Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia (684 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by Alxmyr(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2015
Symptoms of sickness which perfectly described pneumonia condition was tweeted by man trekking to Otuoke, Mr. Oladele Nihi earlier today.

Oladele, whose trekking partner Gloria expressed worries over his health condition feel sick after leaving Agbor this morning enroute Otuoke.

According to medical experts signs and symptoms of pneumonia vary from mild to severe, depending on factors such as the type of germ causing the infection, and your age and overall health. Mild signs and symptoms often are similar to those of a cold or flu, but they last longer.

Signs and symptoms of pneumonia may include: Fever, sweating and shaking chills, Cough, which may produce phlegm, Chest pain when you breathe or cough, Shortness of breath, Fatigue, Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.

http://believeafrica.net/gej-trekker-attacked-by-pneumonia-p667-108.htm
Re: Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by zomoears(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
Wish him good health. though I don't agree with his action, I think a man with conviction is better than a man with none.
Re: Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by SeverusSnape(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2015
Show us the tweets and you're telling us signs and symptoms of Pneumonia. undecided
Re: Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by SHARIAREPORTERS: 5:46pm On May 14, 2015
Somtin wan don happen to am since Thank God he no talk kidney failure Na to ask money from naijaz
Re: Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by ki02020(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2015
One more reason to increase the size of the brown envelope
Re: Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 14, 2015
Hmmm these trekkers do not realize that Ebola has taken human form.. they will be attacked and ravaged before the reach their destinations grin grin shioooorr tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by Ewizard(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2015
where d tweet nah?
Re: Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by shift15(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2015
Get well soon.
Re: Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by egift(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2015
The guy keep adding all the salt and pepper to help boost his pay-day. Tomorrow now he will post how he fainted, was revived and insisted on completing the journey grin grin grin grin

Safe journey my guy. God bless your hustle.
Re: Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by Mogidi: 6:58pm On May 14, 2015
I hope he gets well soon, I warned him on Twitter to be careful, APC would anything to hurt a man #Trekking for GEJ.

The evil party is capable of anything.
Re: Gej Trekker Attacked By Pneumonia by Ngozi14: 6:59pm On May 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Travel Destinations In Eastern Nigeria / Naija Electricity And Fuel Scarcity Funny Pics / The Need For The Formation Of A Football Suppotership Club In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.