Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (57515 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by AdoraAmadi: 10:21pm On May 14, 2015
This actually happened in Ghana today. But after Jane tweeted it, some Nigerians went in on her, saying she was childish for refusing to give out her number.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/see-how-this-guy-punished-lady-for.html

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by boman2014: 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
"one good turn deserves another"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by AnneMomoh: 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
The world is truly coming to an End.

##I have no idea what i just said

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by lomprico(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2015
Those peep taunting her for not giving d dude her number in the twitter are all d¡ckheads. How much was the fare d dude paid for sef, am sure its not more than 100 bucks per head, if to say na like abuja to lag or ph journey whey be like 5k per head I for cut cap for d guy. Really petty indeed, he is such a child.
And for the chick, for using d word 'punish' I suspect her, e b like say she be runs geh whey no wan shake bodi. tongue

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by tuffgongjo(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2015
Epic Tit for Tat scenario.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by donbenedict(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2015
Lol girls be hoardin phone number but givin away thr kitty cat... Who is foolin who?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by okonja(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2015
So? undecided
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 14, 2015
the girl must be a broke babe to use the word punish for the childish attitude of the guy.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by slam7000(m): 4:58am On May 15, 2015
The man is a di.ckhead. What was his motive? To make the girl regret not giving out her number? He is a ffooooll.

The girl should have paid a bit more and ask the driver to keep the change.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Pheals(f): 6:18am On May 15, 2015
Giving strange people your no. Is wrong.

If am wrong send me your gf and sis no.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by oppybouy(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2015
bomb dey the nigga head Abeg! e for come Nigeria come do that kind stuff inside 'Molue' naw, where 44 people dey sit and 99 dey stand.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Biggty(m): 6:52am On May 15, 2015
Some ladies can be full of themselves. Why are you complaining now, eat your number and pay for your fair

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by iamrealdeji(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2015
oppybouy:
bomb dey the nigga head Abeg! e for come Nigeria come do that kind stuff inside 'Molue' naw, where 44 people dey sit and 99 dey stand.
Hin go pay tire,naija guys no fit dey that foolish,na Ghana get those kind guys,if naija guy go deal with girl,they go deal with am In a way she go regret am,not in a ridiculous way

7 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by manuelpepper: 7:12am On May 15, 2015
Pheals:
you are wrong.
Here is my sister number....0803253571
my girlfriend....0706582325

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 7:21am On May 15, 2015
if I be the guy I for even buy refreshments join. silly girl . she may even be a side chick to the guy she dating!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by MrNL(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2015
lol
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Pheals(f): 7:25am On May 15, 2015
manuelpepper:
you are wrong.

with spiritual eyes does no.belong to u

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Qmab: 7:26am On May 15, 2015
manuelpepper:
you are wrong.
lolzzz... Where are their last digits?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Ugojames(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2015
You didn't give him ur number but u dey expect am to follow pay for you? undecided
One good turn deserves another
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by manuelpepper: 7:30am On May 15, 2015
Qmab:
lolzzz... Where are their last digits?
haha....u have to complete it urself na

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by okooloyun1(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2015
Some guys sef can flash the hell out of your phone once they have your phone number.

4 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by yurme(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2015
Ehn
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by wayodude(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2015
Chai
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by DonaldGenes(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2015
Pheals:
[

Lmaofication
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by stonecoldcafe: 8:10am On May 15, 2015
lolz @ the virgin comment. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by decode55(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2015
sure guy! tongue
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Buchukwu: 8:11am On May 15, 2015
Lol, this bloggers will kill me with laughter, In other words i think these so called bloggers create random twitter/facebook accounts to writer rubbish any time news/stories are not forthcoming, i take this as a mere fallacy, the writer doesn't even specify the place the so called punishment happened, lol. THIS STORY IS FABREGATED JUST TO FILL BLOG PAGES AND IT'S BECOMING A GROWING TREND AMONG BLOGGERS. RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by lilmax(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2015
Their business
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by EagleScribes: 8:11am On May 15, 2015
Sounds like Ghollywood or Africa Magic.

Abeg wetin be the title of the film?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Lilyomi(f): 8:12am On May 15, 2015
Lol. He made da moment awkward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.