Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? (1114 Views)

Contact Us For Your CAC And FIRS Registration / You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by success9(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2015
The CAC said they've gone digital which means incorporation can now be done online. I've tried to create an account but its problematic.

Hence, I'm prompted to ask - is registration on the portal exclusive for accredited users? Does it make it possible for individuals to incorporate their busineSses themselves? How long will it take for the certificate to be ready?

I paid a lawyer since September to register a company for me. Eventually, I signed all documents in January and he said he submitted it to CAC since then...but till date, the certificate is not yet out.

What could have caused it?

2 Likes

Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by sasifo(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2015
A lot of factors may be responsible for the delay in issuing your certificate either from your side or the lawyer's side since you can not go to CAC to find out what the problem is with your registration. May be a query have been raised on your file. Secondly, ask the lawyer to let you have photocopies of the documents submitted for your registrationM This will give you an insight wether he has started the registration at all.
Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by success9(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
sasifo:
A lot of factors may be responsible for the delay in issuing your certificate either from your side or the lawyer's side since you can not go to CAC to find out what the problem is with your registration. May be a query have been raised on your file. Secondly, ask the lawyer to let you have photocopies of the documents submitted for your registration. This will give you an insight whether he has started the registration at all.

Thanks for the response. I will do as you say. But if a query has been issued on my file, should the lawyer not know about it?

Have you tried the online thing from CAC?
Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by Deprofessional(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2015
Is it possible to go to CAC and do your business registration by yourself? I don't want to involve any middleman.
Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by success9(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2015
Deprofessional:
Is it possible to go to CAC and do your business registration by yourself? I don't want to involve any middleman.

With the CAC going digital...I suppose it should be possible...but I've been having difficulty with it. That's what I want to find out.

It also means you will not be charged unnecessarily...
Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 16, 2015
Yes but you need professionals to handle it for plus I deliver it to you where ever you maybe located
success9:

With the CAC going digital...I suppose it should be possible...but I've been having difficulty with it. That's what I want to find out.

It also means you will not be charged unnecessarily...
Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 16, 2015
It is possible. I can do it for you and delivery it to you anywhere in Nigeria
Deprofessional:
Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 16, 2015
success9:
The CAC said they've gone digital which means incorporation can now be done online. I've tried to create an account but its problematic.

Hence, I'm prompted to ask - is registration on the portal exclusive for accredited users? Does it make it possible for individuals to incorporate their busineSses themselves? How long will it take for the certificate to be ready?

I paid a lawyer since September to register a company for me. Eventually, I signed all documents in January and he said he submitted it to CAC since then...but till date, the certificate is not yet out.

What could have caused it?
within 3wks your get your certificate plus you TIN or VAT number. Why not let me handle it for you.
Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by success9(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2015
artisticallyart:
within 3wks your get your certificate plus you TIN or VAT number. Why not let me handle it for you.

At what cost?
Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 22, 2015
success9:

At what cost?
70k plus tax registration.
Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by Kaykaymil(m): 1:29am On May 23, 2015
success9:

At what cost?

Can do it for 65k all I need if the proposed company name, Means of Identification, Passport photograph and the Object of your company.
Re: CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 23, 2015
Hmmmm... If you have the avialbility form with you we would do it for the 69,500.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Start Your Own Small Business? Must Read!!! / Starting A Rice Distribution Business In Nigeria / CAFCO FENDOLITE For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.