Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material (6569 Views)

I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by tupem: 12:55pm On May 15, 2015
slytubadth:

Are you for real?
are you?! haven't you heard of one man's meat being another's poison?!
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by dharay99: 12:55pm On May 15, 2015
pinkycute:
I just wan give her hope nahhhh cool

just no let her pounce on yhu.
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by pinkycute(f): 12:57pm On May 15, 2015
Don't mind them jhooooor.... Haters will always judge... cheesy cheesy cheesy

ireneony:
people think otherwise embarassed
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by pinkycute(f): 12:59pm On May 15, 2015
Okay "Sir smiley

dharay99:

just no let her pounce on yhu.
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 15, 2015
You're a wife material? I don't think our oga at the top(seun) sees you as one.
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
grin cheesy
i don't drink, smoke, i cook very well.
most importantly, i'm a fine girl and i'm not promiscuous.

well you can't judge a book by its cover.

i got everything every man wish you..

i'm so proud of myself

note: bashing is allowed
ok so u get power to pound yam?
i like pounded yam wella and no indomie ooo.i no dey chop indomie or all those yeye oyibo food cheesy
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by ireneony(f): 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
lefulefu:

ok so u get power to pound yam?
i like pounded yam wella and no indomie ooo.i no dey chop indomie or all those yeye oyibo food cheesy
yes of course
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by iamrealdeji(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2015
laykorn:

Please work more, sir, on your command of the English language. People don't 'speak' bad grammar. I have a thousand - even a million - books you can read on English grammar, sir. smiley
alright sir,can you correct me?,you just posted this,you didn't post the correct version,that doesn't make any sense sir,help us check your millions of books and post the correct version sir,i like when I get corrected sir,it pleases me so much,i pride myself in posting Fp worthy topics that people learn from,but I don't think you've ever posted any useful topic here sir. if any,send me the link cos I love learning sir,this moniker is familiar cos I don't forget monikers i've had convos with,by the way,are you a lecturer or you inherited your books from your dad?
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by iamrealdeji(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2015
diddydiva:
Good to know that.

don't take things too seriously.

And don't forget to do what my signature says.
wink
ok
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I noticed she has very low IQ and speaks bad grammar since I joined nairaland,these types of girls are just for "phuck and go",i can't even have her type as a girlfriend,I like her boobs though,she looks dirty at times,maybe it's her make up or facial expression,I don't even know

Yes she has boobs. I give it to her for that. Those boobs are very big and can feed a whole local government area in the Northern part of Nigeria with constant daily nutritious milk.

But as for the pics I'm not sure she is that beautiful in real life. When you look closely, it seems most of her pretty pics are as a result of good photoshop. And I may be wrong but I think she is very short and stout as well.

cc ireneony
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Rocktation(f): 1:12pm On May 15, 2015
[s]Could you all engaging in fights on this thread, stop already? I won't ask again.[/s]
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by slytubadth(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2015
tupem:
are you?! haven't you heard of one man's meat being another's poison?!

Alright u win! Can u marry such?
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by kinglekan: 1:23pm On May 15, 2015
pinkycute:
You DAT change my comment on the other thread last night undecided undecided

Na play naaa!! Haba smiley
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
alright sir,can you correct me?,you just posted this,you didn't post the correct version,that doesn't make any sense sir,help us check your millions of books and post the correct version sir,i like when I get corrected sir,it pleases me so much,i pride myself in posting Fp worthy topics that people learn from,but I don't think you've ever posted any useful topic here sir. if any,send me the link cos I love learning sir,this moniker is familiar cos I don't forget monikers i've had convos with,by the way,are you a lecturer or you inherited your books from your dad?

Oh! The links are just too much. They can't be posted on here. Click on my moniker, search through the topics, and you're already learning, sir. smiley

You can help with any necessary corrections, and if you need help, I'll be a mention away. smiley

I have a deep admiration for your feeling about corrections. We share the same feelings for that, really. smiley

Best Regards, sir. smiley
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by ireneony(f): 1:28pm On May 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I noticed she has very low IQ and speaks bad grammar since I joined nairaland,these types of girls are just for "phuck and go",i can't even have her type as a girlfriend,I like her boobs though,she looks dirty at times,maybe it's her make up or facial expression,I don't even know
keep ur sill.y opinion to urself...

jobless boy grin
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by danbrowndmf(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2015
pinkycute:
You DAT change my comment on the other thread last night undecided undecided

Lmao,i saw that comment and i knew u were nt responsible for it....but it funny sha...
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by cupidFlint(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2015
Definitely these are not the qualities that qualify you to be a wife material. Any woman could be a wife to any guy, it all depends on individual's choice. #MyNL'Crush
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by cupidFlint(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2015
slytubadth:

Alright u win! Can u marry such?
Yep. All I need do is to wipe her past and give her a future. If she refuses to quit the habit, ama quit her.
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
grin cheesy
i don't drink, smoke, i cook very well.
most importantly, i'm a fine girl and i'm not promiscuous.

well you can't judge a book by its cover.

i got everything every man wish you..

i'm so proud of myself

note: bashing is allowed

Ehya..But you're bragging. Wife materials dont think they are o. They know they are cus they are told. Not what they think.

When a 2wk pregnant woman go abt telling ppl that she's pregnant and she looses the preg at 4wks, ppl'll say she was pregnant of palmwine. Virtues don't announce themselves.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by pinkycute(f): 1:43pm On May 15, 2015
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

No problem nahhhh smiley

kinglekan:

Na play naaa!! Haba smiley
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 15, 2015
Ireneony haf come again oo grin grin grin grin

Wife material ko! undecided Irene go drink garri abeg. grin
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by ireneony(f): 1:44pm On May 15, 2015
iAmCharis:
Ireneony haf come again oo grin grin grin grin

Wife material ko! undecided Irene go drink garri abeg. grin
what happened to ur other moniker undecided
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by pinkycute(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2015
I was surprise too cheesy cheesy cheesy

But it's a joke shaa.... smiley

danbrowndmf:
Lmao,i saw that comment and i knew u were nt responsible for it....but it funny sha...
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
what happened to ur other moniker undecided
Oh ban.

Tell me. How many PMs has this thread gotten you?? grin cheesy
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by ireneony(f): 1:50pm On May 15, 2015
iAmCharis:
Oh ban.

Tell me. How many PMs has this thread gotten you?? grin cheesy
none grin

the ones wey first de i never check ...

what caused u ur ban, n how days ban
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
none grin

the ones wey first de i never check ...

what caused u ur ban, n how days ban
Na long tory jare. Na long ban o. Remaining 5 days though. E be like say you don finish exam. grin
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by danbrowndmf(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2015
pinkycute:
I was surprise too cheesy cheesy cheesy
But it's a joke shaa.... smiley
lol,i knw ts a joke.sad
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark is sighted! Ready to devour I guess. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Bleep These Categories Of Ladies If You Want To Make It / / My First Gee Plus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.