Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. (5968 Views)

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
I went to an interesting place this afternoon and I was surprised about what guys were gisting about.

These guys started with a long list if the girls they've efed before and as if this wasn't enough these guys went extra mile by making analysis of what a true king of fuccck would have done to be crowned one.

Omo! Na so so laugh I dey laff. Did you guys know that these guys were just plain silly I swear. grin
Some body said ,that a guy must have fuccked a mother and a daughter to achieve that title and someone else countered him that a guy must have done all of the above and his own sister to achieve the useless title grin and right in the same house was a guy that we all knew that he fuccked his sister sometime ago. grin

Omo! The fight wey nearly commot, no be for hear sha
My question is ,do you think that this guy said that thing on purpose to offend the other guy or it was a normal talk, talked at the wrong time ,the wrong place with the wrong person around and listening ?
Naijaboiy,Deejavuu, missclassy,blacket,MizMyColi,KingTom,Mznelly,and all good people of romacelanders ,you people got to justice to this palaver. grin
I need your assistance on this matter now.

Because na so so laugh I dey laugh. grin
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by falconey(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2015
cheesy when I was inform I almost won the title in my vicinity I attempted to bang twins.

A sister family friend caught me and asked me to stop. vehemently saying the repercussion is unbearable If I succeeded.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by agarawu23(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2015
truckpusher this your tory get as e be, you need to read carefully before u understand undecided

the silly guy that fuuuked his sister is insane for letting ppl know such secret.

to me, before you take the crown "king of fuckkkk" you go don Bleep the listed below

1. mad woman
2. goat, dog and fowl
3. all your female relatives including your mum and dead grandma
5. all the ladies in your vicinity be it sch or @,home

lastly u must be tested HIV positive before u claim the crown grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by CountDracula(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I went to an interesting place this afternoon and I was surprised about what guys were gisting about.

These guys started with a long list if the girls they've efed before and as if this wasn't enough these guys went extra mile by making analysis of what a true king of fuccck would have done to be crowned one.

Omo! Na so so laugh I dey laff. Did you guys know that these guys were just plain silly I swear. grin
Some body said ,that a guy must have fuccked a mother and a daughter to achieve that title and someone else countered him that a guy must have done all of the above and his own sister to achieve the useless title grin and right in the same house was a guy that we all knew that he fuccked his sister sometime ago. grin

Omo! The fight wey nearly commot, no be for hear sha
My question is ,do you think that this guy said that thing on purpose to offend the other guy or it was a normal talk, talked at the wrong time ,the wrong place with the wrong person around and listening ?
Naijaboiy,Deejavuu, missclassy,blacket,MizMyColi,KingTom,Mznelly,and all good people of romacelanders ,you people got to justice to this palaver. grin
I need your assistance on this matter now.

Because na so so laugh I dey laugh. grin
Kai!

1 Like

Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by MizMyColi(f): 3:34pm On May 15, 2015
smh...
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2015
CountDracula:

Kai!
Well, you're beyond stupidity not to notice that someone's past caught up with him in what was suppose to be an ordinary friends gathering. grin

Na wao , some people can't read a story and learn a lesson from it . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by loomer: 3:36pm On May 15, 2015
Brain for sale
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
smh...
Stop shaking your head abeg.
Someone was embarrassed today beyond redemption. grin
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2015
Who hacked truckpushers account.
embarassed My mb.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 15, 2015
Well I can't say. Perhaps he intentionally made the statement or as you rightfully said, just a right statement made at the wrong time and place.
But by best guess is that he purposely did it. Maybe he wanted it to be like a punchline of some sort.

But truckpusher, I am more intrigued about the guy the slept with his sister.
Was it rape or was it consensual?
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Who hacked truckpushers account.

embarassed My mb.
grin

This is the Truckpusher no one likes. cheesy
I said strictly for Aproko girls and bad boys of romanceland. grin
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by cyprus000: 3:42pm On May 15, 2015
someone else countered him that a guy must have
done all of the above and his own sister to achieve

[size=13pt]
Where can I find this guy,so I can plant bull..t in his skull angryangry
[/size]
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by falconey(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2015
missclasssy:
Well I can't say. Perhaps he intentionally made the statement or as you you rightfully said, just a right statement made at the wrong time and place.
But I am guessing he purposely did it. Maybe he wanted it to be like a punchline of some sort.

after the details from truckpusher don't forget to ask for the video.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 15, 2015
King of fvck? embarassed

Fr?
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Enegod(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2015
what did i just read?!! Abeg drop me here! angry

1 Like

Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Phikom(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2015
The thunder that will fire d niggie dat fukc his sister is busy gulping orijin and fresh fish...
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2015
missclasssy:
Well I can't say. Perhaps he intentionally said it or as you said, just a right statement made at the wrong time and place.
But I am guessing he purposely did it. Maybe he wanted it to be like a punchline of some sort.

At last somebody with a brain is talking to me . grin
They grew up in a home with tough disciplinary measures and isolated from other kids and they developed this complex in relating with other teenagers when their parents decided to let them loose a little, I guess it was a mistake from two teenagers that were induced into a way of life different from the harsh realities on ground and they paid the price.

I know how he feels about it in the midst of everyone but today's own was a perfect punchline with some of us mere spectators looking like a supporter of the assumed winner. grin
Honestly I felt the tension and it won't end just like that between them.
You got my drift?
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

This is the Truckpusher no one likes. cheesy
I said strictly for Aproko girls and bad boys of romanceland. grin
Do you noticed any changes when you woke up today, e.g like dizziness, the urge to laugh even though nothing is funny, the urge to practice 1000 ways to die on yourself, the urge to have sex with your pillow, the urge to enter your television and beat jet li mercilessly and the urge to enter the moderators thread by force. Did you exhibit any of these traits?
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
undecided

Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
Enegod:
what did i just read?!!
Abeg drop me here! angry
grin grin grin

Omo! If you were in that house and you know the story and history , you'd be laughing and at the same time dumbfounded how such a punchline could come up in the what was dubbed a friends get together weekend party that was suppose to run all night.
As in eh, I wouldn't go back in there, too much bad blood today. grin
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by falconey(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Do you noticed any changes when you woke up today, e.g like dizziness, the urge to laugh even though nothing is funny, the urge to practice 1000 ways to die on yourself, the urge to have sex with your pillow, the urge to enter your television and beat jet li mercilessly and the urge to enter the moderators thread by force. Did you exhibit any of these traits?

now this is funny!!!!
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Oh jeez, boy ! don't be butt hurt over my reply. cheesy
Face the topic because I sense deep enmity between people I know .An enmity that can do anything - He was embarrassed and I saw his face , he will pay back and this is my fear though sounds funny sha. grin
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by MizMyColi(f): 3:58pm On May 15, 2015
I get the gist now.
T'was either a joke gone awry or the offender must have had something against the offendee and found a good way to strike back.

If a girl were to be in this position, she'd cry and perhaps beef the other girl for life, and maybe other girls whom she thinks are complicit.

Btw Truckie, I don't believe you were merely an onlooker.
What was ya storytongue

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 15, 2015
At topic, bad joke
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Face the topic because I sense deep enmity between people I know .An enmity that can do anything - He was embarrassed and I saw his face , he will pay back and this is my fear though sounds funny sha. grin
That one is a normal thing between guy now and it shouldn't cause enmity of any sort. If you embarrass and insult me today, we go laugh over it and forget, that doesn't mean he should freak out when I do my own.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2015
Midehi:
undecided
We all say that when issues beyond our IQ props up. grin

Read the lesson in the story and forget about the controversy that trails the full gist.

You guys need another century to dawn on you before you can discuss Properly without a skewed mentality.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Enegod(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

Omo! If you were in that house and you know the story and history , you'd be laughing and at the same time dumbfounded how such a punchline could come up in the what was dubbed a friends get together weekend party that was suppose to run all night.
As in eh, I wouldn't go back in there, too much bad blood today. grin
They are highly disturbed... they need help immediately!!!
But that's none of my business undecided
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by yorubaboiy: 4:03pm On May 15, 2015
my one of my bad niggas won this tin in.my zone den.....he bleep 3sisters......awon meteta lo do......and till today dey dont knw.......
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

You mean did he really have an incestuous relationship with his own sister shocked
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
That one is a normal thing between guy now and it shouldn't cause enmity of any sort. If you embarrass and insult me today, we go laugh over it and forget, that doesn't mean he should freak out when I do my own.
Now you're talking a little.

I hope you are aware that some peeps that doesn't find a way to get back at people who offended them greatly would react in a way that is totally surprising to the people around them.
Some peeps don't forgive when you bite them hard.
These guy just reminded everyone and told the people that didn't know that this guy is like this .
It's a real slap and I can feel it .
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

You mean did he really have an incestuous relationship with his own sister shocked
Of course it happened and people still have it at the back of their mind.

But the way the shock came was totally unwarranted .

Talk about men with loose tongues. grin
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
At last somebody with a brain is talking to me . grin
They grew up in a home with tough disciplinary measures and isolated from other kids and they developed this complex in relating with other teenagers when their parents decided to let them loose a little, I guess it was a mistake from two teenagers that were induced into a way of life different from the harsh realities on ground and they paid the price.

I know how he feels about it in the midst of everyone but today's own was a perfect punchline with some of us mere spectators looking like a supporter of the assumed winner. grin
Honestly I felt the tension and it won't end just like that between them.
You got my drift?

Yea, I got your drift.
Hmm, just like Norma bates and her brother.

Most parents always fail to do things in moderation. Yes its good you train your children well and keep them off the bad eggs of the world but there should be a limit.
You can't just isolate your children from their mates and peers and expect everything to be fine. Children go through series of developmental stages and isolation and over-strictness(on the part of the parents) hampers that development and takes them off course, causing drastic psychological effects.

Back to your original post, I wonder how bad the other guy must have felt.
He would be thinking, "Na because I yarn this guy this my matter, na im make he kon they use am against me like this"
I am sure the guy would have been so furious.
But the other guy was crazy to have said that knowing well that the guy in question was there.
I just hope he doesn't pay dearly for that statement.

Some people like trouble sha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex On A Wedding Night / Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.