Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Immigration Provisional List Out - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Provisional List Out (22160 Views)

Immigration Provisional Appointment Letter / Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by frankly01: 2:30pm On May 14, 2015
The issue is not just making the list, are you likely to get your salaries. Shine eye! Hope incoming administration will not rescind this exercise.
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by anthonychido: 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
Congratulations.....
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by Tumm(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2015
frankly01:
The issue is not just making the list, are you likely to get your salaries. Shine eye! Hope incoming administration will not rescind this exercise.

Sadist!

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by popemech(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2015
I wasn't picked too despite reaching d final stage and meeting d requirements
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by kaysunnex: 3:48pm On May 14, 2015
Anextin:
Hello everyone, God just made my day by listing my cousin among those who were offered provisional appointment into the Nigerian Immigration Service. I Thank Him for that. This is first time in my life I have benefited directly or indirectly from the federal government without going through any politician or meeting a high ranking individual. If this continues, Our Nigeria will be a better Nation indeed.

Congratulation to all those who made the list and especially those who gave us insights to assist people who went for the oral interview. I must say I got some tips like the jss result, primary testimonials and some other tips which were helpful to my cousin.

Hope most of you made it, please share if you did and still share if you didn't.
God bless Nigeria

Ok, I don't want to sound like a saddist but something keeps bothering me about this recruitment. Why waste the time of thousands of people when they knew only few vacancies are available? Imagine 24,000 applicants were shortlisted for interview and 2000 was chosen for appointment.

144 of CONPASS 08 for shortlisted in Kwara state for interview and only 5 was chosen based on the list as I don't know if there is still another hidden list somewhere. Anyways, I won't pray that the new administration should cancel recruitment exercise because if I was on that list I wouldn't want someone to think such. I just hoped they(FG) make it clear next time so not to put people's live on risk.

6 Likes

Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by Holatunde007(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2015
It was all a scam...............the stage was so so untrasparent Foooools!
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by baylrc4real(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2015
This is another Jonathan Govt. Scam..someone here once complained of a new lists of ppl added recently and we took it lightly now d result of their new scam has been shown..Most qualified ppl were not taken after dey hv wasted their time and money..wen dey re actually putting their ppl in this die minutes...May God reward dem accordingly after dey have stress d hell out of me. Nigeria Under Jonathan City of Scammers
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by Philipsdael(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2015
Send a whatsapp massage to this line 07032310944 so
that i will add you in the
CONPASS-O6 WHATSAPP GROUP for a more concised and focused discuss in order to pass informations quicker and easier.
'
Orlu, Imo-State center
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by Koleman(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2015
HAH:
Go and keep praying that Buhari does not reverse all appointment, promotion and contract awarded after March 28th

that's my fear. coz its obvious the present administration deliberately did this to cos problems for the incoming.... let's watch and see
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by charly4lyf(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2015
Akexstinger:
Wasn't picked upon meeting the requirements.

Na only you?
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by LilyLuvSrk(f): 9:19pm On May 14, 2015
Please can some check my name in the list? it's Lynda Ifeoma Nwuzu
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by LilyLuvSrk(f): 9:20pm On May 14, 2015
Please can some check my name in the list? it's Lynda Ifeoma Nwuzu Ebonyi state
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by goldtooth: 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

''Sometimes the disappointments that happen in our lives put us DIRECTLY on the path of the best things that would EVER happen to us.''

Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by Emmysteve(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
Please can some check my name in the list? it's Lynda Ifeoma Nwuzu Ebonyi state
I will check your name for u. I remember what you passed through after the interview

1 Like

Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by Chriswazo(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2015
Hello Peeps, Please how Can I See the list? Secondly do any of you know how many names appeared on the list Cos my agent told me that more lists will soon be released?
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by OlanikeAsaolu(f): 9:11am On May 15, 2015
Chriswazo:
Hello Peeps, Please how Can I See the list? Secondly do any of you know how many names appeared on the list Cos my agent told me that more lists will soon be released?

I had dat it was 2000 names dey released. pls hw sure re u dat dey are releasing anoda list?
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by buccunmie(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2015
@Nike let just hope for the best because there are lots of error in regards the names.
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by LilyLuvSrk(f): 12:15pm On May 15, 2015
Emmysteve:
I will check your name for u. I remember what you passed through after the interview
Where u with the first batch of interviewees?
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by bodekom92(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2015
Good day, Kindly ask your cousin if he has received a mail notifying him of his provisional appointment.I made the list but I havent gotten any personal message.
Anextin:
Hello everyone, God just made my day by listing my cousin among those who were offered provisional appointment into the Nigerian Immigration Service. I Thank Him for that. This is first time in my life I have benefited directly or indirectly from the federal government without going through any politician or meeting a high ranking individual. If this continues, Our Nigeria will be a better Nation indeed.

Congratulation to all those who made the list and especially those who gave us insights to assist people who went for the oral interview. I must say I got some tips like the jss result, primary testimonials and some other tips which were helpful to my cousin.

Hope most of you made it, please share if you did and still share if you didn't.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by Maxwave: 10:30am On May 18, 2015
I was not choosen .. I don't know why? And all my certificate r complete including my primary and secondary school testimonial. God is in control share!
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by Fecolity: 10:47am On May 18, 2015
any tangible news about nscdc.
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by sakieja(f): 9:20pm On May 18, 2015
please wait o,with regret mail can someone still made another list?reply is highly needed
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by Bi2014: 9:41am On May 19, 2015
Pls help hw do we get to ahoda
Re: Immigration Provisional List Out by starboynation(f): 6:17pm On May 22, 2015
Philipsdael:
Send a whatsapp massage to this line 07032310944 so
that i will add you in the
CONPASS-O6 WHATSAPP GROUP for a more concised and focused discuss in order to pass informations quicker and easier.
'
Orlu, Imo-State center
Cool also a CONPASS-06 IMO

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHELL Aptitude Tests 2012 / Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions / 10 Things You Didn’t Know You Can Claim On Your Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.