Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Difficult Question, What Will You Do If....... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Difficult Question, What Will You Do If....... (433 Views)

Dear Nairalander, PLEASE! Answer This Serious Question, What Will You Do? If…. / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficult Question, What Will You Do If....... by benedictnsi(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2015
Let's just assume an armed robber come to ur house, after robbing u he then gave u a gun to shoot and kill ur wife/Gf.

Suddenly u go by ur knee pleading saying "wallahi" sir I can't because I love her wholeheartedly. Then the angry robber collected the gun and give it to ur wife/Gf, quickly she collected the gun, pointed at u and pull the trigger. unfortunately there was no bullet, the robber collected the gun laughed then left.

Friends be honest after such an encounter what will be ur reaction?

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Commitment To Your Relationship: Not Only You*see Why... / Are You Living Your Life Purpose? / Why Men Treat Wives Better Than Side-chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.