Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

How To Know That The Bible Has Expired - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know That The Bible Has Expired (2119 Views)

Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? / The Bible Has Been Corrupted / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 11:40pm On May 14, 2015
There are many ways by which we can prove to understand that The Bible has done her part and has expired. Some of these ways are mathematical, Scientific...prophectical ways.

I choose to use prophetical way to prove that The Bible has done her part, fulfilled her purposes and has expired.

Prophecy can be defined as ability without phisical eyes, man-made apparatus and mental skill to foresee what ought and must happen in the future. Prophecy can be divided into two which are dependent and independent prophecies.

Independent prophecy can be defined as a prophecy which its fulfillment doesn't depend on action and inaction of mankind. No matter what mankind does it will surely come to pass. Example is no matter what human beings do good or bad, favour or not favour the world must come to an end.

Dependent Prophecy can be defined as a prophecy which her occurrence depends on mankind action and in action. Jesus being crussified is good example of dependent prophecy human beings can choose not to kill him if they had wanted not to. They ought not to have killed him

Below are points to know that The Bible has expired.

1 Independent Prophecy: All the independent prophecy that The Bible talks about had been fulfilled. You may claim that you didn't see it, that does not mean that they have not been fulfilled.

2. Dependent Prophecy: All the prophecies that The Bible talks about have been fulfilled. Those that have not been fulfilled might not be fulfilled because they base on action and inaction of mankind.

3 Sins: All the sins that The Bible talked about have been all committed by mankind, including the highest of them like insulting words to the spirit...homo.

4. Period or Life Span: The period of which all the prophecies must be fulfilled ended in year 2000 (millennium)

5 Grace Period: The Grace period of 13 years to prepare, to put our households in order was added to it and that expired in year 2013

6. Abandonment: As we can all see since some few years, there is a sign that a power that was sustaining the world and the righteousness in it has gone. The spirit of conscience, guit, humility... care for the holy name has gone away from the world. All those words that used to be too big in our mouths have been come cheap consumption, everyone is wishing to be labeled with bad thing just to be famous.

7. Signs: All kind of signs have been perfomed by God to prove His Supremacy. To show sign of rejection and dominion through all kinds of creation.

8 Change of Ownership: Since 2008 we had been experiencing change of ownership, as God abandoned it, devil took its ownership.

9. Climate Change: The climate change is another proof, every year the number of people dieing as a result of climate change is increasing at a very higher percentage.

10 Natural Disaster: Natural disasters that were not known before now become households talks, disasters happen everyday around the world these days. Although, the world government is trying its best to keep all this away from public knowledge but they are too much to be kept away from us. The few that leaks out is enough for us to know what is going on

11. The Bible Purpose: Purpose of The Bible has been manipulated. The Bible is no more seeing as holy book but as professional book all the handlers use it for purpose that is not meant for and they don't feel guity.

With all these I believed and I know that Bible had served her purpose and had given her stewardness/accountability to her sender.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by adexsimply(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2015
Myths don't actually expire, people "outgrow" them.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Celebrimbor(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2015
with all due respect to the OP and without any form of antagonism against him I make this statement.This post is disjointed and devoid of rational coherence
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 12:16am On May 15, 2015
Celebrimbor:
with all due respect to the OP and without any form of antagonism against him I make this statement.This post is disjointed and devoid of rational coherence
I no hear grama o. Prove it wrong.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Celebrimbor(m): 12:25am On May 15, 2015
dayodare49o:
I no hear grama o. Prove it wrong.
where in the bible was it mentioned that all the biblical prophesies would come to pass before the year 2000?
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Nobody: 12:33am On May 15, 2015
My mat
My pillow

I con dey sip Kunu. Bibeli Mimo no suppose expire
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 12:51am On May 15, 2015
Celebrimbor:
where in the bible was it mentioned that all the biblical prophesies would come to pass before the year 2000?
Is that only argument you have out of all the 11 points raised? That is not good enough. If you disagree with only one it means other ten are correct. Then that is enough.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Celebrimbor(m): 12:54am On May 15, 2015
dayodare49o:
Is that only argument you have out of all the 11 points raised? That is not good enough. If you disagree with only one it means other ten are correct. Then that is enough.
hahahahahaha..... typical Nigerian. that is the first of many and also if you have one wrong point in the midst of many don't you think it is natural for you to address it?
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 1:01am On May 15, 2015
Celebrimbor:
hahahahahaha..... typical Nigerian. that is the first of many and also if you have one wrong point in the midst of many don't you think it is natural for you to address it?
Of cause if need be I will totally break down biblical proof based on the dates therein but with just one point then the remaining 10 points are more than 90 % and that us enough
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Celebrimbor(m): 1:04am On May 15, 2015
there was no where in the bible where it was mentioned that grace period was 13 years. the bible mentioned specifically that the devil was the prince of this world right from the fall of man which is true looking at how the world system operates. it is one thing for atheists on Nairaland to come and make statement about Christianity and the bible, at least they have read the bible. it is another thing for an individual to come and start making false statements about a book he obviously has not read
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 1:10am On May 15, 2015
Celebrimbor:
there was no where in the bible where it was mentioned that grace period was 13 years. the bible mentioned specifically that the devil was the prince of this world right from the fall of man which is true looking at how the world system operates. it is one thing for atheists on Nairaland to come and make statement about Christianity and the bible, at least they have read the bible. it is another thing for an individual to come and start making false statements about a book he obviously has not read
I have long cal ulation to prove both of them if I want to do that it will take time but I have shot cut to the sam answer but I am sure of something no matter how perfect it is if you want to reject it you will.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Celebrimbor(m): 1:15am On May 15, 2015
you are not sure my friend. if you calculation is really as logical and accurate as you make it seem, you can present a concise form of the major points to me. I am a rational being.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Celebrimbor(m): 1:18am On May 15, 2015
so far the only thing you have done is avoid explaining away your plot holes. you and I know that if you make absolute statements, you would have to prove that it is absolute to others.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 1:26am On May 15, 2015
Celebrimbor:
so far the only thing you have done is avoid explaining away your plot holes. you and I know that if you make absolute statements, you would have to prove that it is absolute to others.
numerology and like four sentences are e ough but you can't change Nigerians from whotever they believe so sometimes I keep some away from them. I will prefer same in this case also.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Celebrimbor(m): 1:40am On May 15, 2015
okay..... no p

1 Like

Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Nobody: 8:35am On May 15, 2015
The Bible has expired?

I don't understand that statement.

Are you saying it's "out of date?"

I beg to differ....
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 8:51am On May 15, 2015
MzNelly:
The Bible has expired?

I don't understand that statement.

Are you saying it's "out of date?"

I beg to differ....
If out of date means expiry that it was I mean. If you have anyone of the above points that you disagree with bring out your point and let me explain it.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Nobody: 8:53am On May 15, 2015
dayodare49o:
If out of date means expiry that it was I mean. If you have anyone of the above points that you disagree with bring out your point and let me explain it.

I need to understand what you mean first.

Do you mean the Bible is no longer useful?

But.....they are some prophecies that haven't been fulfilled yet.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by truthman2012(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2015
dayodare49o:
There are many ways by which we can prove to understand that The Bible has done her part and has expired. Some of these ways are mathematical, Scientific...prophectical ways.

I choose to use prophetical way to prove that The Bible has done her part, fulfilled her purposes and has expired.

Prophecy can be defined as ability without phisical eyes, man-made apparatus and mental skill to foresee what ought and must happen in the future. Prophecy can be divided into two which are dependent and independent prophecies.

Independent prophecy can be defined as a prophecy which its fulfillment doesn't depend on action and inaction of mankind. No matter what mankind does it will surely come to pass. Example is no matter what human beings do good or bad, favour or not favour the world must come to an end.

Dependent Prophecy can be defined as a prophecy which her occurrence depends on mankind action and in action. Jesus being crussified is good example of dependent prophecy human beings can choose not to kill him if they had wanted not to. They ought not to have killed him

1 Independent Prophecy: All the independent prophecy that The Bible talks about had been fulfilled. You may claim that you didn't see it, that does not mean that they have not been fulfilled.

2. Dependent Prophecy: All the prophecies that The Bible talks about have been fulfilled. Those that have not been fulfilled might not be fulfilled because they base on action and inaction of mankind.

3 Sins: All the sins that The Bible talked about have been all committed by mankind, including the highest of them like insulting words to the spirit...homo.

4. Period or Life Span: The period of which all the prophecies must be fulfilled ended in year 2000 (millennium)

5 Grace Period: The Grace period of 13 years to prepare, to put our households in order was added to it and that expired in year 2013

6. Abandonment: As we can all see since some few years, there is a sign that a power that was sustaining the world and the righteousness in it has gone. The spirit of conscience, guit, humility... care for the holy name has gone away from the world. All those words that used to be too big in our mouths have been come cheap consumption, everyone is wishing to be labeled with bad thing just to be famous.

7. Signs: All kind of signs have been perfomed by God to prove His Supremacy. To show sign of rejection and dominion through all kinds of creation.

8 Change of Ownership: Since 2008 we had been experiencing change of ownership, as God abandoned it, devil took its ownership.

9. Climate Change: The climate change is another proof, every year the number of people dieing as a result of climate change is increasing at a very higher percentage.

10 Natural Disaster: Natural disasters that were not known before now become households talks, disasters happen everyday around the world these days. Although, the world government is trying its best to keep all this away from public knowledge but they are too much to be kept away from us. The few that leaks out is enough for us to know what is going on

11. The Bible Purpose: Purpose of The Bible has been manipulated. The Bible is no more seeing as holy book but as professional book all the handlers use it for purpose that is not meant for and they don't feel guity.

With all these I believed and I know that Bible had served her purpose and had given her stewardness/accountability to her sender.

Trash!

I believe you are less busy and decided to write just anything.

1 Like

Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 11:03am On May 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!

I believe you are less busy and decided to write just anything.
I have 48 hours a day. is that not too much? Tell me your own points to prove that The Bible remains the same.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 11:09am On May 15, 2015
MzNelly:

I need to understand what you mean first.

Do you mean the Bible is no longer useful?

But.....they are some prophecies that haven't been fulfilled yet.
That depends on what you mean by useful. However, I didn't say The Bible is not useful but her original useful has been changed to accommodate another usefulness as a result of her expiry . Create your thread with good points to disagree no just words
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Nobody: 11:12am On May 15, 2015
dayodare49o:
That depends on what you mean by useful. However, I didn't say The Bible is not useful but her original useful has been changed to accommodate another usefulness as a result of her expiry . Create your thread with good points to disagree no just words

You have 48 hours a day?

1 Like

Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Nobody: 11:26am On May 15, 2015
@dayodare49o
1 - wrong
2 - wrong
3 - There is nothing new under the sun.
4 - wrong.
5 - wrong.
6 - wrong
7 - wrong
8 - wrong
9 - wrong
10 - wrong
11 - wrong.. .. .. . Maybe in your area. undecided
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 3:46pm On May 15, 2015
iAmCharis:
@dayodare49o
1 - wrong
2 - wrong
3 - There is nothing new under the sun.
4 - wrong.
5 - wrong.
6 - wrong
7 - wrong
8 - wrong
9 - wrong
10 - wrong
11 - wrong.. .. .. . Maybe in your area. undecided
So you don't have technical or biblical points you just think you are right.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 3:49pm On May 15, 2015
MzNelly:

You have 48 hours a day?
he said I have too much available time then I think that means I have time more than everyone else.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 15, 2015
dayodare49o:
So you don't have technical or biblical points you just think you are right.
Biblical.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
iAmCharis:
Biblical.
Biblical? OK! O am waiting.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by jcross19: 5:16pm On May 15, 2015
dayodare49o:

now I know that not only people that dirty dread lock , wearing rags and dirty are mad but some people wear normal dress, clean and nice up but they are mental in-balance , I mean cooperate mad fella.

1 Like

Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 10:03pm On May 16, 2015
jcross19:
now I know that not only people that dirty dread lock , wearing rags and dirty are mad but some people wear normal dress, clean and nice up but they are mental in-balance , I mean cooperate mad fella.
Is this how you protect your Bible? If your father is not crazy he should be able bring out reasonable points. If not that your mum is mad, she should be able to bring out points not insults. I don't blaim you. You came from dirty parents that is why your words are dirty.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 8:26am On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
Biblical.
So, none of you can defend the Bible. Except to dish out insult
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by Nobody: 10:35am On May 17, 2015
dayodare49o:
So, none of you can defend the Bible. Except to dish out insult
I didn't insult you did I??
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 11:24pm On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
I didn't insult you did I??
Insulting me does not mean anything to me. I am good at it too. But what baffles me is how someone will just make comment with no point to defend his knowledge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 1 / Difficulty Paying Tithe / Where Can I Get Td Jake Audio Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.