Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material (6568 Views)

I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by ireneony(f): 1:56pm On May 15, 2015
iAmCharis:
Na long tory jare. Na long ban o. Remaining 5 days though. E be like say you don finish exam. grin
eyah sorry eh grin
i'm done with my exams
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by iamrealdeji(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2015
Headlamp1:

Yes she has boobs. I give it to her for that. Those boobs are very big and can feed a whole local government area in the Northern part of Nigeria with constant daily nutritious milk.

But as for the pics I'm not sure she is that beautiful in real life. When you look closely, it seems most of her pretty pics are as a result of good photoshop. And I may be wrong but I think she is very short and stout as well.

cc ireneony
Yeah,her face is not impressive,she needs to wear heels all the time,if you see her long face,you'd think that's how long her body is,she has the face of a tall girl,the body of a midg...,but her boobs are impressive,she's a nice catch for pi!mps,but wife material thing? Of course,even the ugliest woman on earth will get married someday,so,she's a wife material
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by ireneony(f): 2:00pm On May 15, 2015
iAmCharis:
Na long tory jare. Na long ban o. Remaining 5 days though. E be like say you don finish exam. grin
if na far..no ban u, the maximum days na 2days but if na ish...love ehh that one own de reach two weeks
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Spactacle(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you forgot to include "I have big boobs" that's what I like most about you though,btw,are you looking for someone to wife you up? My father is about to take a second wife,should I send you his number? But I wouldn't mind smashing my step-mother anytime papi is out of town

Lols

Badt Guy cool shocked
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by iamrealdeji(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
keep ur sill.y opinion to urself...

jobless boy grin
Why are you reading my posts? I wasn't talking to you,i replied a guy,and afterall,i've been praising you since morning,but don't forget,show us those giant twins always,we love to see them,if you marry my dad,i'll launch you before he does
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
if na far..no ban u, the maximum days na 2days but if na ish...love ehh that one own de reach two weeks
Na ishihate cheesy
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by ireneony(f): 2:06pm On May 15, 2015
iAmCharis:
Na ishihate cheesy
there was a nice she gave me 3weeks ban, i have to plead with lala to tell her to unban me,well i was unban that very day...
the other time wey i enter her trap, na 3days ban she give me
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
Nawa o. 3 weeks?? grin

Well, mine wasn't deserved. She was been bias and doing padi padi. So, there's no reason to beg.
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Jonwesley(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2015
@ireneony, i think marriage is closing up on you. Judging by ur post and previous posts. It's left for the man to prove you right. But pls note that the strength of your claim is known in the marriage proper when the issues thrown up are more than sentiments.
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Aminat508(f): 2:20pm On May 15, 2015
Ireneony grin
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by iamord(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2015
pinkycute:
Interesting thread grin grin grin
Ireneony baby I believe you jhooooor... You're really a wife material indeed tongue
*sniffs**sniffs *****sniffs,* am perceiving some whining aroma around here. grin
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by pinkycute(f): 2:45pm On May 15, 2015
You might be right grin grin grin

iamord:
*sniffs**sniffs *****sniffs,* am perceiving some whining aroma around here. grin
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by iamord(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2015
pinkycute:
You might be right grin grin grin
badt girl. Don't lead your sister astray
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by JiggamanGh: 2:48pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
grin cheesy
i don't drink, smoke, i cook very well.
most importantly, i'm a fine girl and i'm not promiscuous.

well you can't judge a book by its cover.

i got everything every man wish you..

i'm so proud of myself

note: bashing is allowed

Kai, a girl with foul mouth like you. Pity the man that takes you as a wife.
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by iamord(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Kai, a girl with foul mouth like you. Pity the man that takes you as a wife.
haaaa.. grin
In jay-z voice - Jiggaman, why you treat me like animal grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by JiggamanGh: 3:13pm On May 15, 2015
iamord:
haaaa.. grin
In jay-z voice - Jiggaman, why you treat me like animal grin

lol
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by faith551(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2015
Exactly what my ex girl friend used to say, but I can still give you a try, are u up for it cheesy
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 15, 2015
I like her confidence and her high self esteem . No matter what guys say here, I'm sure they all want a wife who is built for hard times, a wife that can't easily be intimidated or knocked down when situations of different types arise. I think at least she has that quality. On the other hand some guys want a quiet push over wife whom they can bully, maltreat amd make miserable.
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by SPLiTZ1(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2015
O.P dnt get d wrong idea every girl is perfect if she finds d right man no mata hw she is.
...u shud b praying 4 d right man nd nt saying u have everything cos if u have d right wrong 1 u go turn to waste product
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by dinosmiles(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
grin cheesy

i'm so proud of myself

just thesethere are so many things tins to look out for ,not forgetting good s3x
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you forgot to include "I have big boobs" that's what I like most about you though,btw,are you looking for someone to wife you up? My father is about to take a second wife,should I send you his number? But I wouldn't mind smashing my step-mother anytime papi is out of town
did you really dislike ur dad to such extent? Like seriously, recommending her to ur dad as a 2nd wife wil only trigger his death. You knw why?
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
yes of course
ok if u sabi pound yam wella then you truely a wife material.
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by iamrealdeji(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:
did you really dislike ur dad to such extent? Like seriously, recommending her to ur dad as a 2nd wife wil only trigger his death. You knw why?
I know why bro,but the fact is,i'll never allow this one to marry my dad even if he wanted to take a second wife because she talks too much,girls like her can destroy a city with her tongue,not to talk of a family
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by funlord(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
grin cheesy

i'm so proud of myself

grin
ireneony:
grin cheesy

i'm so proud of myself

We don hear! But how do.pe are your pole sucking skills? Or your reverse cowgirl riding techniques? Or how well can you back that thang up when receiving a solid rogering? Or are you a member of the "I'm tired" family! And do you possess the ability 2 ensure that your P. walls fill up like the kainji dam during penetration? If you know sabi all of the above you and the man you are looking 4 will soon be familiar with the phrase "divorce court"!
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
funlord:
grin We don hear! But how do.pe are your pole sucking skills? Or your reverse cowgirl riding techniques? Or how well can you back that thang up when receiving a solid rogering? Or are you a member of the "I'm tired" family! And do you possess the ability 2 ensure that your P. walls fill up like the kainji dam during penetration? If you know sabi all of the above you and the man you are looking 4 will soon be familiar with the phrase "divorce court"!
chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by kradleber: 5:03pm On May 15, 2015
Tunnamania:
[s] If u are not submissive, you are not yet a wife material [/s].

Gaffe
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
grin cheesy
most importantly, i'm a fine girl and i'm not winkpromiscuous.

i'm so proud of myself

You are a promiscuous babe jawe!
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by shumuel(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
grin cheesy

i'm so proud of myself

hmm... Sounds true

but

1. Are you good with kids ?

2. Can you take shiits form in-laws ?

3. Is doing the Laundry part of your hobbies ?

4. Are you good in Bed ? wink

5. Are you tolerant ?

6. Can you manage cash if needs be ? sad

7. Can you cook with woods ?

Note: answer these questions correctly will only make you level 3 certified and you need level 12 to that your claim tongue
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by kinglekan: 8:20pm On May 15, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
No problem nahhhh smiley
How are u naa? cheesy
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
Viewing this thread makes me wonder wat ladies really want..
Guys send u pm, you complain of disturbance,.
They added value to their life and dump ur dumb arse .
Noticing their attention is no more on u, u open a thread seeking for a boyfriend...
Girlie, pls, i will advise you to grow up and face the world.
I mean this is sort of degrading...
You are more than dis,
hell

hugges.

No offence meant....
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by mekzyjoe(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
little kids all over nairaland..smh angry angry
Re: I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material by jhidey08(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2015
ireneony:
grin cheesy

i'm so proud of myself

wow! Dat's gud. Come lemme take u to my momma.

U shld b able to assist her well in d kitchen, as a house help.
U're pretty sha, ah luv ur voluptuous lips and I'm sure u'll av a well trimmed body too, judging by dat ur left arm. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid & Others Toilet Selfie (Pic) / If You Are Asked To Marry Me Or Collect 100million Which One Will You Go For / An Open Letter To Ladies Gaping Their Pussies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.