Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria (2235 Views)

Aborted Tariff Hike: Expect Poor Data Services, Telecom Operators Tell Consumers / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2015
Call their 180 help desk number, and you would be promised of almost immediate response, whereas 'you have to wait for 1 minute and 2 seconds' will become eternity. In fact you will ultimately be disconnected after some useless adverts have blasted your ear drums for 8 minutes plus.

Tweet at them, and you may never get any response.

Chat with them online on their homepage, and you will have to wait for over 20 minutes before someone finally agrees to chat with you.

Anyway, when they finally chose to answer you, they behaved very professionally but, why are they the worst in picking customer's calls and responding to enquiries made among all the telecoms operators in Nigeria?

Are they undermining their customers due to their large subscriber base? MTN, make una CHANGE.

3 Likes

Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Dioxidane: 1:10pm On May 15, 2015
shocked Worsted Biko, which secondary school you attend?
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by olaric(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2015
Dioxidane:
shocked Worsted Biko, which secondary school you attend?

Nairaland secondary school.
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Florblu(f): 1:25pm On May 15, 2015
Worsted English ever grin

1 Like

Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by baybeeboi: 1:34pm On May 15, 2015
last time I heard English is better written than spoken, but this guy just proved them wrong.
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by MrFlavvor(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2015
My guy you are the worsted englisher(sic) speaker i have ever known grin

1 Like

Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 15, 2015
luluosas:
Call their 181, you will promised of almost immediate response as 'you have to wait for 1 minute and 2 seconds' will become eternity. In fact you will ultimately be disconnected after some useless adverts have blasted your ear drums for 8 minutes plus.

Tweet at them, and you may never get any response.

Chat with them online on their homepage, and you will have to wait for over 20 minutes before someone finally agrees to chat with you.

Anyway, when they finally chose to answer you, they behaved very professionally but, why are they the worst in picking customer's calls and responding to enquiries among all the telecoms operators in Nigeria?

Are they undermining their customers due to their large subscriber base? MTN, make una CHANGE.
Guy you can lie shall ,180 is customer care number while 181 is self service. The other ones you said might be true but your grammar na die. I need to check the dictionary for that word "worsted " . sorry say I non sabi your grammar.
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by kulex2k1(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2015
@ Op you are the worsted storyteller ever!
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 15, 2015
una no good ,, no one tried to correct the Op sad
Op it is not WORSTED, its WORSTER grin
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by fatdon2(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2015
This glo man is here again
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by moski5(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2015
Call 622 and lay your complaint
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by lilmax(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2015
Yes they are the worstests grin
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by GenerousLord: 4:04pm On May 15, 2015
IwillLaff:
Are you for real, or it's just a mere sarcasm?
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
You are all amusing. Do I tell you I was looking for queen's language? Anyway, na una sabi becos I don pass my message. If na like, make una laugh till thy kingdom com.

2 Likes

Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Guy you can lie shall ,180 is customer care number while 181 is self service. The other ones you said might be true but your grammar na die. I need to check the dictionary for that word "worsted " . sorry say I non sabi your grammar.
You should known that I meant to say 180. Some people sha. Dey look for grammar there ok.
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2015
Upon all the Phd holders here abusing themselves as if I was writing to the Queen of England, none of you bothered to render a correction. This says a lot about you people. Correcter becoming the worse. Make una park comot from my front jare!
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by jesseboy2: 7:40pm On May 15, 2015
IwillLaff:
It's is not even worster, it is worstest
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Superstar007(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2015
Op, it's actually "worst" not worsted. Also, there is no word like "worster" @ IwillLaff and "worstest" is not in any dictionary in God's green earth @ jesseboy2.

1 Like

Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 15, 2015
jesseboy2:
It's is not even worster, it is worstest

how come a well educated man like you can't

differentiate between SARCASM and STRAIGHT TALK

am so disappointed in you sad
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by OsoDupe(f): 8:20pm On May 15, 2015
Worsted is an understatement o. You should have used mtn is the most worstedest. ... ...

3 Likes

Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 15, 2015
(
Superstar007:
Op, it's actually "worst" not worsted. Also, there is no word like "worster" @ IwillLaff and "worstest" is not in any dictionary in God's green earth @ jesseboy2.

Oga teacher, undecided
if you don't understand my post don't quote me or my Monika again sad

or you quote and BEG me to elucidate angry

RUBBISH!!!
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Joshuadon: 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
My bloda you can PORT to etisalat or Glo......
But for now MTN have the most worsted service...........
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 15, 2015
luluosas:
You are all amusing. Do I tell you I was looking for queen's language? Anyway, na una sabi becos I don pass my message. If na like, make una laugh till thy kingdom com.

Op na now you come,
if the English dey hard you, drop am and carry go with pidgin, we all dey ur back grin
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by pheyhi(f): 9:11pm On May 15, 2015
u guys should not critize him,he knows tis correct just trying to make u laugh,cut him.some strings

lemme put mine
its d most worst worsted network
i don taya
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by pheyhi(f): 9:11pm On May 15, 2015
u guys should not critize him,he knows tis correct just trying to make u laugh,cut him some strings

lemme put mine
i don taya

1 Like

Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2015
Superstar007:
Thanks a lot. Header heading for correction.
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2015
IwillLaff:

Op na now you come,
if the English dey hard you, drop am and carry go with pidgin, we all dey ur back grin
Thank you.
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On May 17, 2015
luluosas:

Thanks a lot. Header heading for correction.

It was jst mere sarcasm, what's wrong with you guys

Ok maybe you want it in pidgin b4 you understand grin

I knw say no be worster, I just dey joke wen I talk am ok? no vex grin
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by ojeffo: 7:08am On May 17, 2015
luluosas:
Upon all the Phd holders here abusing themselves as if I am writing to the Queen of England, none of you bothered to rendered a correction. This says a lot about you people. Correcter becoming the worse.
I tried to be calm wt the "worsted" post yil i saw ds
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by sholly28(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2015
Airtel is d best
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Lagusta(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2015
pheyhi:
u guys should not critize him,he knows tis correct just trying to make u laugh,cut him some strings

lemme put mine
i don taya

Babe u fine no be small
Re: M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2015
Tell me something I don't know. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Install Google Play Store And Other Related Applications On Bb10 / New MTN Free Browsing Trick For PC Using Your-freedom VPN / Urgent!!! Can I Get A Phone With These Specs For 45k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.