Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

.......... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .......... (4777 Views)

Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Five Qualities Of A Real Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......... by Enahi(f): 9:19am On May 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: .......... by jnrbayano(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2015
Try another man or must you have a man?

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:28am On May 15, 2015
Act Like A woman, Think Like a Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .......... by donbenedict(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2015
Fast and pray sister... grin
Re: .......... by Daviewonder(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2015
;DI was here
Re: .......... by dinachi(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2015
My friend go and write jamb and focus on your education. Real man ko,mummy's boy ni.
Re: .......... by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2015
Enahi:
OK am seriously tired of dating,am ready to take someone serious but right now I don't know who?

For instance the person am thinking of giving a chance to seems to act like a mummy's boy. sad He is not young,the few times we sit down to gist he always talk abt going to do stuff for his mum. Am very sure if his mum was based on the moon,the man won't mind going there to do stuff for her.

Am getting irritated,seems the mum controls his life.

Enahi!!!!!! You are still here? Khai! this is ledafaze
Re: .......... by bukatyne(f): 12:07pm On May 15, 2015
Enahi:
OK am seriously tired of dating,am ready to take someone serious but right now I don't know who?

For instance the person am thinking of giving a chance to seems to act like a mummy's boy. sad He is not young,the few times we sit down to gist he always talk abt going to do stuff for his mum. Am very sure if his mum was based on the moon,the man won't mind going there to do stuff for her.

You need to get rid of all friendzoned guys around you first.

Next, if you do not like mummy's boy, forget about him and move on. Don't sling him around and be looking to chase other men.

RE: mummy's boy: I do not think it is a negative that he wants to always help out his mum since he is accessible to her. What you should look out for is if he understands priorities and loyalties. Right now, his mother/parents/nuclear family are his priority. When he gets married, his priority becomes his newly formed family. You said 'it seems the mother controls his life'. Seems? you do not even have a proof of this control. I am 100% you would appreciate an obedient son in future. The guy sounds well trained however, I do not know him.

And yes, there are some 'mummy's boys' that are bad news for marriage.

Most times, you attract like minds so ensure you are projecting the image of a girl ready to date while you want to have a serious relationship (Leading to marriage?).

Also mind your packaging and friends around you. I am not saying you should pretend to be what you are not. If you are a life of the party person, please continue to be so with decency; if you are reserved.. same. You know your attitudes that need changing; work on them.

These tips are not really to snag a man for a serious relationship... it is to make your life generally more worthwhile and sustain your relationships/marriages when you eventually get there.

Also have something going for you (are you schooling, serving, job hunting or working?), improve yourself along the way.

Goodluck.

11 Likes

Re: .......... by pickabeau1: 12:17pm On May 15, 2015
What does the qualifier real connote exactly...

Are you a 'real' woman

What are you bringing to the table or are you just take take, no ideas , spend a lot

3 Likes

Re: .......... by crackhaus: 12:45pm On May 15, 2015
pickabeau1:
What does the qualifier real connote exactly...

Are you a 'real' woman

What are you bringing to the table or are you just take take, no ideas , spend a lot
gringrin

It's always the ones making use of the qualifier 'REAL' that have very little or nothing to bring to the table... that's one way to know a take-take woman. gringrin

10 Likes

Re: .......... by lilmax(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2015
After doing "stupid " things, you wanna settle down? Smh.you are not ready go train yourself

2 Likes

Re: .......... by oloyede252(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2015
@0p you can easily identify a real man if you look out for that special feature that distinguish a man from a real man eg.

a real man have about 21 tribal mark,
a bsc in Yoruba engineering
etc

4 Likes

Re: .......... by oloyede252(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2015
@0p you can easily identify a real man if you look out for that special feature that distinguish a man from a real man eg.

a boxer
a drug addict
etc
Re: .......... by Enahi(f): 1:46pm On May 15, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

Enahi!!!!!! You are still here? Khai! this is ledafaze
yes am still here and why did you change your moniker?
Re: .......... by Enahi(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2015
oloyede252:

a boxer
a drug addict
etc

lol, you are very naughty
Re: .......... by Enahi(f): 1:48pm On May 15, 2015
lilmax:
After doing "stupid " things, you wanna settle down? Smh.you are not ready go train yourself
what do you mean by stupid things? Are you OK?
Re: .......... by pickabeau1: 1:48pm On May 15, 2015
crackhaus:

gringrin

It's always the ones making use of the qualifier 'REAL' that have very little or nothing to bring to the table... that's one way to know a take-take woman. gringrin

As in...
Re: .......... by Enahi(f): 1:49pm On May 15, 2015
crackhaus:

gringrin

angry I ain't gat time for your s I l l y jokes OK. Now beat it.

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Enahi(f): 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
dinachi:
My friend go and write jamb and focus on your education. Real man ko,mummy's boy ni.
huh?
Re: .......... by lilmax(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2015
Enahi:
what do you mean by stupid things? Are you OK?
Enahi:
very okay thank you for asking smiley
Re: .......... by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
Enahi:
yes am still here and why did you change your moniker?

The former one too dey get ban every now and then
Re: .......... by oloyede252(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2015
Enahi:
lol, you are very naughty
grin the op is looking for a real man.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
OP, ignore those small boys above me and heed to bukatyne's advice.

*Na family section end-time men*
I'm sure you don't know how things operate here.

3 Likes

Re: .......... by veraponpo(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2015
OP, Bukatyne has given you a perfect advice.

The only addition I would make is that you should understand what they call Reverse Psychology. One of the laws of nature (Natural Law) is Law of Reciprocity- whatever you do is what will be done to you (Kama, etc).

This man that helps his mum today, obeys his mum today, appreciates his mum today, etc should be the one you will be praying to marry because it already shows how much of precious value that he places on his loved ones.

If a man dishonours his parent because of you; be sure one day, he will dishonour you because of somebody else. It is all about value.

He is a good man to follow baring other factors that you have not mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: .......... by cKaiser: 5:08pm On May 15, 2015
Are you a real woman. WOuld you prefer he insults his mom, disobey her and kick her around

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 15, 2015
veraponpo:

OP, Bukatyne has given you a perfect advice.

The only addition I would make is that you should understand stand what they call Reverse Psychology. One of the laws of nature (Natural Law) is Law of Reciprocity- whatever you do is what will be done to you (Kama, etc).

This man that helps his mum today, obeys his mum today, appreciates his mum today, etc should be the one you will be praying to marry because it already shows how much of precious value that he places on his loved ones.

If a man dishonours his parent because of you; be sure one day, he will dishonour you because of somebody else. It is all about value.

He is a good man to follow baring other factors that you have not mentioned.

Ditto!

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Timbuktuo: 5:56pm On May 15, 2015
Hehehehe. Dem done chop dis one ponmo taya. Ndo, o. God will make a way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .......... by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 15, 2015
Check his yonder
Re: .......... by chibic(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
Ok you are tired of dating and wants to take some one serious? So you never took all your boyfriends serious? You must have caused some of them pains, and after double dating and cheating like every other nigerian girls, you are looking for a real man when you are not a real woman.
You even found one that obeys his mom yet you hate him for that. So you will like it if your own son disrespect you because of an ordinary woman? Which type of human being are you?

Honestly, karma is always waiting for nigerian women for all they did before looking for one mumu to tie down. That mumu will start seeing other women and they taste how it feels to jump from one partner to another.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .......... by KanwuliaJara: 10:00pm On May 15, 2015
Since a real woman can always change, don't expect a real man to stay the same.

The best you can do is go with the flow and roll with the punches!

You can't control the thoughts, words and actions of others! kiss

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 6:23am On May 16, 2015
chibic:
Ok you are tired of dating and wants to take some one serious? So you never took all your boyfriends serious? You must have caused some of them pains, and after double dating and cheating like every other nigerian girls, you are looking for a real man when you are not a real woman.
You even found one that obeys his mom yet you hate him for that. So you will like it if your own son disrespect you because of an ordinary woman? Which type of human being are you?

Honestly, karma is always waiting for nigerian women for all they did before looking for one mumu to tie down. That mumu will start seeing other women and they taste how it feels to jump from one partner to another.
You sound bittered.

I must really commend Nigerian girl that did this to you.

2 Likes

Re: .......... by chibic(m): 6:29am On May 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You sound bittered.

I must really commend Nigerian girl that did this to you.
truth is bitter. It seems I narrated your life story up there. If not, I don't see why you'll be hurt by my post.

That's exactly nigerian women for you. After multiple dating, they'll start searching faithful man. It doesn't work that way. You need to be faithful before you seek for one. The OP for eg never took any of her dates serious, now she wants a real man who will take her serious?

Btw, naija girls can't do shhit to me. I know them very well and I know what to expect from them- nothing good. So when they display that evil side of them, I'm never caught unprepared or surprised.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision / Just Before Your Wedding, Your Husband Tells You He's Impotent / Role Swapping: Would You Consider Exchanging Roles With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.