Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (24555 Views)

CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by missKiffy(f): 11:26am On May 14, 2015
Access bank recently introduced a new, weird method of recruitment, it gives applicants 10 minutes in a day, 10:00am to 10:10am for 30 days to apply on the site. It is like telling Lagosians they have only 10 minutes in a day to pass the third mainland bridge, you can imagine the gridlock.

Today was my first time of trying to apply and I realised that to enter the site is a war, there was network problem, I guess because the amount of people trying to enter the site at the same time was much. I set an alarm for 10 am to remind me to register and before I was able to enter the site it was 10:15 already. So I decided to set my alarm 15 mins earlier against tomorrow. The funniest part about the recruitment process is you might think you have enough time because it's for 30days but it's day 4 already and each day you log in you might not be able to apply at all till it ends.

Please share your experiences if you have applied or if you are still trying to.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by DIIGZ(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2015
I won't use my breakfast money I safe to buy MB go they apply for this kain rubbish,I do rather watch those trekkers with my mb than waisting it on access bank

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Cpumping(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2015
Why bother.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by chyBosslady: 11:23am On May 16, 2015
I succeeded in entering d site,they ask for my e-mail address, I entered .next line was my phone number and I tried entering it for several times and they keep telling me DAT d digit will be NAN.I don't understand dis.my phone number did not enter. I tried it wit +234 it did not work,I tried wit d first nine numbers .yet they speak d same English for me

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2015
I was able to apply using Mozilla Firefox....I logged in to d site @ exactly 9:58 waiting for the count down time to finish..
i was able to log in with my e-mail add n phone nos....
A qstn pop-up and it goes thus:
What is the name given to the cloth u put on if u wanna go to bed @ nyt...
a. Pajamas
b. blanket
c. cant remember
d. ditto to c
e. pyjamas
if u choose d ryt ans, u wil see ur result instanta n a link to proceed to d next stage bt if u choose d wrong ans, u wil be given d chance to try again after 24 hours...
once u r able to scale tru d 1st n d 2nd stage, u r free to login at any point in time to complete ur data...
just 6 stages.
NOTE: The job is for 24yrs below wit 2.1..bt there is a link to applicant above 24 also just dt d chances of inviting dem for an interview is nt too certain...
I dd mine n my two frnds @ a go by using diff pages bt same qstn.
Thanks to Mozilla ,my mini lappy n etisalat ntwk.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by lorddubic: 4:35pm On May 17, 2015
Currently recruiting for post of Admin
alphaviewg@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 17, 2015
chyBosslady:
I succeeded in entering d site,they ask for my e-mail address, I entered .next line was my phone number and I tried entering it for several times and they keep telling me DAT d digit will be NAN.I don't understand dis.my phone number did not enter. I tried it wit +234 it did not work,I tried wit d first nine numbers .yet they speak d same English for me
Enter your phone number with 00234 instead of +234, their website does not recognize plus(+) sign.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by nurez305(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2015
I also applied for it today with my phone in less than 5min.....

Na Godwin

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Whizpeter(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2015
I didn't even bother myself for two reasons...
First I'm an Engineer, nothing concern me with access bank. Except for the fact that I've got an account there...
Secondly, I knew that the prospects of getting the job was low...
This is just a cheap corporate scam
I doubt if they would employ up to 0.1% of the total number that applied....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Favourcharles23(f): 4:39pm On May 17, 2015
I will try it tomorrow
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by okooloyun1(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2015
I tried it twice i didn't get through nah to dey look them now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by jejemanito: 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
Felix0705:
It was fine
can someoneplease tell me why this idiott uploaded a pørnstar's pic shocked

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
That frustrated bank

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
Who be dat person wey put pussy pic for here
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by jamesbridget13(f): 4:47pm On May 17, 2015
hmmmm. ll try later
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Oluwabunmy(f): 4:47pm On May 17, 2015
Ve being tryin to log in since d 2nd day bt fortunately for me I got logged in d 4th day ...I entered wt my yahoomail acct n d question dey asked was" wat s d name of d cloth u wear to bed.....d option was Suit sleek,Pajamas,dress,suit,pyjamas...I picked Pyjamas n dey said ts wrong,.so I quickly log in wt anoda acct n dey asked same question n I picked Pajamas.....dey said am successful so dey took me to anoda stage n a msg was sent afta all dt dey wil get back to me.........dt was all about d test stuf

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by UnknownT: 4:50pm On May 17, 2015
Tried it some days ago with my phone, it connected but when I answered the question(where is paper made from?), and pressed submit, it didn't. Came back from church today, checked time, 10am and I logged in immediately and was asked another question(what is fire called...inferno) and it submitted successfully and I was directed to continue the application.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Pascal181: 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
Can someone share d site wit us plssss
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by purplekayc(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
No be them fire their staff some time back?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by emmyw(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2015
How To Apply For GTBank Scholarship
Worth N150,000 Monthly

http://www.ngschoolz.com/how-to-apply-for-gtbank-scholarship-worth-n150000-monthly/
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by emmyw(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2015
Pascal181:
Can someone share d site wit us plssss
Apply For Access Bank 2015 “Get a Job in 10 minutes” Now
http://www.ngschoolz.com/apply-for-access-bank-2015-get-a-job-in-10-minutes-now/
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by shumuel(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2015
Why are Nigerians so Gulible, they are using you guys for blogging and you are all falling for it cheaply, which Bank or Company will employ you by asking such stupid questions, even the ones that ask you Jamb questions still don't employ, na with this one dem go come employ ?

If i hear !

Nigerian Youths wake up and lets Stop the rich from using us to become Richer! Abba mana !

8 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by WebSurfer(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2015
jejemanito:
can someoneplease tell me why this idiott uploaded a pørnstar's pic shocked
If you ask us!! na who we go ask? NEXT
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 17, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by wiringdpt(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2015
Use rdp the speed will break the traffic on the site
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by solaugo1: 5:34pm On May 17, 2015
Recruitment apptitude test made easy..@ www.recruitment.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 17, 2015
I applied around 12pm noon and did it successfully.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by olareed(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
I was able to apply using Mozilla Firefox....I logged in to d site @ exactly 9:58 waiting for the count down time to finish..
i was able to log in with my e-mail add n phone nos....
A qstn pop-up and it goes thus:
What is the name given to the cloth u put on if u wanna go to bed @ nyt...
a. Pajamas
b. blanket
c. cant remember
d. ditto to c
e. pyjamas
if u choose d ryt ans, u wil see ur result instanta n a link to proceed to d next stage bt if u choose d wrong ans, u wil be given d chance to try again after 24 hours...
once u r able to scale tru d 1st n d 2nd stage, u r free to login at any point in time to complete ur data...
just 6 stages.
NOTE: The job is for 24yrs below wit 2.1..bt there is a link to applicant above 24 also just dt d chances of inviting dem for an interview is nt too certain...
I dd mine n my two frnds @ a go by using diff pages bt same qstn.
Thanks to Mozilla ,my mini lappy n etisalat ntwk.
for that very question...I chose "pyjamas",they said I was wrong....the following day I retried..they asked "which of the following relates to fire"? From the options I could see "Inferno" which I chose and yet I was still wrong...And that has actually kept me wondering as to why they kept rejecting the right answer choice...and funny enough,I think one can only retry twice after the first try...
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by olareed(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2015
Oluwabunmy:
Ve being tryin to log in since d 2nd day bt fortunately for me I got logged in d 4th day ...I entered wt my yahoomail acct n d question dey asked was" wat s d name of d cloth u wear to bed.....d option was Suit sleek,Pajamas,dress,suit,pyjamas...I picked Pyjamas n dey said ts wrong,.so I quickly log in wt anoda acct n dey asked same question n I picked Pajamas.....dey said am successful so dey took me to anoda stage n a msg was sent afta all dt dey wil get back to me.........dt was all about d test stuf
u smart...na to register with anoda acc sure pass nw...cos I was also a victim of both pyjamas and inferno questions...I even thought they were goina ask me that pyjamas que again d followg day,I go jus close eyes click pajamas...well,I dey wait for dem tomao sha...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by naijainfogalery: 5:54pm On May 17, 2015
The Only way you can get into the portal in ten minutes is make sure you have 5 systems opened including your phone, be at alert 30 minutes before the time, so as to give you the advantage to open the page before everyone else gets in, make sure the 5 systems are running simultaneously then once its time, click apply on the 5 systems then start your fasting and prayer session, from experience, in 5 to 7 minutes , one of the pages will load the application page successfully, u better be a fast typist or get someone who is a fast typist to be around, once the application page opens the submission isnt usually a problem.

Dont quote me to ask question, i didnt apply for the Access bank wickedness test grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG / Things Never To Say In A Job Interview / Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.