Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB (19288 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- / Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB / LASU Vs IBADAN POLY : Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: IBADAN POLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Fynestboi: 3:35pm On May 16, 2015
adamskutty:
Wait o, fynestboi, is there a price for the winner?

probably.
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by seunwen2(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2015
[size=32pt]I rep FUNAAB[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by princealbashir: 3:37pm On May 16, 2015
#TeamUnilorin

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by lacreamieboie(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2015
I go with the FUNAAB guy! Nice one theregrin Kiss Daniel family... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 16, 2015
Brilliant Show!

Reading and Learning. cool

Team FUNAAB cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Fynestboi: 3:42pm On May 16, 2015
whats your say on the topic.......

is religion and ethnic diversities in Nigeria really a trigger for national chaos or reason we still stand.....
[size=18pt] ?[/size]

let read from you sir/ma... smiley
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 16, 2015
Unilorin will never lose a debate on my watch

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by khattab008: 3:48pm On May 16, 2015
Nice one from the debaters.

Fynestboi, what about the remaining representatives from Unilorin?

Personally, I believe Religion and ethnic diversities presently triggers national chaos rather than foster unity, but with a change of Attitude from all Nigerians our Religion and ethnic differences could be a source of national strenght.
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Fynestboi: 3:49pm On May 16, 2015
khattab008:
Nice one from the debaters.

Fynestboi, what about the remaining representatives from Unilorin?

absent...

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Richiez(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2015
Bravo! fynestboi ...i'm with you on this.
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Omowalksola(f): 3:50pm On May 16, 2015
Greatest FUNAABITE...

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Fynestboi: 3:50pm On May 16, 2015
Richiez:
Bravo! fynestboi ...i'm with you on this.

welcome sir...

*handover the mic to him* wink
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 16, 2015
Fynestboi:
IF YOU DONT WANNA READ THROUGH THE ESSAY YOU CAN glob comment on the topic

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2408709_religion_jpeg3fd87c4c8a1ed8df94ac59a703bdf6e6
What's the topic again please?

I love education cheesy
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by idris4eva(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2015
Nice write up by the first debater (uniilorin)....shot and straight forward but try and consider those reading piece and lessen ur grammar........#teamUniIlorin
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Fynestboi: 3:55pm On May 16, 2015
DeeTus:
What's the topic again please?

I love education cheesy

is religion and ethnic diversities in Nigeria really a trigger for national chaos or reason we still stand..... ? lipsrsealed
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Electronzeez(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2015
This is the very competition that accelerated my encounter with Epaul, i just wish you will be reppn delsu this time around cheesy. The first nairaland inter school debate was symbolic.

@Epaul, if you have no fan just remember you have got electronzeez as your number 1 fan. grin grin
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Omotayor123(f): 3:59pm On May 16, 2015
Registering my presence. I was here!
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by jejemanito: 4:00pm On May 16, 2015
Fynestboi please were the typos from you or the original writer?
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Caracta(f): 4:00pm On May 16, 2015
Good one fynestboi...

Well done!
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Smhart1(f): 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
I REP FUNAAB

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Fynestboi: 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
jejemanito:
Fynestboi please were the typos from you or the original writer?

original writer
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Fynestboi: 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
Caracta:
Good one fynestboi...

Well done!

wow welcome ma.... smiley smiley
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 16, 2015
COMMENT ON NEYO

Nice presentation. Almost flawless use of English. Quality demonstration of understanding of subject matter.

You can however do better in your sensibility. In informal circles, you can any word, but in an organized debate like this, calling some set of people "born to rule" can work against you. Please take note.

I was almost going to remark that you spent too much time on introduction, but I can overlook that with the quality of subsequent delivery.

I will send your scores to the moderators.

6 Likes

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Omotayor123(f): 4:05pm On May 16, 2015
I just dey Observe.....
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Fynestboi: 4:15pm On May 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I just dey Observe.....

waiting for your comments........

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Mykel4God(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2015
#TeamUNILORIN

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by solelymade: 4:19pm On May 16, 2015
@ Neyoor, uniilorin's representative. This introduction is a no no 4 me.
Quoting u "I'm here to Support the motion
that goes thus: Religion and Ethnic diversities in Nigeria:
triggers for national chaos or reason we still stand?"
U never really told us what is it u are upholding be it
1. Religion and ethnic diversities a trigger for national chaos and disintegration
2. Religion and ethical diversities the reason we still stand
Though I can infer your argumentative focal point from the text.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 16, 2015
Electronzeez:
This is the very competition that accelerated my encounter with Epaul, i just wish you will be reppn delsu this time around cheesy. The first nairaland inter school debate was symbolic.

@Epaul, if you have no fan just remember you have got electronzeez as your number 1 fan. grin grin
much thanks electronzeez. I'm humbled.

I won't be a part of this edition.

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by Richiez(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2015
we believe that this debate is more than an extra-curricular activity, and we hold this to be the truth. To the Participants, with your pen, you can restructure minds, you can set a standard, and then you can win this competition. To our audience, relax, cooperate with us, learn and make contributions or comments when necessary.

Enjoy!
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by solelymade: 4:23pm On May 16, 2015
Typing on dis fone ain't is mehnnnn...
Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by marenakue: 4:26pm On May 16, 2015
#IREPFUNAAB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB by mamapeace1(f): 4:29pm On May 16, 2015
neeyor,trust you... well done. i would have participate buh.... kinda busy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Covenant University Expels 200 Students For Missing Church Service? / 8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships / ASUU Strike: How Did Students React In Your School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.