Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Father And Son Tricks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Father And Son Tricks (730 Views)

Lol. Father And Son Joke.... Whats Your Take? / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / Very Hilarious Conversation Btw A Father And Son On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father And Son Tricks by ademega(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2015
A young boy who had just gotten his driving permit asked his father if he could use the family car. The father said he could use the car if he studied his Bible diligently -- and got his hair cut. For a week the boy studied his Bible, but didn't get his hair cut. "I'm glad to see you studying your Bible," the father said, "but why didn't you get your hair cut?" "Well, Dad," the boy replied, "Samson had long hair. Moses had long hair. Noah had long hair. And even Jesus had long hair." "Indeed they did," the father answered, "and I'm glad you want to use them as your role models . . . . because they walked everywhere they went."
If you were the son what will be your next line of action ?
Re: Father And Son Tricks by SOUNDKING: 9:10am On May 15, 2015
ademega:
A young boy who had just gotten his driving permit asked his father if he could use the family car. The father said he could use the car if he studied his Bible diligently -- and got his hair cut. For a week the boy studied his Bible, but didn't get his hair cut. "I'm glad to see you studying your Bible," the father said, "but why didn't you get your hair cut?" "Well, Dad," the boy replied, "Samson had long hair. Moses had long hair. Noah had long hair. And even Jesus had long hair." "Indeed they did," the father answered, "and I'm glad you want to use them as your role models . . . . because they walked everywhere they went."
If you were the son what will be your next line of action ?
em papa murder am,end of discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha / Behind The Scenes Of National Geographic / What Will B Ur Answer When Ur English Teacher Ask U This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.