Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pls! I Really Need Help With Turkish Students Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls! I Really Need Help With Turkish Students Visa (668 Views)

3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) / Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls! I Really Need Help With Turkish Students Visa by WcArsenal: 11:21am On May 15, 2015
I recently got an admission to study undergraduate Mechanical Engineering at Okan University Turkey, everything is set all I need to do is apply for the student visa. The thing is my Uncle is my sponsor, can I use his company bank statement he is the owner of the company and I can give the embassy prof if they want. If I can't use his company bank statement then. Can I use my own bank statement, is yes then if I use my own bank statement do I need to give them sponsorship letter. And how should there be in the account.
I know there too many questions but please I really need your help guys and would really appreciate it if someone could answer. Thank You All.
Re: Pls! I Really Need Help With Turkish Students Visa by juniormusa(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2015
WcArsenal:
I recently got an admission to study undergraduate Mechanical Engineering at Okan University Turkey, everything is set all I need to do is apply for the student visa. The thing is my Uncle is my sponsor, can I use his company bank statement he is the owner of the company and I can give the embassy prof if they want. If I can't use his company bank statement then. Can I use my own bank statement, is yes then if I use my own bank statement do I need to give them sponsorship letter. And how should there be in the account.
I know there too many questions but please I really need your help guys and would really appreciate it if someone could answer. Thank You All.
Since your uncle will sponsor you then you have to use the company bank statement,if you're less than 18yrs then you need a sponsorship letter from your uncle..Be ready to learn Turkish Merhaba,Tessekurler,etc..
Re: Pls! I Really Need Help With Turkish Students Visa by WcArsenal: 11:35am On May 15, 2015
juniormusa:

Since your uncle will sponsor you then you have to use the company bank statement,if you're less than 18yrs then you need a sponsorship letter from your uncle..Be ready to learn Turkish Merhaba,Tessekurler,etc..

I'm not under 18, I'm 19 now and will be 20 in a few days. Do I still have to use his company bank statement or can I use mine
Re: Pls! I Really Need Help With Turkish Students Visa by juniormusa(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2015
WcArsenal:

I'm not under 18, I'm 19 now and will be 20 in a few days. Do I still have to use his company bank statement or can I use mine
I think you should use the company bank statement because the embassy wants to be sure there is enough money in the account and you will not face any hitches in paying your tuition..

(1) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / Japan's First Commercial Jet Makes Maiden Flight / Travelling To Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.