Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp (30793 Views)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by onoikenna: 12:38pm On May 15, 2015
Soldiers today's morning allegedly beat 3 Corps members in Katsina NYSC camp mercilessly,with one of the Corps members going unconscious.

According to a twitter user Mariam Otun who is serving in Katsina,the Corps members are planning to stage a protest in the streets of Katsina.It should be recalled soldiers recently beat a Corps member to coma in Nasarawa state.

4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Dahveydson(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2015
Soldiers don't go about beating CMs, what did the CMs do?
Some proud CMs disobey soldiers so rudely and expect preferential treatment because they "know" someone.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by MrScript(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2015
Dahveydson:
Some proud CMs disobey soldiers so rudely and expect preferential treatment because they "know" someone.
Dah hasn't justified y a CM dat s serving d nation voluntarily shud b beaten 2 coma by a soldier bosting around with just a sec. Sch certificate. Na dia type d run from maiduguri

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Lobolintin(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2015
Whose holding you people not to protestb

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Jayboi(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2015
where are the pictures
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by bamidele029: 1:44pm On May 15, 2015
Dahveydson:

No matter what they did they have no right to beat them. Nigeria is not a jungle so the soldiers need to stop acting like animals. If the CMs has disobeyed a rule I am sure there are punishments that are approved which does not involve physical violence

36 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 15, 2015
Dahveydson:
though they might have deserved it, but there are subtle and more mean ways to deal with whatever altercation they might've had.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 15, 2015
MrScript:

Dah hasn't justified y a CM dat s serving d nation voluntarily shud b beaten 2 coma by a soldier bosting around with just a sec. Sch certificate. Na dia type d run from maiduguri
assemble 20 soldiers today and i tell you ll find out 10 are graduates.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Orunto: 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
What the NYSC did to warrant beating must be made known to us. Katsina is a border town and there are collaborating criminals all over there.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by majalisa(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2015
MrScript:

is probably this kind of a mentality that got the graduate CM floged by the certificateless soja.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 15, 2015
Only in Nigeria will you put soldiers suffering psychology war trauma to mentor kids.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by emekachimek: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
Dahveydson:
That soldier must be a coward. I did NYSC. No amount of rudeness would warrant beating up someone, even to loss of consciousness. If na my relation, we don hammer be that cos I'll make big fortune out of his life by the time we r done in d court

15 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by asumo12: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
sad sad

iyalode kilode faaa

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
IyaIode:
Only in Nigeria do you put soldiers suffering psychology war trauma to mentor kids.

The NYSC programme is a military programme....which is why the NYSC head has always come from the Army.

The original plan for NYSC would have involved two years of military service(for males, one year for females)...and would have been done after secondary school. Was jettisoned because of costs.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by money121(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Evathyst(f): 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
I wonder when jungle justice became a norm in this country? Today it's soldiers beating up corp members, tomorrow it's Naval officers asking a grown up man to swim in a gutter. undecided

Funny enough, when these miscreants parading themselves as soldiers see boko boys, dem go run pass Hussein Bolt.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by loomer: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
U go beat person like say them thief all because of service
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Tenim47(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
Bastard soldier, go to sambisa dats ur objectives

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by AGgal(f): 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
Hian! This is now becoming a trend. These soldiers should go to sambisa and flex their muscles instead of looking for harmless CM to torture!

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Austin4lif: 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
Only in Nigeria this type of thing is happening. After you have written several jambs, suffer from the hands of wicked lectures, suffer from the military in NYSC and suffer from the labour market. I hope Baba one chance will do something about this human right abuse. If soldiers and almajiris in the north will continue to kill and torment corp members, then I think NYSC should be scrapped. NYSC is not a suicidal mission, our rights should be accorded to us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by solid3(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2015
Nice one. All this children of now a days who have no respect for constituted authority, it serves them right.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Abduletudaye(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2015
omo, Mani camp is becoming a danger zone o..whats wrong with these soldiers?
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Deiok(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
Na wa ooh ,they should take it easy nah. Its not like they are recruiting them into the army. Some of this co's take this thing to the extremes. Nigeria sha.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by baybeeboi: 4:26pm On May 15, 2015
good thing.
Come to NYSC camp here in Kubwa, Abuja and see how children of rich Men misbehave.
Please gallant soldiers, beat more to coma

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by tellwisdom: 4:26pm On May 15, 2015
emekachimek:

That soldier must be a coward. I did NYSC. No amount of rudeness would warrant beating up someone, even to loss of consciousness. If na my relation, we don hammer be that cos I'll make big fortune out of his life by the time we r done in d court

Ahh!...mugu undecided
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by maggilove(f): 4:27pm On May 15, 2015
The best thing is to just obey them and get out of camp. I was always doing the right thing so I never had any trouble with them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by bayor4u(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2015
Its hiigh time the govt look into d issues of. Soldiers intimidating corps members in the nme of serving the father land
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Odisco2(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
Why?
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by toonzay(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2015
Abduletudaye:
omo, Mani camp is becoming a danger zone o..whats wrong with these soldiers?
I fear o my brother. na dem b boko haram?
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by kcynho(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2015
That Soldier must be part of those deployed to fight BOKO HARAM in the north,He must hv been TRAUMATIZED,Kai !!!
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by autaspakladi: 4:30pm On May 15, 2015
I think It will be better if NYSC is scraped.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.