Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... (38699 Views)

Villagers Gather For 'Spiritual Cleansing' In Omambala River In Anambra. Photos / Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) / Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Pebcak: 3:05pm On May 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by senderous(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2015
Make I buy land too
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by discusant: 3:06pm On May 14, 2015
Living in the past; but enjoying modernity. All of them in pictures were clothed - sign of modernity. But they perform outmoded rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by megpita(f): 3:06pm On May 14, 2015
naija film
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Ebonymiss: 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
O sim trash undecided
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by WASMOG(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
Total madness
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
OH MY GOD!

I hope few people from the rest of the world see this. Nigeria does not need such damage to its image.

Witch doctors, killing roosters, mami waters and wheeling around guys in wheelbarrows with grass around their necks!!!!!!

Meanwhile the rest of the world get on with 21st century activities and leaves such 16th century superstitious rubbish to those so uneducated they could not get a job shovelling sh1t!

1 Like

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by timpaker(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
Mbano? Noted!

**Scribbling on my jotter>>>Red flag**
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
Ll
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Yemiolads(f): 3:10pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Kingbilo(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2015
Awww Bleep.. The village idiots are at it again.. And the general public have joined in this debacle of human sanity
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Dbboy(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2015
thats what make us the igbo special.
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Johnnoo(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2015
These guys are hilarious...
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by lekjons(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2015
It ain't suprising,

the only place where stealing is not corruption

where first lady of a country is lipsrsealed

where people trek from different part of the country to F.C.T. for politician just get a handshake embarassed

this is Nigeria, home of mysteries

3 Likes

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by ajalaolanr(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
And you wonder why Nigeria is the way it is?
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by ITbomb(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
Bearing an English name yet still doing cultural stuff.
On Sunday all these people go flood church

1 Like

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by stevecantrell: 3:14pm On May 14, 2015
Drdaps:
Anyway he enjoy free ride grin
Yes, you also noticed.
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Solowande(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2015
Family of juju and witchhunting. God 4bid
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by highmood(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2015
Bastard! You have no money to feed yourself and even get a wife yet you have money to travel to okija shrine to pay a god for juju. Wicked people roaming around the villages seeking for who to devour. They seem innocent but within them, they are complete devil.
But na thief Dem use de catch thief. Igbos are so religious that these set of people keep frustrating their efforts and causing them more pains. I trust the yorubas, they will definitely use juju to counter the evil juju.

1 Like

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2015
who

Spaxon:
why u too de lie lie
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by nwafuluozoh: 3:17pm On May 14, 2015
The guy's face is too relaxed for someone under duress.
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Jambsupport(f): 3:17pm On May 14, 2015
WTF!!! Lmao
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by gostartit(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2015
Good story for home video.

Meanwhile Gce form is out.

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2015
is a lesson to others

[quote author=ITbomb post=33733011]Bearing an English name yet still doing cultural stuff.

On Sunday all these people go flood church [/quot
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
senderous:
Make I buy land too

is not for sale
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
Barbarians
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by gostartit(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2015
Good story for home video.

Meanwhile Gce form is out.
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Omotayor123(f): 3:21pm On May 14, 2015
shoo!!!! See tradition oooo for dis century
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by baybeeboi: 3:21pm On May 14, 2015
this is serious.
such things don't happen here in Yemen. Reason we kill Nigerians on sight.
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Pope22(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2015
Is this not amaechi isi-aba-okpu, its him, I kow him...chai..amaechi!
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by unite4real: 3:23pm On May 14, 2015
Wise men from the East. abi no be so them call themselves?
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by donem: 3:24pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:
some of these sacrifices are hilarious and fake

d other day i saw a masquerade drinking beer

grin haha he was only taking a little beer for his stomach sake.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultural Similarities In Nigeria / What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People / Cute Italian Lady Speaks Pidgin, Taught By Ex Boyfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.