Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

see what a toddler is doing(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / see what a toddler is doing(photo) (1234 Views)

Cuteness Overload : This Is What A Toddler Did When She Met A Kangaroo(PHOTOS) / What Is He Doing? (photo) / Help! My 9months Old Toddler Is Addited To Sucking Cell Phone Batterie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

see what a toddler is doing(photo) by daimsy(f): 3:44pm On May 15, 2015
What do you think?

Re: see what a toddler is doing(photo) by pussygotlips: 4:04pm On May 15, 2015
It can't be real na,

i believe it was stage for picture sake.
Re: see what a toddler is doing(photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 15, 2015
don't think this is real... she could be drinking water and someone could just put the empty bottle in front of her and take a pic... pictures lie now adays
Re: see what a toddler is doing(photo) by nerodenero: 4:05pm On May 15, 2015
I would never wish this for any child.

If real, that adult that subjected this child to this is evil. When she gets of age, she would have been married to her bottle and not to any man. Night clubs and beer-parlours would be relaxing place and most likely, gutters her place of abode.
Re: see what a toddler is doing(photo) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:14pm On May 15, 2015
I cant answer until i become a mom
Re: see what a toddler is doing(photo) by daimsy(f): 4:40pm On May 15, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I cant answer until i become a mom
mydear you start now to set pattern of how you will raise your kids.

1 Like

Re: see what a toddler is doing(photo) by daimsy(f): 4:46pm On May 15, 2015
pussygotlips:
It can't be real na,

i believe it was stage for picture sake.
but seriously there are things that should be kept out of reach of toddlers.

Re: see what a toddler is doing(photo) by daimsy(f): 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=daimsy post=33770599][/quote] cool
Re: see what a toddler is doing(photo) by kelechi50: 6:41pm On May 15, 2015
Recycling poverty mentality

(1) (Reply)

For The Married Alone / Only Boy Who Survived An Accident On The Way To Lagos Needs To Be Identified / See The Fake, Spoilt Happy Hour Drink A Woman Nearly Gave To Her Kid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.