Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Bought A Gionee M3, And The Camera Stopped Working The Next Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bought A Gionee M3, And The Camera Stopped Working The Next Day (1313 Views)

Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. / Two Simple Methods To Fix Android Camera Error (can't Connect To The Camera) / I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought A Gionee M3, And The Camera Stopped Working The Next Day by ebamma(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2015
On Monday, I bought a Gionee M3,from a phone shop, when I opened the phone there and went through it, everything was working fine, but the next day, the camera Stopped working, I went back there and complained to the seller about it, he then try a few things but the camera still failed to work, he then told me to return with the phone on Monday next week so that he can take it to calcare, I told him that he should replace the phone even with m2 but he didn't agree,
So I went back home with the phone sha
Am just feeling scammed right now
Should I involve the police or should I just be patient with him?
Re: Bought A Gionee M3, And The Camera Stopped Working The Next Day by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 15, 2015
Don't involve the police yet since the seller is willing to do something about it. Still insist on replacement and always make sure to record all conversations between u two.
Unfortunately, naija phone dealers don't offer after sale services and in ur case,the seller has an advantage
Re: Bought A Gionee M3, And The Camera Stopped Working The Next Day by Youngzedd(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
To be frank with you, Gionee and Tecno produce scrap.

Many defects on their phone. Support is zero. Go to Gionee or Tecno Carl care and see a lot of phones waiting to be repaired.

Do everything humanly possible to another phone or your money back.

There are other quality Chinese brands to buy.
Re: Bought A Gionee M3, And The Camera Stopped Working The Next Day by Chizak24(m): 5:21am On May 16, 2015
Please give me an example of quality Chinese brand in Nigeria that has a service centre.
Re: Bought A Gionee M3, And The Camera Stopped Working The Next Day by swisscarter(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2015
Gionee ain't a crappy Brand... I bought Gionee m3 a month ago...I even upgraded to lollipop no issue with my phone.....everyone in Gionee group has never complained of a defect before .. I don't know where the OP got his own from...he may have been scammed

That's why ALWAYS BUY GIONEE PHONES FROM THEIR PHONE SHOP!!!!!!!!!!! √√√√

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Great App To Stream Live Football! / Which Network In Nigeria Is The Cheapest For Calls? / Etisalat Sim Registration Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.