Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Paypal Refund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Refund (3763 Views)

Nairaland Pls Help Me Beg Skyebank To Refund Me My Money. / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / CBN Orders Banks To Refund Withdrawal Charges In 30 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Refund by drone99(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2015
Hi Guys,

I was recently refunded by a merchant via PayPal, but I have not received that money IN MY Gtbank Account. How long will it take for the money to reflect in my account?
Re: Paypal Refund by dav8id(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2015
drone99:
Hi Guys,

I was recently refunded by a merchant via PayPal, but I have not received that money IN MY Gtbank Account. How long will it take for the money to reflect in my account?

maximum 3 days
Re: Paypal Refund by arbitrage: 10:29pm On May 14, 2015
I don't think Nigerian PayPal account can receive.
Re: Paypal Refund by dav8id(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2015
arbitrage:
I don't think Nigerian PayPal account can receive.

he is talking about refund from mechant..yes Nigeria paypal receive refund but it go directly to your link bank account. i received refund twice
Re: Paypal Refund by arbitrage: 7:21am On May 15, 2015
dav8id:

he is talking about refund from mechant..yes Nigeria paypal receive refund but it go directly to your link bank account. i received refund twice
How long will that refund take to appear in your PayPal-linked account?
Re: Paypal Refund by drone99(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2015
arbitrage:

The refund is currently in my Paypal account. It took about 24 hours after I requested for a refund for the money to appear in my account.
Re: Paypal Refund by chiboy11(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2015
i ve been refunded by paypal 2times now, i once sent them a mail if i could be refunded why cant some1 still send money 2me, till 2day no reply on that.

it takes 2days for the money to get to me
Re: Paypal Refund by dav8id(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2015
arbitrage:

2-3 days maximum..the 2 times i received refund was 3 days directly to my link account(access bank) ...

the refund is automatic charge for subscription i did not authorise
Re: Paypal Refund by hisenjos: 1:23am On May 17, 2015
dav8id:

2-3 days maximum..the 2 times i received refund was 3 days directly to my link account(access bank) ...

the refund is automatic charge for subscription i did not authorise

Yes -refund is automatic -like the refund when you opened your account.
Meanwhile let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually within 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408
Re: Paypal Refund by shommans: 11:35am On May 22, 2015
won some bids on ebay. I dnt. ve a paypal. account. hw do I pay? can. I open a paypal account. from Nigeria.
Re: Paypal Refund by drone99(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2015
Hey guys, i finally got my refund after 7 days.
Re: Paypal Refund by arbitrage: 12:19pm On May 22, 2015
chiboy11:
i ve been refunded by paypal 2times now, i once sent them a mail if i could be refunded why cant some1 still send money 2me, till 2day no reply on that.

it takes 2days for the money to get to me

I think legalwealth has another thread of recent wherein he said Nigerian PayPal account can receive fund.
Re: Paypal Refund by legalwealth(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2015
arbitrage:

I think legalwealth has another thread of recent wherein he said Nigerian PayPal account can receive fund.

No!
Don't get me wrong and can you please give the link to the thread.
Re: Paypal Refund by arbitrage: 1:11pm On May 22, 2015
legalwealth:

No!

I must have misunderstood your advert there then but I will look for the thread to confirm. Thanks.
Re: Paypal Refund by arbitrage: 1:23pm On May 22, 2015
legalwealth:

No!

I found it in your May 1, 2015 thread. Check the bold part.

https://www.nairaland.com/2287404/how-convert-paypal-fund-earning

legalwealth:
Hi!

I'm sure you know that Nigeria PayPal account cannot be used to receive funds/earnings online but you can still do.

Do you have PayPal fund/earning you want to convert to naira?If yes,contact me via info@ijamsolution.com for conversion and instant payout at reasonable rate.

N.B:It is not compulsory you have your own PayPal account that can receive before you can convert your PayPal fund/earning to naira.
Re: Paypal Refund by legalwealth(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2015
arbitrage:

I found it in your May 1, 2015 thread. Check the bold part.

https://www.nairaland.com/2287404/how-convert-paypal-fund-earning

Ok!
You can still do is referring to the solution I have for Nigerians to be receiving money which are:

1. Sending to our PayPal account while we pay them naira equivalent

2. Get/register a fresh e-mail that has not been linked or used on any other PayPal account,give it
to whosoever that wants to pay them while we help them to claim the money by adding their e-mail
to our PayPal account. This is the system we do use to collect payments on different fiverr accounts.

Anyone interested in any of this our service can contact us via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Paypal Refund by chiboy11(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2015
@legalwealth
Guy I tire 4u oo, u no dey reply ur pings again.

@abitrage I belive only paypal wil b in a position to explain ow come I ve receive refund 4rm dem in 3days but stil pple can't send paypal to me, its funny sha
Re: Paypal Refund by legalwealth(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2015
chiboy11:
@legalwealth

@abitrage I belive only paypal wil b in a position to explain ow come I ve receive refund 4rm dem in 3days but stil pple can't send paypal to me, its funny sha

Hello!
I'm not sure I've been getting your pings and I even thought your own level has passed ours.
Re: Paypal Refund by wadetaw202: 9:00pm On May 22, 2015
dav8id:

maximum 3 days

Are you saying Nigerian PayPal can now be connected to Nigerian bank account?
Re: Paypal Refund by wadetaw202: 9:01pm On May 22, 2015
dav8id:

Pls how do you do it? With normal naira account or Dom account? And pls, what is d process to follow?
Re: Paypal Refund by arbitrage: 3:14am On May 23, 2015
chiboy11:
@legalwealth

I think it's only that refund process they support since it will take the same route they used in refunding you when you first activated your linked bank card to the PayPal account.
Re: Paypal Refund by dav8id(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2015
arbitrage:

I think it's only that refund process they support since it will take the same route they used in refunding you when you first activated your linked bank card to the PayPal account.

lets have link to the post
Re: Paypal Refund by XerXesNG(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
What is the maximum account one can send by paypal?
Re: Paypal Refund by arbitrage: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
dav8id:

lets have link to the post

Sorry for seeing this late. Which post are you referring to please?
Re: Paypal Refund by destiwiz: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
please help me out my mastercard is not working on my paypal account and i cant fund my account..they are tellin me to verify my account help please thankz
Re: Paypal Refund by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
destiwiz:
please help me out my mastercard is not working on my paypal account and i cant fund my account..they are tellin me to verify my account help please thankz

What bank master card is that?
On the alternative if you have a visa card you can try linking it to your eBay account.
Also you don't need to fund your PayPal account upon successfully linking/verifying your account what ever you are paying for via your PayPal account would be debited on the linked card/Bank account. Hope this helps you can ask more questions for further clarifications.
Re: Paypal Refund by Zdoh(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (Reply)

Success Stories Of Nigerian Forex Traders / How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business / Monthly Contribution Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.