Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Lessons From His Job Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (22887 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / First Bank Graduate Trainee Test Experience / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by fpeter(f): 3:05pm On May 15, 2015
SexyNairalander:
well it's not their fault, they were trying to impress their new catch. . .lolz

hahahahahaa...guys learn o,ladies don't care about losers, make the money first and you wouldn't need to impress her
if you doubt me, ask Comrade Oshiomhole... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by prelinctus: 3:58pm On May 15, 2015
fpeter:

hahahahahaa...guys learn o,ladies don't care about losers, make the money first and you wouldn't need to impress her
So, are you trying to say that every job seeker is a loser? Smh
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Kazrem(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2015
Whether fabricated or not, I have learnt from it
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by SexyNairalander: 4:19pm On May 15, 2015
fpeter:

so if i try to impress now that i don't have money you'll hate me *drops a tear* i thought you are different *weeping heavily*
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by SexyNairalander: 4:24pm On May 15, 2015
fpeter:

so if i try to impress now that i don't have money you'll hate me o, i thought you are different *weeping heavily*
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2015
Toeyean1507:
U can download it on movie sites. i actually watched it on a friend's laptop
Thanks
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2015
akhis:

Check mp4mobilemovies.net

It may not be a very clear movie but mine is a very clear copy of about 1gb and i cant transfer to u. Its a good movie to see
Thanks
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Nsiman(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=prelinctus post=33744188]Op, this story is fabricated.

Tell us your side of the story
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 15, 2015
just finished watching it and i must say this movie has lots of lessons to learn from
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by talk2yommex2000(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
Themaingate:
just finished watching it and i must say this movie has lots of lessons to learn from

pls wch site do you download it from? wat format is it and wats d ze? is it clear? pls reply
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
Dioxidane, after uv committed all the taboo for katsina u cme here and started forming Pope.

Hw about zainab, MA,LoLa,Prince?

Nice lesson thou.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by fpeter(f): 5:48pm On May 15, 2015
SexyNairalander:
so if i try to impress now that i don't have money you'll hate me o, i thought you are different *weeping heavily*

u know say i like u already
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by fpeter(f): 5:49pm On May 15, 2015
prelinctus:

So, are you trying to say that every job seeker is a loser? Smh

I'm sure you have a dictionary,check if the opposite of unemployment is 'loser'
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 15, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

pls wch site do you download it from? wat format is it and wats d ze? is it clear? pls reply

It's 700mb and it's HD and I posted the link before now
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by talk2yommex2000(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2015
Themaingate:

tanx bro
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by prelinctus: 6:48pm On May 15, 2015
fpeter:

I'm sure you have a dictionary,check if the opposite of unemployment is 'loser'
I guess you're only looking out for already made guys. That speaks volumes about you. Smh
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Dioxidane: 7:53pm On May 15, 2015
fonzie2u:
Dioxidane, after uv committed all the taboo for katsina u cme here and started forming Pope.

Hw about zainab, MA,LoLa,Prince?

Nice lesson thou.

Lolzzz... That was then bro... I've repented, I'm a changed man now...
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by SexyNairalander: 8:06pm On May 15, 2015
fpeter:

u know say i like u already
thank God xa no be only me dey do the liking alone. . .do you wish to extend the chat to other social media? I can't send pm here
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by calculator123(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2015
lesson learnt dioxidane.hope u landed d job?
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Dioxidane: 8:30pm On May 15, 2015
calculator123:
lesson learnt dioxidane.hope u landed d job?

Yeah, lessons learnt... The test was yesterday, so I'm still hoping...
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by fpeter(f): 8:32pm On May 15, 2015
prelinctus:

I guess you're only looking out for already made guys. That speaks volumes about you. Smh

Did it ever occur to you that some ladies are actually 'made'?
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by prelinctus: 8:44pm On May 15, 2015
fpeter:

Did it ever occur to you that some ladies are actually 'made'?
It's not about being 'made'. It's about being self-made.
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by calculator123(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2015
Dioxidane:

Yeah, lessons learnt... The test was yesterday, so I'm still hoping...
wen u land d job and get paid dont fotget to pay ur tithe to me o. lol
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by jaydee87(m): 1:00am On May 16, 2015
similar thing happened to me when I wrote a test in Russell Smith last year we were left alone in the hall but noticed a CCTV camera.. well dint get back to me or I failed the test. but what i notice was that they asked for someone before the test, maybe just maybe he is the blessed one.
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by pomsky: 7:29am On May 16, 2015
Dioxidane:
So I went for a job interview/test today at a manufacturing company and a very hilarious/scary scene played out before me.

I woke up in the morning and my head was banging like a 2 by 2 plywood was hit on it. Even the panadol I took did nothing to relieve me - the headache was dancing 'skelewu' around it.

When I got to the company and after normal security checks for invitations, I went in and saw others that were also invited. I realized that I was the last person to come in 'cos no other person came after me.

I did a head count and we were 20 persons - 13 guys and 7 ladies. And yeah, the 'chicks' were fine like hell.

I wasn't in any mood to 'chyke' any girl because of my headache, so I went on 'lock-up' mode, after all I came for a job test not to scoop girls. Other sharp guys were already in intimated conversations with some of the ladies.

Not too long after I came in, two men came and ushered us into a conference room. 'Damn, this is what I call a 5-star conference room', I thought.

The conference room was so posh and it's air conditioning could freeze ones brains out. The setting of the company was pristine, with everywhere looking so upper class. I never knew there were companies like that in Nigeria apart from oil companies. I even saw an 'ATM plaza' in the company! Imagine! I told myself I was going to get a job in that company whether the devil was comfortable with it or not.

After pep talks and collecting our CV's, the two men began distributing the test questions. There were 30 questions in all and we were to answer them in 1 hour. It was boldly written on it. 'Wow, very organized coy', I thought.

Looking at the questions, I was shocked! I knew the answers to some questions, I forgot the answers to some, I could manipulate some, but there were some I just didn't know!

I raised my head and realized the two men were no more in the conference room and the door was shut. The whole room was silent. I guess the others realized it at that same point, 'cos they began raising their heads and the guys that already had rapports with some of the ladies, in wanting to be 'caring', began asking the ladies if they could answer the questions and that if they didn't know any, they should simply ask.

Moments later, different talks began flying around in whispers: 'Do you know the answer to number 13?' 'I thought it's supposed to be on quantitative analysis.' 'No, it's qualitative analysis.' 'How do convert that value to inches?' 'Jeez, I've forgotten that formular'. 'I think it's height times r square'. 'Are you sure?' 'I can't remember exactly, but it should be something like that.'

I was still on 'lock-up' mode so I didn't talk to anyone. I just concentrated on my test while listening to words flying around, hoping that the answers to the ones I didn't know would drop.

I also wondered why we were left without supervision. 'Or was there a camera in here?', I thought. I looked around and saw a contraption in the ceiling, blinking a red light. It definitely didn't look like a camera!

We've already spent 30minutes. I had answered about 15 questions - the ones I was sure of. I looked around and saw some guys browsing on their phones, obviously checking the answers online. And being 'good guys', they were dishing out answers to some ladies too. 'Damn you PHCN!', I thought. I had already answered the questions I knew. I should have checked the others online and gotten the answers easily. I would have even had the opportunity to confirm the ones I had already answered. The battery in my phone was flat!

The lady sitting beside me was feeding off answers from the guy beside her. I was about asking her if she had answered (or 'obtained' the answer) to question 22 when the two men who issued the test walked in with 4 fierce looking security officers.

'You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, stand up!' One of them barked out. I was shocked! 8 persons were asked to stand up and I was among the 'yous'. And to think I didn't talk to or with anyone and I didn't cheat in any way, I was beginning to get angry.

The next words I heard were a relieve. 'The rest of you, drop your scripts and get out! Your test is over!'

shocked shocked shocked

Jeez, so they watching us after all! Some began begging, especially the ladies, but the sight of the fierce officers man-handling one of the guys that wanted to protest their action did something to calm their nerves.

Few minutes later, the conference room was quiet again. One of the men told us we had 15 minutes more and they left almost immediately. We were 6 guys and 2 ladies left. When they left, I looked around and everyone concentrated on his or her work. I was already done with the ones I knew and manipulated the ones I could.

Exactly 15minutes later, the men came and collected our scripts and told us they would get back to us.

I did my best. I pray I scale through, but I learnt a very vital lesson which other job seekers too could learn. I'm not going to mention the lessons. Decipher it yourself.

Lest I forget, try watching the movie 'THE EXAM' if you've not already done so.

Dioxidane

cc: Igwe Lalastica

[size=14pt].......the lesson learnt:
"When you wake up with a terrible headache that hits you bad that you shut your trap,
just remember, it may be God saving you from a trap. So give thanks for all things!"[/size]
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by publicenemy(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2015
Themaingate:

Pls I need ur help.
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 16, 2015
publicenemy:

Pls I need ur help.

i am with you

ride on
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by publicenemy(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2015
Themaingate:

i am with you

ride on

We talked about the windows 7 on my laptop and how it hangs and drags always... I need to know when u would be in town so I could bring it for you to help me install the better one u talked about that day...pls if you could add me on whatsapp.
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 16, 2015
publicenemy:

We talked about the windows 7 on my laptop and how it hangs and drags always... I need to know when u would be in town so I could bring it for you to help me install the better one u talked about that day...pls if you could add me on whatsapp.

Presently in benin and would be writing my final post graduate exam next week . Hopefully by exam of next month I should be in lagos. Would send you my rmail soon
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by publicenemy(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2015
Themaingate:

Presently in benin and would be writing my final post graduate exam next week . Hopefully by exam of next month I should be in lagos. Would send you my rmail soon

Ok... Thanks. PIN:270156D0. Pls
Re: Lessons From His Job Test Experience by publicenemy(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2015
Themaingate:

Hello bro...how's it going with you? Was checking to know if ur thru with ur papers...and in lag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc / My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. / Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.