Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. - Sports (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (246906 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / Super Falcons of Nigeria Thread: 2015 Women's World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by AIG07: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

Thanks 4 ur maturity
u 've just said 'maturity'.
I never knew how good, mature, open minded and peaceful folks here are-not until when I visited Miss safari's thread on 'D impending doom' yesterday. Come see people de rant, yarn all kinds of words-some can't even just do without throwing insultive words-as if de love n understand d sport more than d OP*big smiles*. Na so i come pack my load leave d thread for the 'plastic fans'
But, truth be said folks here are terrific. Kudos to u all. Here I feel at home. I Hope invaders won't come n hijack here too.
It seems i'm seeing ur moniker for d first time here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Does anybody know what time the match is?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2015
AIG07:

I never knew how good, mature, open minded and peaceful folks here are-not until when I visited Miss safari's thread on 'D impending doom' yesterday. Come see people de rant, yarn all kinds of words-some can't even just do without throwing insultive words-as if de love n understand d sport more than d OP*big smiles*. Na so i come pack my load leave d thread for the 'plastic fans'
But, truth be said folks here are terrific. Kudos to u all. Here I feel at home. I Hope invaders won't come n hijack here too.
Thanks. I have been a fan of Nairaland for the Past years (3) now, but the rude behaviour of some folks is what actually discouraged some of us from formally joining the group.
I can even mention some of the popular people that create threads/posts/comments and cause a lot of trouble in most sections here on Nairaland. I know about the rules, the dos and donts. I have followed up issues here. The up dates especially on sports, politics, romance, crime and so on. If you could remember, some years back, if someone makes a post, most people will just be making silly coments like, you want to drive traffick, you formed and framed the story, even when you make a grammatical/spelling error, ha you are in trouble. Different insults/intimidations will just follow you. If some brings a problem here that needs a solution, he/she will just end up feeling worse for his openness. I just summond courage to joint yesterday. One thing I also know is that we argue to agree, learn, reach a compromise and not to become enemies.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2015
7pm I believe.

*smiles*

BascoVanVeli:
Does anybody know what time the match is?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Hahahahahahaha...... Sir AIG07, you're funny.

But you're right. Ours is a "super" family coz we'll never "cross the line".

It wasn't easy for the likes of Safari and I making comments in the midst of so much "noise" and "hate". Even the others from "our family" held their own quite well in such environment
full of tantrums.

It's good to be home again. See u here, in the u-23 thread, the u-17 thread and wherever else within our "home zone". Really, it's good to be home again.

*smiles*

AIG07:

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by poshemmanuel(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by AIG07: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

Thanks. I have been a fan of Nairaland for the Past years (3) now, but the rude behaviour of some folks is what actually discouraged some of us from formally joining the group.
I can even mention some of the popular people that create threads/posts/comments and cause a lot of trouble in most sections here on Nairaland. I know about the rules, the dos and donts. I have followed up issues here. The up dates especially on sports, politics, romance, crime and so on. If you could remember, some years back, if someone makes a post, most people will just be making silly coments like, you want to drive traffick, you formed and framed the story, even when you make a grammatical/spelling error, ha you are in trouble. Different insults/intimidations will just follow you. If some brings a problem here that needs a solution, he/she will just end up feeling worse for his openness. I just summond courage to joint yesterday. One thing I also know is that we argue to agree, learn, reach a compromise and not to become enemies.
another newbie in the house-u're welcome sir. Hope u enjoy your stay here.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by AIG07: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama don retire. I think d FG should give this awesome n amazing dude a national award for his remarkable contribution to the game of football in Nigeria. 13years no be small o.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
7pm I believe.

*smiles*

Thanks. This is actually a very though match and people have been diverted from that fact. God in heaven forbid but Nigeria could easily lose 3-0.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by AIG07: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

Thanks. This is actually a very though match and people have been diverted from that fact. God in heaven forbid but Nigeria could easily lose 3-0.
y did u say so Sir?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
AIG07:

another newbie in the house-u're welcome sir. Hope u enjoy your stay here.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
The Lineup is out!
Check the below?!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by confun: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
adeyemi2015:
The Lineup is out!
Check the below?!
I pray we win this match.....I always believe in my country, i believe in the super eagles...a fan of the national team....

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
confun:
I pray we win this match.....I always believe in my country, i believe in the super eagles...a fan of the national team....
Scoreline so far..... NIG 0 vs 2 DRC 31"

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by AIG07: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Scoreline so far..... NIG 0 vs 2 DRC 31"
na so light de-n i missed 40min of play. Got d kickoff time wrong

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by AIG07: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lot's of things partaining this match is wrong!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria has reached a new low thanks to old behavior patterns. When will we ever learn?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by AIG07: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
BascoVanVeli:
Nigeria has reached a new low thanks to old behavior patterns. When will we ever learn?

Sir, u saw t coming-the loss... I just heard enyeama's version of d incident on Brilla F.m. No, d guy deserves more. He still says 'he won't work out on Nigerians'-what a patrotic citizen.
D did has been done- so what next?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
AIG07:

Sir, u saw t coming-the loss... I just heard enyeama's version of d incident on Brilla F.m. No, d guy deserves more. He still says 'he won't work out on Nigerians'-what a patrotic citizen.
D did has been done- so what next?
Believe me I take no pride in my prediction but lets be honest we all saw this coming. Enyeama is the reason top teams have not been trashing us. The reason why he picked on Enyeama is the same reason he won't pick Iheanacho and that is because Sunday Oliseh wants to be the star of the team. He wants it to be all about him.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Truth.... Is this so hard to get? *shaking my head*

Anyway, well said Sir BascoVanVeli.

For me, much words need not be spoken again. I believe I've spoken my "major" all in Safarigirl's thread..... "MY LENGTHY EPISTLE".
Meanwhile, I hope Nacho, Awoniyi, Success and co never get to be handled by Oliseh. The current coach is just 'Bad News'.

I won't be surprised to see Oliseh set a "record".......... For the "shortest period as Super Eagles Head Coach".

Note: I speak, as always, as it is. I stand with "Truth". I was among the guys who got excited that a coach with a uefa pro-licence and an ex-captain with top international experience as a SE player was appointed.

Well here's where that "excitement" has brought the team. I don't care what anyone says anymore in defence of Oliseh..... "NONSENSE REMAINS NONSENSE EVEN WHEN SPOKEN BY THE SMARTEST OR THE MOST POPULAR".

He's messed up and "will soon step aside"...... I ONCE warned that "Nigerians are watching" and believe me Oliseh may face the music much sooner rather than later.

God bless Nigeria.... God bless the Super Eagles.

*Big Smiles*

BascoVanVeli:

Believe me I take no pride in my prediction but lets be honest we all saw this coming. Enyeama is the reason top teams have not been trashing us. The reason why he picked on Enyeama is the same reason he won't pick Iheanacho and that is because Sunday Oliseh wants to be the star of the team. He wants it to be all about him.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Nigeria played a friendly match with the DRC, and the Team lost honorably. It's better for the Coach to learn the Team's weaknesses now before it's too late. And playing friendly matches would be of great assistance to him to know exactly where things are wrong in the Team.
Before we start castigating him for losing a match against the DRC, we should understand that; the Star-studded Argentina lost at home to the Ecuador by 2 goals to nil.
The Brazilians also lost to the Chileans with the same margin. Remember, both Teams played World Cup Qualifying Matches.
Oliseh will definitely set things right, he's very determined to succeed, hence he needs our unwavering supports to achieve his vision and mission for the National Team.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
AIG07:
Enyeama don retire. I think d FG should give this awesome n amazing dude a national award for his remarkable contribution to the game of football in Nigeria. 13years no be small o.
He deserves those awards
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Truth.... Is this so hard to get? *shaking my head*

Anyway, well said Sir BascoVanVeli.

For me, much words need not be spoken again. I believe I've spoken my "major" all in Safarigirl's thread..... "MY LENGTHY EPISTLE".
Meanwhile, I hope Nacho, Awoniyi, Success and co never get to be handled by Oliseh. The current coach is just 'Bad News'.

I won't be surprised to see Oliseh set a "record".......... For the "shortest period as Super Eagles Head Coach".

Note: I speak, as always, as it is. I stand with "Truth". I was among the guys who got excited that a coach with a uefa pro-licence and an ex-captain with top international experience as a SE player was appointed.

Well here's where that "excitement" has brought the team. I don't care what anyone says anymore in defence of Oliseh..... "NONSENSE REMAINS NONSENSE EVEN WHEN SPOKEN BY THE SMARTEST OR THE MOST POPULAR".

He's messed up and "will soon step aside"...... I ONCE warned that "Nigerians are watching" and believe me Oliseh may face the music much sooner rather than later.

God bless Nigeria.... God bless the Super Eagles.

*Big Smiles*

Hey chil Sir, better days still lie ahead of us. I see us playing better against Cameroun in our next match. Coach Oliseh can still get it right. I know we deserve to be angry because our 'J€$U$ îñ Ğ@0L' was not given the kind of treatment he deserves. Thats very unfortunate, but it shouldn't rub us the opportunity to remain positive and hope for the best that we are known for. Go Super Eagles.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Nigeria played a friendly match with the DRC, and the Team lost honorably. It's better for the Coach to learn the Team's weaknesses now before it's too late. And playing friendly matches would be of great assistance to him to know exactly where things are wrong in the Team.
Before we start castigating him for losing a match against the DRC, we should understand that; the Star-studded Argentina lost at home to the Ecuador by 2 goals to nil.
The Brazilians also lost to the Chileans with the same margin. Remember, both Teams played World Cup Qualifying Matches.
Oliseh will definitely set things right, he's very determined to succeed, hence he needs our unwavering supports to achieve his vision and mission for the National Team.
He must also learn fast from his mistakes and try never to repeat same..
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
How Super Eagles Rated Versus DR Congo
[/size]

By James Agberebi:
CARL IKEME
Can’t be blamed for the two goals conceded as he was left unprotected by his defence. (6/10)
SHEHU ABDULLAHI
Played at right-back and was accountable for the second goal as he was sloppy in possession. Was content just defending. Doesn’t look like an option yet. (4)
WILLIAM TROOST-EKONG
Was easily turned by Dieumerci Mbokani for the first goal. Didn’t look assured as he sometimes looked jittery when under pressure. Still has a lot of convincing to do. (4)
LEON BALOGUN
Featured in the centre of defence and put in some good tackles. Almost gifted the Congolese a third goal after he mistimed a pass but was rescued by defensive partner Troost-Ekong. (6)
ELDERSON ECHIEJILE
Didn’t offer much going forward as he focused more on defending. Wasn’t impressive throughout the game. (5)
MIKEL OBI
Had a chance to half the deficit but his shot lacked power. Did a lot to boss the midfield as he was involved in most of the moves the Eagles made. (6)
OGENYI ONAZI
Made his return to the team after his suspension but had an uneventful game. Was replaced by Wilfred Ndidi. (5)
RABIU IBRAHIM
Never really had any impact in the game as he was anonymous in the game. Was replaced at half-time (4)
AHMED MUSA
Skipper for the Eagles, Ahmed Musa was very disappointing in the game as he failed to show his club form. Was replaced by Alex Iwobi (4)
ODION IGHALO
Didn’t get enough chance on goal due to lack of supply from the midfield. Later came off for Nwankwo Obiora (5)
SYLVESTER IGBOUN
Had a good chance to make it 1-1 but his left-foot shot was off the mark. Aside from that, didn’t offer much. Was substituted at half time. (5)
SUBSTITUTES
EMMANUEL EMENIKE
Was introduced in the second half and tried to impose himself in the game but didn’t get enough scoring chances. (5)
ALEX IWOBI
Made his Super Eagles debut but never did anything meaningful. (4)
MOSES SIMON
Was full of running as he worked the right side of the Congolese defence with his dribbles and trickery. A useful player for the team. (6)
NWANKWO OBIORA
Came in to add stability in the midfield and saw a lot of the ball but was content with making sideways passes. Yet to convince of his ability to man the midfield. (5)
WILFRED NDIDI
Didn’t do anything of note as his only contribution was a wayward shot which failed to trouble the DR Congo keeper. (4)
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/how-super-eagles-rated-versus-dr-congo/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Oliseh Replies Enyeama: Stop Lying Against Me!
[/size]

Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh granted an exclusive interview to the Nigeria Football Federation Youtube channel to put the record straight regarding his row with Vincent Enyeama, insisting that he did nothing wrong…
Presented by Comple tesportsnigeria.com's IZUCHUKWU OKOSI and ADEBOYE AMOSU:
Let start with this tour of Belgium, how would you describe the result of the first game against DR Congo, from your own perspective, the positives and negatives?
Well, this tour started on a difficult note for us. First we have a player who withdrew from the squad. I'm talking about Victor Moses who withdrew for precautionary reasons. Then we had to bring in a replacement for him.
Then the worst part of the whole thing was the fact we couldn't bring down the six home-based guys down here on time.
These are players we are counting to make an impact in the team. So we had to bring in other players who don't need visas to join us. We also had to bring in Ambrose Efe.
We knew before the game that we were going to have difficulties in central defence due to the absence of Godfrey Oboabona and Keneth Omeruo. So we started the game with a right-back (Leon Balogun) in central defence.
Unfortunately, the two goals we conceded came from this side. But if you look at the game, we did well. If you look at the fact Shehu (Abdullahi) was playing in his first game and as a right-back, I think it was something good.
If you look at the way we played, then you will give kudos to the players. As a matter of fact I was impressed with John Obi Mikel. He carried the team, he was mobile. He did everything I asked him to do and I like that very much.
Mikel took charge of the game and was telling people what to do. I pray he continues like this.
I'm also happy with Elderson Echiejile. His positioning was fantastic. He was very good on the ball. We had more possession but unfortunately we couldn't score on the night. Definitely we have lots of positives to take from the game.
On a negative part, defensively we were not so solid. Like I already told you, the cohesion in defence was not there because of the changes.
I'm just hoping that Oboabona will get a visa tomorrow (Friday) so that he can join us for the Cameroon game.
[/b]

Read More.......
www.completesportsnigeria.com/oliseh-replies-enyeama-stop-lying-against-me/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
[size=14pt]
Dike Laments Enyeama’s Exit From Super Eagles
[/size]

By James Agberebi:
Super Eagles fringe player, Bright Dike, has expressed sadness following the sudden retirement of Vincent Enyeama from the national team.
Enyeama made the announcement of his retirement on Thursday on his Instagram account following a clash with coach Sunday Oliseh.
Reacting to the news of the retirement, Dike described Enyeama as a great Nigerian captain.
"Sad to hear good friend and great captain of Nigeria, Vincent Enyeama, has retired from international football. Heart and soul for Nigeria," Dike wrote on his Twitter handle.
Enyeama made his debut for the Super Eagles in 2002 and spent 13 years in the team.
Veteran of three World Cup (2002, 2010, 2014), Enyeama was part of the Eagles team that won the 2013 Cup of Nations in South Africa.

www.completesportsnigeria.com/dike-laments-enyeamas-exit-from-super-eagles/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
[size=14pt]
Oduamadi Resumes AC Milan Training, Set To Bury Late Dad
[/size]

By Johnny Edward:
AC Milan winger Nnamdi Oduamadi has resumed training with the Rossoneri days after his late father ‎Sir Vincent Oduamadi passed on, Comple tesportsnigeria.com has been informed.
The bereaved 24-year-old Nigerian international ‎also revealed the remains of his late father will be laid to rest in Umunkwo Eziumuenyi Village in Isiala Mbano,‎ Imo State‎ on 24 October.
"All things being equal, my late father will be laid to rest soon and I thank everybody who has been compassionate towards me," Oduamadi told Comple tesportsnigeria.com.
Oduamadi also reacted to the 2-0 loss ‎the Super Eagles suffered in the hands of the Congolese on Thursday.
He said: "The team is in transition and they will surely get better."

www.completesportsnigeria.com/oduamadi-resumes-ac-milan-training-set-to-bury-late-dad/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hahahaha....... Worry not. I'm a born super-optimist aiiit....... With an eye for the truth also......*winks*

So all is well.......*smiles*

Orkpekyandega:

Hey chil Sir, better days still lie ahead of us. I see us playing better against Cameroun in our next match. Coach Oliseh can still get it right. I know we deserve to be angry because our 'J€$U$ îñ Ğ@0L' was not given the kind of treatment he deserves. Thats very unfortunate, but it shouldn't rub us the opportunity to remain positive and hope for the best that we are known for. Go Super Eagles.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
[size=14pt]
2018 World Cup Qualifier: Swaziland Thrash Djibouti, Close To Eagles Tie
[/size]

By James Agberebi:
The Super Eagles are almost certain to face Swaziland who thrashed hosts Djibouti 6-0 in the first leg, first round of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier on Friday.
The winners of the two-legged tie will face the Super Eagles in the next round of the qualifiers.
At the Stade El Hadj Hassan Gouled, Djibouti, Mthunzi Mkhontfo put the visitors ahead in the 45th minute.
Sabelo Ndzinisa made it 2-0 on 65 minutes. Then in the 74th minute, Muzi Dlamini added a third for Swaziland.
Sandile Hlatjwako got on the score sheet in the 77th minute to make it 4-0.
Two more goals in the 83rd and 85th minutes by Tony Tsabedze and Mcolisi Lukhele respectively completed the rout for the visitors.
The return leg comes up on Tuesday in Swaziland.

www.completesportsnigeria.com/2018-world-cup-qualifier-swaziland-thrash-djibouti-close-to-eagles-tie/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
AF Nigeria International Friendlies Nigeria
Enyeama returns to Eagles in Belgium
[/size]
[img]http://africanfootball.com/news/574847/Enyeama-returns-to-Eagles-in-Belgium[/img]
Officials have disclosed Lille goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama will head back to the Eagles training camp in Belgium on Saturday to meet with top officials of the NFF over a major falling out with coach Sunday Oliseh.
Enyeama left the Eagles camp in Belgium on Thursday to return to his base in France after Oliseh announced CSKA Moscow forward Ahmed Musa as the team’s new skipper.
The NFF president Amaju Pinnick as well as his two vice-presidents, Seyi Akinwunmi and Shehu Dikko, are all in Belgium for the friendlies against DR Congo and Cameroon.
Enyeama, who has been the country’s skipper since Joseph Yobo retired from international football, has already announced he has called time on his own international career after 13 years.
The 33-year-old goalkeeper is the most capped Nigeria international after he won 101 caps in June against Chad.
[/b]

africanfootball.com/news/574847/Enyeama-returns-to-Eagles-in-Belgium

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (161) (Reply)

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.