Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Muazu Threatens Fayose: Shut Up Or I Will Expose You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Threatens Fayose: Shut Up Or I Will Expose You (1033 Views)

We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB / I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muazu Threatens Fayose: Shut Up Or I Will Expose You by kilonso001(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2015
News emanating from Naij News suggests that the national chairman of the ousted ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu allegedly threatened the Ekiti State governor, Dr. Ayodele Peter Fayose to keep shut his mouth or risky exposing the secrets behind his victory at Ekiti gubernatorial election last year.

Gov. Fayose and Mua’zu have been engaging each other in war of words in recent times. Some PDP chieftains including Fayose had accused the chairman of being responsible for the defeat the party suffered at the presidential polls held recently.

Fayose accused Mua’zu of having secret meetings with Ahmed Tinubu, leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Naij News could not substantiate the report as it could not either state where the PDP Chairman, Mu’azu made the comment not reported the source of the report.

Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu is reportedly out of the country on medical trip abroad.
Re: Muazu Threatens Fayose: Shut Up Or I Will Expose You by samutd4u(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2015
Ahhhhh
Re: Muazu Threatens Fayose: Shut Up Or I Will Expose You by Princecalm(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2015
your best friend is your worst enemy.
Re: Muazu Threatens Fayose: Shut Up Or I Will Expose You by temitemi1(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2015
Fake! Fake! Fake!!
kilonso001:
News emanating from Naij News suggests that the national chairman of the ousted ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu allegedly threatened the Ekiti State governor, Dr. Ayodele Peter Fayose to keep shut his mouth or risky exposing the secrets behind his victory at Ekiti gubernatorial election last year.

Gov. Fayose and Mua’zu have been engaging each other in war of words in recent times. Some PDP chieftains including Fayose had accused the chairman of being responsible for the defeat the party suffered at the presidential polls held recently.

Fayose accused Mua’zu of having secret meetings with Ahmed Tinubu, leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Naij News could not substantiate the report as it could not either state where the PDP Chairman, Mu’azu made the comment not reported the source of the report.

Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu is reportedly out of the country on medical trip abroad.
Re: Muazu Threatens Fayose: Shut Up Or I Will Expose You by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:08pm On May 14, 2015
The thread is as fake as d OP and as fake as d sauce
Re: Muazu Threatens Fayose: Shut Up Or I Will Expose You by moha225: 2:28pm On May 14, 2015
As they follow cook their food together na so dem go follow chop am...I no send wuna""by d way sef!! d last I checked PDP ain't ready for opposition so yet
Re: Muazu Threatens Fayose: Shut Up Or I Will Expose You by whitelakes05(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2015
am loving this part, it means Fayose is right and Mu'azu Doesnt want him to talk undecided shocked grin
http:///V8y5jW

(1) (Reply)

History Repeated Itself On Abraham Lincoln / Change Has Started - Federal Fire Service Now Has Website / Buhari The Dogo Yaro President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.