Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,111 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend (839 Views)

Skunk And Codeine: The New Trend For Nigerian Girls / African Identity: Nigerians And Their Foreign Names / Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend by Ozize(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2015
Whenever I check on nairaland or any other websites I am welcomed by this so called 'trekking trend' issue, Is this another way of proving to the world how jobless we have become or are we doing it just
for the fun of doing it?
Re: Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend by Dathommie(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2015
Ozize:
Whenever I check on nairaland or any other websites I am welcomed by this so called 'trekking trend' issue, Is this another way of proving to the world how jobless we have become or are we doing it just
for the fun of doing it?

Op who you dey ask...

The trekkers or nairalanders...
Re: Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend by Ozize(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2015
Dathommie:

Op who you dey ask...

The trekkers or nairalanders...
both bro.
Re: Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend by Dathommie(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2015
Ozize:
both bro.

Smh!!

I think you proved to the world how jobless you are opening such a dumb thread!

Wtf..!

People all over the world trek everyday..

So what's your point really??
Re: Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend by ryd3(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2015
Good for fitness... But the craze is becoming irritating... After the first guy did it, all the others became copycats
Re: Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend by Ozize(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2015
Dathommie:

Smh!!

I think you proved to the world how jobless you are opening such a dumb thread!

Wtf..!

People all over the world trek everyday..

So what's your point really??
and you have proved to be not only jobless but stupid for replying this thread. I opened this thread just to voice out my opinion, you have yours yes and its not a must you agree with me, but if you think so, then you are missing the point. Good day!
Re: Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend by Dathommie(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2015
Ozize:

and you have proved to be not only jobless but stupid for replying this thread. I opened this thread just to voice out my opinion, you have yours yes and its not a must you agree with me, but if you think so, then you are missing the point. Good day!

Are you ok undecided

How old are ?.....you sound like a kid undecided

So replying a thread means am jobless just as you're asking if people trekking are jobless

Where did you keep your brain before opening this thread/typing this sh*t?

Cos I don't want to believe you're this stupeed/dumb in reality!
Re: Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend by Ozize(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2015
Dathommie:

Are you ok undecided

How old are ?.....you sound like a kid undecided

So replying a thread means am jobless just as you're asking if people trekking are jobless

Where did you keep your brain before opening this thread/typing this sh*t?

Cos I don't want to believe you're this stupeed/dumb in reality!

Hey, you are jobless, get over it!
Re: Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend by Dathommie(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2015
Ozize:
Hey, you are jobless, get over it!

Smh...!

What a wasted time of my life!
Re: Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend by tpiadotcom: 3:20pm On May 15, 2015
its a movie called the wild (not sure what its based on).

haven't watched it yet.

(1) (Reply)

STRANGE: Evil Hawk Robs Market Woman In Benue Community / Photos From Ooni Of Ife And New Wife’s Wedding Thanksgiving Service / Tokunbo Toyota Rav4 2003 Lagos Cleared N1.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.