Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,969 members, 7,803,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State (28757 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State / Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by morovingain: 11:35pm On May 14, 2015
Glory be to GOD

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 14, 2015
Wow,na God win

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 14, 2015
now where is the father...
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by mimicious(f): 5:45am On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
Congrats to whoever got her pregnant. He should go get his babies.. shocked
Hmm the father might be a nairalander, just saying. U never can tell, he might be reading this.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by fyneboi79(m): 6:06am On May 15, 2015
Not even one ante-natal visit to the hospital. Not one precaution taken by the said lunatic. And yet she delivers safely and immediately returns to the road to loiter the streets. Yet some other lady out there observes bed rest for the whole 9 months and still faces complications. It pays to be rugged o!

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Tushkid74(m): 6:23am On May 15, 2015
"An unidentified LUNATIC.."? Arrgh! the reporter should have used an euphenism nao.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by GodblessNig247(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening

Aaaawh, I give GLORY TO our SOVEREIGN GOD.

Joyful to hear the TWINS and mother all are in EXCELLENT CONDITION after a VICTORIOUS delivery.

Cherlene
Ya. We thank God. I just saw ur video clip on YouTube. Is so amazing!
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Cherlene(f): 7:29am On May 15, 2015
GodblessNig247:
Ya. We thank God. I just saw ur video clip on YouTube. Is so amazing!

AMEN, aawh you did. Thank you dear, pleased to hear.

Cherlene
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Hero10001: 7:36am On May 15, 2015
penquin:
Wow... You see this God enh he do things as he wish two babies inside a mad woman whereas some are stil desperately looking for one.
Desperate indeed!
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by jumzzy448: 7:38am On May 15, 2015
God is truly Great.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by eleko1: 7:43am On May 15, 2015
sad embarassed .
IYANGBALI:
eleko1 see the result of your farm work. Congratulations baba ibeji
angry undecided undecided if I catch U ehn! angry feel like using broken bottle to redesign ur face angry
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Nickymezor(f): 8:00am On May 15, 2015
Wonder ful God, doing wonderful tins.. smiley.I really wonder who put her in the family way... Such a man must be shameless, no doubt abt it undecided angry or I jst hope no be fr rituals stuffs sha. #Wondersnodeyceasefornaija#

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by IYANGBALI: 10:11am On May 15, 2015
eleko1:
sad embarassed . angry undecided undecided if I catch U ehn! angry feel like using broken bottle to redesign ur face angry
abeg stop raking,go meet your pyscho lover and collect your childrens,baba ibeji grin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by IYANGBALI: 10:15am On May 15, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Na u dey giv all of dem dat belle abi. U don expose urself 2day. Try change abeg. Its unhealthy ni
come see as the shedrens especially the boy resemble you,stephen joseph jnr go be him name grin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Emmahunk(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2015
Thank God for safe delivery. Hope the man responsible would have the heart to claim those bundles of joy and possibly rehabilitate the woman in a Psychiatric home
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by MoNickk(f): 11:27am On May 15, 2015
na wa o. people get mind sha. Thank God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by StephenJoseph(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
come see as the shedrens especially the boy resemble you,stephen joseph jnr go be him name grin

U dey craze o! Ogun go kill u for there! Oloshi
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by nokingasgod: 12:28pm On May 15, 2015
AWESOME!
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by juman(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2015
Disorganize country, why mad people live on the street.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by nokingasgod: 12:30pm On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
Congrats to whoever got her pregnant. He should go get his babies.. shocked

Not only ''go get his babies'', he should be manly and sane enough to take care of the mother.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by luluosas(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2015
GOD is good and wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by BobUg28(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2015
Wow!

Congrats to the mad woman.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Tex42(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2015
Shey na mad man give her Belle too?
Deltans Sha!
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by 2dillu2(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2015
koikoi2:
No pincture of d baby and mad woman under labour? undecided undecided undecided
what will you do with it
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by IYANGBALI: 3:04pm On May 15, 2015
StephenJoseph:

U dey craze o! Ogun go kill u for there! Oloshi
grin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Moana(f): 7:24pm On May 15, 2015
NobleG1:
Why don't government help care for the woman too? They took the twins from her (which is understandable) and left her to continue suffering in the street. They couldn't even take her to the hospital, at least, for a woman who just gave birth! Is her life not important?
How could Nigerians be so callous, heartless and wicked! This is heartbreaking!
govt do wot? Cant u see their busy using the money on other things?

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by StephenJoseph(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
grin
Y u dey shine ur 32?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by IYANGBALI: 11:50am On May 23, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Y u dey shine ur 32?
because i no get mouth odour like you grin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by StephenJoseph(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
because i no get mouth odour like you grin

Sharap! Me nor even sure whether ur teeth even complete. U na beast na
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by IYANGBALI: 12:31pm On May 23, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Sharap! Me nor even sure whether ur teeth even complete. U na beast na
yes but i still no get mouth odour like you tongue
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by StephenJoseph(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes but i still no get mouth odour like you tongue

Lolz. Oya open ur mouth make I confirm if ur teeth neat like my own and ur breath fresh as my own?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? / Marriage of an Educated Woman and Uneducated Man / My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.