Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 AM

.......... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .......... (4732 Views)

Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Five Qualities Of A Real Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......... by crackhaus: 3:55pm On May 16, 2015
edwife:

You have been very naughty these days... cheesy
Check out, they always start the mudslinging - I just post my usual comments that most of these folks don't like reading.. cheesy

On to more serious things jor, how have you been ma belle Edwife? gringrin

1 Like

Re: .......... by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On May 16, 2015
jaybee3:
Don't get yourself entangled in the complexity of identifying who or what a real man is.

You need to focus on identifying your qualities and try matching it with the character traits of the men you've been dating.
The best match is your ideal match
It's really as simple as that!
@OP enahi, add this one to your list of read-and-assimilate.
Hope you're learning from your own thread and the folks giving you helpful advice.

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 16, 2015
cococandy:
@OP enahi, add this one to your list of read-and-assimilate.
Hope you're learning from your own thread and the folks giving you helpful advice.
Exactly!

She should just ignore the attention seeking kid trapped in adult body.
Re: .......... by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On May 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Exactly!

She should just ignore the attention seeking kid trapped in adult body.
o God grin

Nne pls don't link my post to you people's fight.

Anyway how are you? How's school?
Re: .......... by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 16, 2015
cococandy:
o God grin
Nne pls don't link my post to you people's fight.
Anyway how are you? How's school?
grin
I'm fine and school is awesome.
Re: .......... by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On May 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

grin

I'm fine and school is awesome.
great
Re: .......... by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 16, 2015
cococandy:
great
smiley
Re: .......... by chibic(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2015
Enahi:
you are actually very wrong,I am a good girl because of the way I was brought up. I have only dated very few guys in my life,I wrote abt this particular guy because he is a nice person,just that I don't understand the attachment he has with his mum. Am not the type who date easily,I prefer to be single than date and be heart broken at the end of the day. I have been single for sometime now,just felt I need to date now and take someone serious. I usually don't take relationships serious because of what I have been through,so I learnt to block my heart.
then goodluck to you. But I'm not sick. I'm just saying what I observe in this country.
VictoriaBee:

Keep narrating the stories of your female family members and girls that broke your heart.
I still maintain my stand that it shall be well with your soul when you've finally found peace after so many years of bittered relationships.
I narrated the story of nigerian girls in general. If you are exactly the person I narrated, then I think you should change because karma will definitely catch up with you.
Re: .......... by Youngpo413: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Timbuktuo:
Hehehehe. Dem done chop dis one ponmo taya. Ndo, o. God will make a way.
lol and she is here looking for a real man,I'm wondering if she was busy fuccccking small amall boys.
Re: .......... by Youngpo413: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Timbuktuo:
Hehehehe. Dem done chop dis one ponmo taya. Ndo, o. God will make a way.
lol and she is here looking for a real man,I'm wondering if she was busy fuccccking smaller boys.
Re: .......... by Youngpo413: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Enahi:
OK am seriously tired of dating,am ready to take someone serious but right now I don't know who?

For instance the person am thinking of giving a chance to seems to act like a mummy's boy. sad He is not young,the few times we sit down to gist he always talk abt going to do stuff for his mum. Am very sure if his mum was based on the moon,the man won't mind going there to do stuff for her.

Am getting irritated,seems the mum controls his life.
were you dating boys before?
Re: .......... by Youngpo413: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
chibic:
Ok you are tired of dating and wants to take some one serious? So you never took all your boyfriends serious? You must have caused some of them pains, and after double dating and cheating like every other nigerian girls, you are looking for a real man when you are not a real woman.
You even found one that obeys his mom yet you hate him for that. So you will like it if your own son disrespect you because of an ordinary woman? Which type of human being are you?

Honestly, karma is always waiting for nigerian women for all they did before looking for one mumu to tie down. That mumu will start seeing other women and they taste how it feels to jump from one partner to another.
very true
Re: .......... by Youngpo413: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
crackhaus:

Oh please shut it!
What are you bringing to the table, and what can you offer a man apart from your body?

This is what you should be bothered about, every other thing will fall into place.
lol
Re: .......... by Youngpo413: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2015

Exactly!

She should just ignore the attention seeking .
b!tch why are you so bitter?did your bobo just dump you? Date nice guys una no want hear,now that player has dumped you and u came here to unleash your anger...shame on you.
Re: .......... by KanwuliaJara: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Only those who have GOOD MOTHERS can value them!
Amen!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: .......... by peeparty(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Enahi:
OK am seriously tired of dating,am ready to take someone serious but right now I don't know who?

For instance the person am thinking of giving a chance to seems to act like a mummy's boy. sad He is not young,the few times we sit down to gist he always talk abt going to do stuff for his mum. Am very sure if his mum was based on the moon,the man won't mind going there to do stuff for her.

Am getting irritated,seems the mum controls his life.

I guess u got no solution yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married / Breastfeeding Graduating Mum (Photo) / Kids Native Wears For Birthday, Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.