Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:12 AM

Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 (2946 Views)

Clean 406 Maroon Colour Now 680k. 08169446319 / *TOkS*. C.L.S Benz 08169446319 / Find Your Car and We Will Do The Rest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:41am On May 14, 2015
Hello my fellow nairalander.car lovers.ladies and gents.
Do you need a car for busnes
Private and any other stuffs like that! But you have been surfing here on thise very site. And you have been seeing the car of your choice but the distance is just too much for you!
Or the fear of traveling that far just to inspect a car and buy!
I am here for you to help you get a good cars withing and around here in the Northern part of Nigeria and even other part of Nigeria aswelll
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!
Any car of your choice I can get it for you!!!
At affordable prices! But depends on your budget anywa!
08169446319 is the number to call opon

Fountain autos are here to serv you better
As customer satisfaction is our major concern!!!
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:47am On May 14, 2015
Yeah some find it very hard to go lagos!
Some find it hard to go port harcourt
Benin! Because of the high rist of meeting some fake dealers on net!
To scam them.
This just goes to clients here around in the northern part of Nigeria
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:55am On May 14, 2015
Have heard aand seen clients form the northern part of Nigeria travel as far to the south or easthern part of Nigerian just to get a car
But after buying the car some of those car don't even reached akure before engine knock down!
Or over heat!
Or plenty electrical issues! That you have To park the car there in the bush and travel back here to the north jst to ource for money or carry your mechanic to repair the spoilt car for you
So you see the high risk invov!yet you will still pay like 600naira perday for the mai guard that look after your car!!

Have heard some travel far to get a car and after buying the car along the road boys wil still collect the car from them again!

Have heard some travel as far to get car but along the way the gear box spolit totally!

All this reason jst cuz of buying cheap but In that process of buying cheap car you endup spending what you never budget for!!!

Cause of these same reason. These goes to my pple here in the north that need a car!
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:59am On May 14, 2015
And you must face the truth
There must be a reason for selling
No matter how fine the car is
But try to see that atlist the reason should be something you can handle before you buy the car!
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 12:11pm On May 14, 2015
Some will even go as afr as lowering the timing of the car engine
So that you will never noticed any white smoke when you fire the car and then put very soft clothe on the plugs to avoid been wet!

And when you drive the car the car will not be able to move at it soppose to be! If it a manual gear it will not move well on the last gear but only moves from 1 gear to 4 only!!! This after you might have bought the car already when driving back as far to your station! But the seller will jst tell you that it just the fuel pump!!! Which is not at all! The engine need tobe changed or overhaul it!!!
These are the act of some dealers at a very far place.
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 12:16pm On May 14, 2015
I am not a mechanic but based on a true life experience and some other stries that I have heard!
That what makes me to post this here
Not until you go as far to get what you want
What you day look for sokoto
Day your shoko to!!!
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 5:36pm On May 14, 2015
cityhood:
Private and any other stuffs like that! But you have been surfing here on thise very site. And you have been seeing the car of your choice but the distance is just too much for you!

Kkkk
I am here for you to help you get a good cars withing and around here in the Northern part of Nigeria and even other part of Nigeria aswelll
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by CircleOfWilis: 6:04pm On May 14, 2015
I dey bauchi, looking forward to buying a peugeot 406 prestige...How much should I budget for tokunbo or fairly used one
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 6:27pm On May 14, 2015
Okay I get like 5 units
Of it
If you are on whatsapp I will send you pics so that you can see them
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by emeviks: 6:42pm On May 14, 2015
cityhood, how much do you sale a 2007/2008 toyota camry LE?
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 6:46pm On May 14, 2015
Nigeria use or toks?
Elaborate
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by viazi: 6:53pm On May 14, 2015
2003 Highlander V6 base, direct tokumbo base model. Accident free and clean title.
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 10:45pm On May 14, 2015
Okay
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 1:47am On May 15, 2015
cityhood:
To scam them.

Kkkk
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 8:27am On May 15, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 9:31pm On May 15, 2015
cityhood:
To scam them.

Kkkk
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by intanyx(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2015
Cityhood, this is an excellent innovation. I wish I had come across this last year maybe I wouldn't have suffered the pain and loss from the hands of policemen and car-delivery drivers who made me spend twice as much for a car that didn't last me 6months all because I couldn't inspect it myself. I have been following your good works and have full confidence that you will deliver. I look forward to patronising you for I reside in Kaduna too.
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 4:57pm On May 16, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by Coldfaya(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2015
Thiis guy can be trusted. Hv seen some of his cars. He tells u as it is. Will do biz wit u soon cityhood insha allah
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 7:57am On May 17, 2015
Well
Thanks for your compliment !!!
Hope to see you soon as you said!
Open and transparency is tha best!
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
cityhood:
Stressfree!
Riskfree

Kkk
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 3:37pm On May 17, 2015
cityhood:
Or the fear of trav

Kkkkkkeling that far just to inspect a car and buy!
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 10:33pm On May 17, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:36pm On May 17, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by viazi: 4:02am On May 18, 2015
viazi:
2003 Highlander V6 base, direct tokumbo base model. Accident free and clean title.
@ Cityhood respond to this by giving me your price Also give me your best price for RX330 2004. Treat as urgent.
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 6:35am On May 18, 2015
I don have that your looking for, for now
But i will look around for you!

Mostdef!
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 12:55pm On May 18, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 1:12pm On May 18, 2015
cityhood:
Private and any other stuffs like t

Kkkhat! But you have been surfing here on thise very site. And you have been seeing the car of your choice but the distance is just too much for you!
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by digitsolution: 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
I need a Benz C240 or C300 2003 -2005 model. How much with pictures. Whatsapp me 09038514880
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 10:05pm On May 18, 2015
Okay I willl
Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by cityhood: 11:26pm On May 18, 2015
cityhood:

Kkkk
Stressfree!
Riskfree
And wahala free!

Re: Do You Need A Car? And You Are Located In The North.08169446319 by wunmite06(m): 11:44pm On May 18, 2015
Please i need fairly used Toyota Camry 1996 Model Orobo or Golf 3 Automatic with new plate within the range of 300k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharp Naija Used Toyota Camry Tinylight(CAR NO LONGER AVAILABLE) / Neatly Used 2010 Toyota Avensis... Thumbstart,bought New, Very Neat @ 2.5m / Sold. Sold. Sold. Reg. Camry 08 now @1.6m Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.