Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,319 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

See Photo Of Aliko Dangote Before He Made All The Billions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Photo Of Aliko Dangote Before He Made All The Billions (3550 Views)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima / 10 Wealth Secrets Of Aliko Dangote: A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of Aliko Dangote Before He Made All The Billions by akubudejud(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2015
Any body can make it!!!!

Aliko Dangote has shared throw back pictures of when he was yet to be rich. The picture will keep you smiling.

Dangote, who is regarded as Nigeria’s first Billionaire, was born on the 10th of April, 1957. He is the founder of Dangote Group. He is considered one of the richest men in Africa.

He ranked first in Nigeria in Forbes Magazine’s 2008 list of the richest people in the world with a fortune estimated at 3.3 billion dollars.

L-R Alh Aliko Dangote, Alh Sunusi Dantata, Alh Alhassan Dantata and Mallam Alin Kumasi
Aliko Dangote is the ‘golden child’ of Nigerian business circles. The Dangote consortium spans across numerous sectors of the Nigerian economy The Dangote Group supplies commodities like cements ,sugar, salt, flour , rice, spaghetti, fabric etc at very competitive prices.

The business tycoon moved to Lagos in June 1977 and persisted in trading cement and commodities.
Meanwhile, Aliko Dangote, had expressed interest in buying English Premier League team, Arsenal despite being rebuffed by its owners in 2010.

Starting Small is not a Crime....!!!!

Re: See Photo Of Aliko Dangote Before He Made All The Billions by IamOpemipo(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2015
Lol..dts funny..
Money changed his look frm suya abokii to alhaji beauru for sabo
Re: See Photo Of Aliko Dangote Before He Made All The Billions by Nobody: 8:46am On May 15, 2015
being broke is the root of all evil ..
Re: See Photo Of Aliko Dangote Before He Made All The Billions by Merlissa(f): 8:56am On May 15, 2015
I have gotten there!!!!!
Re: See Photo Of Aliko Dangote Before He Made All The Billions by Nobody: 10:35am On May 27, 2015
Ha, who told You Dangote started small?? His Uncle gave him a loan of #500,000. That's hung capital then. How many people can boast of that today?? Give me 200k and I will might be richer than Him in the nearest future.
Re: See Photo Of Aliko Dangote Before He Made All The Billions by akubudejud(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2015
Tydies:
Ha, who told You Dangote started small?? His Uncle gave him a loan of #500,000. That's hung capital then. How many people can boast of that today?? Give me 200k and I will might be richer than Him in the nearest future.

Any way you look at it he started small compare to what he is toady.

You know giving you the monay is not the main issue here but the ability to multiply it.Many have been given money like you are requesting now and are no where to be found in the financial world.

So I insist the he stated small relatively!.

(1) (Reply)

Small Business Accountant / My Daily Routine As a freelancer / What Is Wrong With Starting Big?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.