG fail to appeal the judgment if it was not satisfied? Why must we now want to blackmail GMB with that case since it is closed, according to our legal procedures?

Please leave sentiment aside and let's see how the elected president prosecute the war against corruption and institutionalized stealing.

Fine...let's go this way...

1)Emphasis by buhari has been only on NNPC...so it means he's not interested in others...

2)Buhari by his own words has acquitted sanusi just like he did for abacha...so do I need any other evidence to see where he's going?...

3)Sanusi is now part of his voice echoing NNPc but ignoring CBN...is CBN a minor agency here...The world sees CBN more than they see NNPC so CBN should be clean first....if CBN fails, Nigeria dies...if NPC fails, Nigeria is merely in coma....

4)On appeal, Jonathan can't appeal because of national security...sanusi has been made emir before any appeal can ensue....emir is sacred to Hausa/Fulani both politically, religiously and economically...We are living witness to what happened when a special adviser issued just a query to late emir bayero...

5)In all, we have NNPC probe report and we have CBN probe report...let buhari visit the two reports because they are all under Jonathan administration...Nothing more...
He cannot be blind to one report and pick the other...that's selective prosecution and selective justice...

6)Note that sanusi stopped deeper investigation into his probe with the court injunction... let buhari do deeper investigation into NNPC and into CBN...shikena

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 14, 2015
rileyy:
I don't know this dude n infact I don't ever want to. But I know of his hate for nigeria, northerners, Buhari, APC and islam, so much hate packed inside of just one soul ? Nigga need help, he doesn't believe in anything real n need to be at peace with himself
You are an enemy to yourself. In fact, you hate yourself, your region and your religion.

Believe whatever you wish to believe
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 14, 2015
ayoolanr:
What i want to know is how much do they pay this educated online illiterate to write such an epistle that is void of common sense and objectivity!??

We have noticed you. Your one minute of fame has elapsed.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by onatisi(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2015
zimoni:

God bless you Sir.

You've said it all.

Jonathan caused this mess.

Imagine the emir was cleared by a federal court in Lagos, a FEDERAL court ooooooo? Jonah caused all these walaha.

He cleared Tinubu of any wrongdoing, he allowed Amaechi and Kwankwanso to decamp to APC successfully, the list is endless.

Jonah, you see your life now? Now HAYFEECEE are coming for you and your ministers, what you should have done in the first place.

You allowed opposition to grow at their own pace(instead of controlling their growth), the opposition eventually consumed you and now it's about to PERSECUTE you and your ministers.

Jonah, you fall my hand. You even called their governors to congratulate them whenever they defeated PDP candidates, what kind of CinC were you Jonah?

Abegiiiiiii jareyyyyyyyyyyy cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Meanwhile, Barcanista is right. Pa Buhari should prosecute everyone and not selective. We are patiently watching the movie.
bros mi ,just wait and see how buhari and apc will deal with pdp members ,ex gov and co . Many governorship and legislators elections victory will be annuled , ex govs will be probed ,taken to court and jailed . The only way pdp members will escape is to run to apc and join them . Gej really messed up bad .
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by kodded(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2015
[s]
adedeji65:
looooooool....... Spewing shit as usual....? U need help brooo..... Lmao ND by the way I have a life, a good life...... My post was just to remind u there's more to life than NL.... Buckle up u might regret been a silly idle bit*ch nigga.... #cat
[/s] cheesy

HYPOCRITE BEGONE :-P
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 14, 2015
rileyy:

Ironically, you know enough about him!

Truth and hate aren't the same thing.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by teufelein(f): 1:53pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've said it times without number, Sanusi is a confusionist, I'm even tired of this issue. Only God knows where he gets his figures from, A man who couldn't give account of his stewardship during his time as the head of the CBN, He brought all those up to cover for his gross incompetence.

BTW, I see the goat Demdem viewing, what does the goatee have to say? grin

please stop insulting goats, goats are honourable and they have dignity, good reputations to protect. Demdem has none of the virtues..,

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2015
steppin:

Story! During the time of OBJ, the law courts were literally controlled by OBJ himself.
The people that were punished were mostly his enemies or people who meant nothing to him.
Let's see how Buhari's government intends to probe criminals like Sanusi, who'll use their loot to get the smartest lawyers on their side.
Like the guy you quoted wrote, every lawyer will always refer to that case and they'll claim it's a witch-hunt from the government.

Those punished, we're they guilty of the crime against them or not? Whether they are Obj's friend or not isn't consequential.
Ffk was above the law then but afterwards he started facing the music.
Even if lawyers refer to such, the judge will still look at the merit and correlation.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
When has it become the business of a Judge to determine a case that is "witch-hunt" or criminal even without hearing the suit? That was how another Judge in Lagos granted the prayers of Fashola in 2010 seeking to stop the probe against him by the Lagos State House of Assembly when the "True Face of Lagos" sent petition. The Judge saidd that "the group was faceless" as if we are talking about corruption of face/faceless.

Don't mind all these sycophants being smart by half... Just keep dropping it for them...gringringringringrin way that childish chemali abi chemical wey dey insult me gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by OYAY(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2015
This thread is jejune,hypocritical,kindergatten and misleading at best

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2015
shaqhead:
And what are u?
Your nightmare

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 14, 2015
teufelein:

please stop insulting goats, goats are honourable and they have dignity, good reputations to protect. Demdem has none of the virtues..,

Haha hahaha. I dey learn here. See summary!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by texazzpete(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2015
The only Nigerian being deceived is barcanista. After being persuaded to ditch his personal convictions and support the PDP before the elections based on promises of raw cash, the man has been on a vendetta.
After GEJ lost, they managed to hoodwink @barcanista by telling him to continue posting crap on NL and he'd be part of the 'new generation of PDP' smiley

Abeg, sanusi convincingly refuted every single on of those allegations. In fact, he comprehensively proved that GEJ was cluelessly probing him for expenditures that the president himself signed off on.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/156827-suspended-cbn-governor-lamido-sanusi-responds-to-allegations-of-financial-recklessness.html

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by pistol: 1:59pm On May 14, 2015
this country should just be split up.
the hypocrisy is just too much.
can you imagine the financial recklessness of sanusi,
it is just baffling that people are defending him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Fine...let's go this way...

1)Emphasis by buhari has been only on NNPC...so it means he's not interested in others...

2)Buhari by his own words has acquitted sanusi just like he did for abacha...so do I need any other evidence to see where he's going?...

3)Sanusi is now part of his voice echoing NNPc but ignoring CBN...is CBN a minor agency here...The world sees CBN more than they see NNPC so CBN should be clean first....if CBN fails, Nigeria dies...if NPC fails, Nigeria is merely in coma....

4)On appeal, Jonathan can't appeal because of national security...sanusi has been made emir before any appeal can ensue....emir is sacred to Hausa/Fulani both politically, religiously and economically...We are living witness to what happened when a special adviser issued just a query to late emir bayero...

5)In all, we have NNPC probe report and we have CBN probe report...let buhari visit the two reports because they are all under Jonathan administration...Nothing more...
He cannot be blind to one report and pick the other...that's selective prosecution and selective justice...

6)Note that sanusi stopped deeper investigation into his probe with the court injunction... let buhari do deeper investigation into NNPC and into CBN...shikena
Those hypocrites shouting "Why didn't Jonathan appeal" would have been the first to carry out arson against innocent SS/SEsterner in Kano, Bauchi and other places should Jonathan appeal. The same people that said people to go to court during the certificate saga, were the same people that shouted "Jonathan witchunt" when people went to court. These people care less about good governance but are more concerned with partisan bias. You and I know what would have happened in the event that any judge upturn the injunction against Emir Sanusi.

Buhari that proclaimed "Abacha a Saint" and went ahead to say that "every allegation against Abacha is baseless" has never hidden the fact that he is standing behind Sanusi anyday!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by stinggy(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Reading your defense again on why thieves shouldn't be called thieves because there are other thieves, you mentioned a federal high court dismissed Sanusi's case, keyword FEDERAL. Writing Osinbajo's name in bold doesn't stop it from being a federal court, this is at a time Osinbajo didn't have any federal powers. Technically he still doesn't as I write have any federal powers.

That exactly is the summary of his psychobabble, and now it has been established that he never had the interest of Nigeria at heart.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by AhmedMustapha(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Sanusi did not clear any innocence but ran away from having his name cleared simply because he is very much aware that he isn't innocent. Buhari has been pretending that such report never exist even when his VP was instrumental to see that Sanusi evades justice. You Sir and your friends have never for once called for the FRC probe. Anyway, it's no new thing I guess
If you read the statements issued, you will notice that the court stopped that probe because the FRC didn't follow the laid-down procedures and the sham of a probe was meant to embarrass the former CBN Gov but
What stopped the FRC from going back and following the procedures if they really wanted to PROBE?
Why did the FRC not appeal if they were truly interested in PROBING?
You can't say the VP helped him evade justice because you don't win cases in courts based on sentiments but verifiable proofs which I'm sure the VP and his team had and
Finally we all have to understand that we can't get JUSTICE as long as we live in this world, what we get in the court is JUDGEMENT

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 14, 2015
pistol:
this country should just be split up.
the hypocrisy is just too much.
can you imagine the financial recklessness of sanusi,
it is just baffling that people are defending him.

That's the hypocrisy this thread was created to address. Unfortunately the deluded hypocrites are hellbent to continue deeper into the amazon of further hypocrisy.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 14, 2015
texazzpete:
The only Nigerian being deceived is barcanista. After being persuaded to ditch his personal convictions and support the PDP before the elections based on promises of raw cash, the man has been on a vendetta.
After GEJ lost, they managed to hoodwink @barcanista by telling him to continue posting crap on NL and he'd be part of the 'new generation of PDP' smiley

Abeg, sanusi convincingly refuted every single on of those allegations. In fact, he comprehensively proved that GEJ was cluelessly probing him for expenditures that the president himself signed off on.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/156827-suspended-cbn-governor-lamido-sanusi-responds-to-allegations-of-financial-recklessness.html

the only error in your post is the assumption that barcanista has personal convictions. he started on NL as a booster for obanikoro. dude is a political prostitute n the mould of ffk. if APC ups the ante, he will sing for them again

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by dan55: 2:02pm On May 14, 2015
TheOtherview:
Prior to July this year, the PDP and Jonathanian
goons led by sincere9gerian held sway on this
forum. They were infamous for posting
annoying and propaganda pro-Jonathan
articles , they deceived forumites to believe
that the country is progressing under
Jonathan's administration. They abused
freely The APC and General Muhammadu
Buhari with tales and propaganda. Bola Ahmed
Tinubu was not spared, neither was Amaechi
and Fashola spared. In fact, their propaganda
articles made frontpage to the disgust of the
Progressives and patriots. They abused
Mallam Sanusi for exposing the missing $20
billion, and even condemned Rabiu
Kwankwaso and the Kano Emirate for
crowning Sanusi Emir. They are known with
their GEJ till 2019 slogan. Led by the once
vibrant Sincere9jerian, Taharqa, Tomakint,
banega, gboliwe and others. As at their time of
reign they seem untouchable, indefatigable
and unshakable.
There came a time when they surrendered to
the sincerity and intelligence prowess of the
APC Nairalanders. The Progressives not only
exposed their principal Jonathan and the PDP
to be a fraud, but also successfully cut them to
size. Hardly will you find Sincere9gerian
comment on a thread, taharqa have gone exile,
Tomakint is on guest mode, Mogidi and
phockphockman are trolling, Idumose is
confused so is descartes.
The APC forced the admin to fire Ngwakwe
from his mod position. Thanks to the
Progressives, Visitors, Nigerians and other
forumites are now aware who the APC is and
what the party represents. Thanks to the
progressives that brought to light the
cluelessness and fraud of the PDP led
government. Today, General Buhari's
popularity on this forum is soaring. Thanks to
the progressives for bringing the Christians,
Muslims, pagan, yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani,
Ijaw, Berom etc under one family- APC. The
APC forced the some of the loud Jonathanians
to be hiding under the cloak of "neutrality".
Together we silenced those fraudulent
Jonathanians, together we shall send the
President and his PDP packing in 2015 and
together we shall return General Muhammadu
Buhari to Aso Rock in 2015. Yes! We Can.
Special Thanks to: Gbawe Donphilopus
Omenka Berem Omoreminder101 Obiagelli
Arewanationz caseless egift keneking Rawani
koboko69 ibnsultan neenar/neena
anago90/900/90000 and every other
progressive-not forgeting the one and only
demdem
Long Live The APC

. Just to show you,,, that is a cheap scam xcept u show the link.. Quoting somthing the person did not say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.