Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam (41751 Views)

Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by piagetskinner(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2015
She is probably goin tru an emotional break down, and wants to cling unto sth that would ease out what ever shez goin tru#me thinks
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Samueloladapo(m): 12:09am On May 15, 2015
Atk01:
She's probably searching for answers and inner peace. I do hope she finds them.
In General iron's voice. "She needs to take some tea"
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Samueloladapo(m): 12:09am On May 15, 2015
Atk01:
She's probably searching for answers and inner peace. I do hope she finds them.
In General iroh's voice. "She needs to take some tea"
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by chachanga: 12:13am On May 15, 2015
that kaballah aspect most ceertainly unhinged her for all time...

after she's done collecting ISIS pin-sized wieners, she'll touch-down @Osun Oshogbo or Okija Shrine next, confused confusionist!

as for da light of Allah rant, "In yer dreams, mateys, in yer bluiddy landlubber dreams"
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by wiloy2k8(m): 6:02am On May 15, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
This is the type of news I love; the type that really hits the infidels. Infidels be like: another one again? *develops HBP*

By the will and grace of Allah, this will be her last religion; the same way it was for Cat Stevens and Loon, aka Chauncey Lamont Hawkins.

By Allah, this religion shall spread to all corners of the world in spite of those that want to destroy it, both inside it and outside it- haters keep hating.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah, and Allah will perfect and complete His light, even tho the infidels hate that.
[Surah 51, verse 8]

Proud Muslims in the house, can I get a thousand likes for Islam?

ur a terrorist .
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by princejayboss: 6:42am On May 15, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
This is the type of news I love; the type that really hits the infidels. Infidels be like: another one again? *develops HBP*

By the will and grace of Allah, this will be her last religion; the same way it was for Cat Stevens and Loon, aka Chauncey Lamont Hawkins.

By Allah, this religion shall spread to all corner's of the world in spite of those that want to destroy it, both inside it and outside it- haters keep hating.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah, and Allah will perfect and complete His light, even tho the infidels hate that.
[Surah 51, verse 8]

Mumu
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Nobody: 6:50am On May 15, 2015
princejayboss:

Mumu

I leave you to the Lord of the seven heavens, the earth,and every other thing in the universe, may He give you what you deserve.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by fightforchange1(f): 2:00pm On May 15, 2015
Shes a american crazy girl headed for destruction.
She is really mess
And was cuter with red hair
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by sherbol: 4:17pm On May 15, 2015
wot do u mean by bombing?
is either u r foolish or u r stupidly ignorant.
Taylor86:
jesu....

u mean my sister now prefer bombing to worshiping God

no ooooo

I can't take dis

my mother must hear dis
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by AyamDazey(f): 4:35pm On May 15, 2015
Taylor86:

i won't say anything to u

u know y

u look like my sister

but dnt quote me and say rubbish next time

Taaa!gbafuo!!! angry
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by talkingtruth: 5:27pm On May 15, 2015
Why the noise about an unstable lady preferring death to life? Her spiritual profile is not encouraging for now. I pray very soon she will become born again.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by talkingtruth: 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

By Allah, this religion shall spread to all corners of the world in spite of those that want to destroy it, both inside it and outside it- haters keep hating.

[Surah 51, verse 8]

Who would not hate islam for what muslims do all over the world? Even God hates it.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by jayboy17(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
talkingtruth:

Who would not hate islam for what muslims do all over the world? Even God hates it.
Wia u always kippn ur dumb brain?... Stupid gay
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 16, 2015
mrwiddy:
islam literarilly means peace!!
christainity is the worship of the annointed one,
annointment is the crazy dipping of a body into fluid(water,oil,stew,etc).like the origin bottle i annointed yesterday.....#christendom
what is this one saying? I recommend this pills for you. It will help your brain GREATLY!!!!! Peace my foot. What an irony. Terrorist. Mtcheeeeeeeeew

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by AyamDazey(f): 3:16pm On May 19, 2015
Taylor86:

i won't say anything to u

u know y

u look like my sister

but dnt quote me and say rubbish next time

Taaaa!!!gbafuo! angry
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
AyamDazey:

Taaaa!!!gbafuo! angry

uv told me dis b4

y repeating it

are you having crush on me

check my signature my pin is there
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by AyamDazey(f): 4:04pm On May 20, 2015
Taylor86:

uv told me dis b4

y repeating it

are you having crush on me

check my signature my pin is there

And i didn't realize you were keeping tabs on how many times you are told to get lost..safety Pin ko needle ni...you no know your age abi?!
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 20, 2015
AyamDazey:

And i didn't realize you were keeping tabs on how many times you are told to get lost..safety Pin ko needle ni...you no know your age abi?!

lol

bae ur stubborn

abeg i no get strength
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by mrwiddy(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2015
sbaks:
what is this one saying? I recommend this pills for you. It will help your brain GREATLY!!!!! Peace my foot. What an irony. Terrorist. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
ayekooto,......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven / Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.