Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (46770 Views)

Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by somegirl1: 4:16pm On May 19, 2015
j1mmy:

I think you are a drug dealer or associated with drugs dealers and you are trying to find information and intelligence on how IGBO drug dealers are separated from other Nigerians!

It is ignorance like yours that is making IGBO people get caught easily these days...Your brain fails to assimilate the points I am making, points that happen to come from the NDLEA and many agencies catching IGBO people like flies these days!

Thai Officer Calls Nigerians, Igbos Curse Of Africa: An interrogating Thai officer made some disparaging remarks about Nigerians and Igbos in this drug-related interview: http://newsrescue.com/in-shocking-xenophobia-video-thai-officer-calls-nigerians-igbos-curse-of-africa/#axzz3ab3axGQL

If you think only that Thai police officer in all of the Thai and Asian police forces you are sadly mistaken. Many Ambassadors who served in Asia, foreign affairs staff, Nigerian citizens living there and other Nigerian Government agenceis made sure of that.

NDLEA is working with many international police forces on information sharing to stop drug traficking, NDLEA boss said majority of Drug trafickers are IGBO and the agency constantly supplies that information to foreign police forces.

Lol
Stop getting yourself worked up unnecessarily.
They probably refer to Nigerians as Igbo as a large percentage of Nigerians in Thailand are Igbo. Not because Igbos have specifically been identified as drug dealers.
I can see how desperate you are for this to be true.
Are you saying that a non-Igbo is more likely to get away with drug smuggling than an Igbo person?
If that were the case, I don't see why any potential drug smuggler wouldn't just get a passport with a non-Igbo name. Very easy to do. How then would they be identified?'

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by erimmy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aitee1:

So you do tramadol shocked

Austinesteve come and see your people oh sad
Hahaha. Aitee I no de do am o.I just d comment only o
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by j1mmy: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
omenka:
Yes, an Igbo, but most importantly, she's a NIGERIAN. The foreigners don't see us as Hausas, Yorubas or Igbos, but as Nigerians.

You guys really need to chill with all these ethnic tinged utterances. They're gonna do us no good.

Actually it will do NON-IGBO Nigerians some good if they are not treated badly abroad due to IGBO greed!

So, yes I continue to educate many Governments abroad about IGBO crimes. thankfully the Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Malay police have started to recognise IGBO drug dealers and separate them from law abiding peaceful Nigerian travellers.

Please readers, do like me...anywhere you see IGBOs (in Asia especially) at airport or streets finger them to local police as the (special Nigerian tribe) who do all the drugs...say to them ig-bo, many cops know it!
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by summerflame(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Igbos doing what they love doing best since 421BC.. Wasted Biafrans
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by j1mmy: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is nothing to IGBO people, they will send more to their deaths...They already have a replacement from NDIGBO

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it / Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.