Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ladies: Wish List - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Wish List (2121 Views)

Things Ladies Wish Guys Knew / Make A Valentine's Day Wish List / Celebrity You Wish To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Wish List by patwhizkid(f): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2009
What did mean by orange nao
Re: Ladies: Wish List by spikedcylinder: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2009
Its a fruit, usually sold for ten naira. grin
Re: Ladies: Wish List by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2009
so. . .r u saying i shld forgo the chocolates and buy an orange instead?
Re: Ladies: Wish List by patwhizkid(f): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2009
Orange is cheaper
Re: Ladies: Wish List by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2009
i suspect that sista and spikey have some tricks with the orange they don't want to let us in on. . . grin

you gals should spread the knowledge. . .
Re: Ladies: Wish List by patwhizkid(f): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2009
Yes oyb, they shud make it obvious
Re: Ladies: Wish List by spikedcylinder: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2009
oyb:

so. . .r u saying i shld forgo the chocolates and buy an orange instead?

Yes. Her reaction should be classic. grin
Re: Ladies: Wish List by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2009
Wassup girl! did someone rattle your cage?. . . . . . . . . . . are you feelin left out and unloved?
Remember that Valentine's day isn't just about givin and recivin gifts or sendin flowers. Valentine's day should be a time to reflect on and share your love for one another. My partner and I have NEVER exchanged gifts nor have we done any thing SPECIAL on Valentine's day. The only treat is a bottle of chilled Baileys and after that we bonk the hell outta each other and we're happy!!

Oh c'mon. I was just tryin to stop you from spoiling runs for me. My guy happens to be on NL and while I was busy giving him hints on what to get me, you were goin on and on about urs being enough for you angry

You know I partially blame you for my misfortune. Now I have to come up with another method of getting him to buy me that nice set of gold I've been eyeing since angry
Re: Ladies: Wish List by spikedcylinder: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

Oh c'mon. I was just tryin to stop you from spoiling runs for me. My guy happens to be on NL and while I was busy giving him hints on what to get me, you were goin on and on about urs being enough for you  angry

You know I partially blame you for my misfortune. Now I have to come up with another method of getting him to buy me that nice set of gold I've been eyeing since  angry

He's on NL eh?  wink grin You should have asked him to get you an orange na. grin

Where have you been sef? angry
Re: Ladies: Wish List by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

He's on NL eh? wink grin You should have asked him to get you an orange na. grin

Where have you been sef? angry

Yes oh, he's on NL. Orange kin, orange ni.

I went on an Isrealite journey oh. Did you miss me sweetie? grin
Re: Ladies: Wish List by spikedcylinder: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

Yes oh, he's on NL. Orange kin, orange ni.

I went on an Isrealite journey oh. Did you miss me sweetie? grin

Oranges are quite good o, especially the ripe, juicy ones. tongue

Of course I missed you! Did you try Isreali Champagne when you were there? tongue
Re: Ladies: Wish List by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oranges are quite good o, especially the ripe, juicy ones. tongue

Of course I missed you! Did you try Isreali Champagne when you were there? tongue

LOL grin grin I didnt get to try the champagne oh, but boy their ogogoro strong pass warri pple own sef grin

Neway, I missed u too girl, but I can see I dint miss much on NL. This place is getting dryer by everyday angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Date Or Marry Your Best Friends Ex-girlfriend/boyfriend? / The Fear Of Jazz / When Love Gets Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.