Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President (4316 Views)

Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss / The Problems Of Nigerian Federalism And Proffered Solutions / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by shaqhead: 3:42pm On May 15, 2015
@Rapmoney I guess u r reveling in ur few seconds of attention in here! Enjoy!

Before the shine fades can u please define the word "Illiterate" as it relates to GMB so I can guage ur education.
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by Soloter(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
That the world is moving very fast is not news. Countries all over the world are striving to use technology and science to boost their various economies. Anyone who thinks the world would wait for our country to catch up with the pace must be living in a fool's paradise! In fact, such a person needs to get his/her brain examined by a neuro-surgeon!!!

It is such a pity that we still have someone with just a FLSC (First Leaving School Certificate) as president! I mean, how do we expect someone of such low educational qualification to release our educational sector from the shackles that have been tying it down all these while? I doubt such happening because the man doesn't even understand the rudiments and importance of education!

I strongly believe that Buhari is just so clueless and daft to make it public that he didn't get any tips from Jonathan from Jonathan before he assumes office! That can only come from an unintelligent military dictator! What was he expecting? Is he expecting Jonathan to tell him how to rule Nigeria? After calling the same Jonathan 'clueless'?

To the foot soldiers of Buhari and APC in here, I give you just 6 months! Let's see whether this man knows his left from his right truly!

@OP, you're a sore loser. You aren't wiser than the people who drafted the constitution and inserted that clause that enables school certs to contest and be voted for. GEJ's PhD. Only enthroned corruption and all the vices you can think of.
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
That the world is moving very fast is not news. Countries all over the world are striving to use technology and science to boost their various economies. Anyone who thinks the world would wait for our country to catch up with the pace must be living in a fool's paradise! In fact, such a person needs to get his/her brain examined by a neuro-surgeon!!!

It is such a pity that we still have someone with just a FLSC (First Leaving School Certificate) as president! I mean, how do we expect someone of such low educational qualification to release our educational sector from the shackles that have been tying it down all these while? I doubt such happening because the man doesn't even understand the rudiments and importance of education!

I strongly believe that Buhari is just so clueless and daft to make it public that he didn't get any tips from Jonathan from Jonathan before he assumes office! That can only come from an unintelligent military dictator! What was he expecting? Is he expecting Jonathan to tell him how to rule Nigeria? After calling the same Jonathan 'clueless'?

To the foot soldiers of Buhari and APC in here, I give you just 6 months! Let's see whether this man knows his left from his right truly!

I know people like u will never type with an intact brain but let me enlighten u...buhari is more experienced than gej in all ramifications... he did most of his studying and training abroad if u must know..he has the experience needed to govern this country cos he has done it before and he will do it again...u talk like someone who doesn't have hope that something good like the presidency can come from his family..wake up bad belle, it's almost 29th keep calm and drink poison till then if u don't like sai baba
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by AlPeter: 5:13pm On May 15, 2015
Seriously you don't have to display your ignorance and illiteracy in public.
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by Zaha(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

well done op

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by limolalikamaila: 6:19pm On May 15, 2015
MeAboki:

Just ignore him.
The OP is a typical example of a wasted education with no intelligence - he probably wouldn't even have a clue of what you are talking about.
no wonder he didn't reply me
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by vega84(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2015
True talk talk #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by Rapmoney(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2015
southniyikaye:
I know people like u will never type with an intact brain but let me enlighten u...buhari is more experienced than gej in all ramifications... he did most of his studying and training abroad if u must know..he has the experience needed to govern this country cos he has done it before and he will do it again...u talk like someone who doesn't have hope that something good like the presidency can come from his family..wake up bad belle, it's almost 29th keep calm and drink poison till then if u don't like sai baba
U must be a daft!!!
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by omolami: 7:19pm On May 15, 2015
I have no doubt in my mind that Buhari cannot rule successfully in a democratic setting.. He needs to attend National Democratic Institute even with his First Leaving Certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by Rapmoney(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2015
limolalikamaila:
no wonder he didn't replied me
I am pretty damn sure you need an English teacher! 'He DIDN'T REPLIED me' grin. Ewu!!!
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by Rapmoney(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2015
omolami:
I have no doubt in my mind that Buhari cannot rule successfully in a democratic setting.. He needs to attend National Democratic Institute even with his First Leaving Certificate
You are da man! cheesy
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by limolalikamaila: 8:10pm On May 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
I am pretty damn sure you need an English teacher! 'He DIDN'T REPLIED me' grin. Ewu!!!
if your cognitive domain is working perfectly you will know DAT is a case of prediction error.

Try and reply my Earrlie post
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by Princecalm(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2015
sarahatuba:

my brother i tire oooo.....i keep asking the same thing
just forget about them, they just say what they like.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
U must be a daft!!!
ur father who doesn't know how to train his children is daft
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by major466(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2015
ITbomb:
The problem Nigeria would be having is that we may end up having 3 presidents but one elected president
I hear OBJ is trying to make a comeback via power reform blue print.
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by fineguy11(m): 11:55pm On May 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
His foot soldiers will hide their faces in shame when he finally unveils his incapacity! cheesy
i can see u're still suffering frm post election trauma....av u taken your meds
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by miracle4(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Frankenstein:
Give him 6 months. Yes, 6 months! Let us all give Buhari a chance. Before we all go on criticizing him, he should be allowed to assume office and govern for a while.

Rome wasn't built in a day. If Buhari fails like most Nigerians are already wishing, Nigeria fails. Support the president-elect.

I just wanna make common sense.
6 months never reach so?
Re: Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President by chuka5000(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
miracle4:
6 months never reach so?

no oh. e Neva reach. leave those blind people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Mounts Pressure On Buhari / Top 10 Cities In Nigeria In Terms Of Development / IPOB Members Released Hours After Arrest, IPOB Member Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.