Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding (58127 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 15, 2015
Honestly I couldn't comprehend what he was saying.

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/599209297889886208

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by bigtt76(f): 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
This woman shaaa must get something tok undecided Remarrying is everyone's choice. Some women don't just like the idea or better still scared of what people would say about it. The strong ones amongst them do remarry.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by wellmax(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
Hmmm. She has a point though, but that's the society for you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by nerodenero: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
Madam Due Process, when next you come to this world, pray you come as a man. As for me, when I am gone, I don't want to come again o.

30 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
She is just jealous that her boyfriend is keeping her as side chick.

ls not by force to remarry

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by midolian(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
I am lucky to be a man. Women too get wahala mehn!

From her tweets, one wld see that she tried to be neutral, even though the 2nd tweet gave her away..

In the 2nd tweet, if what she is trying to say is that oshiomole would have done better by pouring all his love on the children he got with the first wife(clara), instead of re-marrying...then I don't see the 3rd tweet as necessary.

modestbrowser:

OP, na woman o! She looks like a man though..don't look at her face, you 'll be confused. Look at her chest.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by bossOD: 4:27pm On May 15, 2015
madam attention seeker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by eaglechild: 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
What if Adams married Oby?

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Enoquin(f): 4:35pm On May 15, 2015
Okay Oby, you should have stopped at the first tweet, then next month or two tweet on the unfairness between widows and widowers.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by bettercreature(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2015
she's envious of that lady ....madam seeking attention
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Kineticist(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2015
So why air your views through this medium,ma'am..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:
I am lucky to be a man. Women too get wahala mehn!

From her tweets, one wld see that she tried to be neutral, even though the 2nd tweet gave her away..

In the 2nd tweet, if what she is trying to say is that oshiomole would have done better by pouring all his love on the children he got with the first wife(clara), instead of re-marrying...then I don't see the 3rd tweet as necessary.

OP, na woman o! She looks like a man though..don't look at her face, you 'll be confused. Look at her chest.

Chess flat o

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by midolian(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:

Chess flat o
shocked shocked ..Then there is a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by IamforGod: 5:09pm On May 15, 2015
That's because we Nigerian ladies get fat and shapeless so no-one wants. To go for after 2 with shapeless body.

U no see kim kardashian mama?

She remarried after 4 children, she's divorced and with 6 children young guys are still after her.

Madam it's packaging

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by akins56(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
Buhari my hero! Oshiomole my role model!
Shout out to all the ugly niggas out there!
Abeg make we stop to dey chase babes!
Get the money 1st!

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Lilimax(f): 5:17pm On May 15, 2015
It's better he re-marries than committing adultery/fornication up and down embarassed
#HOLINESS

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by menxer: 5:29pm On May 15, 2015
grin she has a point though, do u know the number of wealthy elderly ladies that would love to marry or remarry? she is speaking the minds of those ladies; i bet you 'they' are tired of jobbers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by loomer: 5:29pm On May 15, 2015
See how she resemble obasanjo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by maggilove(f): 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
The man tried, five years no be joke.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by LaconicINC: 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
this Osho get eyes sha,shuoooo!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by tunex23: 5:31pm On May 15, 2015
Cool talk from the Madam

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by money121(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Madeu(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
IamforGod:
That's because we Nigerian ladies get fat and shapeless so no-one wants. To go for after 2 with shapeless body.

U no see kim kardashian mama?

She remarried after 4 children, she's divorced and with 6 children young guys are still after her.

Madam it's packaging
You are not far from the truth.

See the Oby sef. Zero packaging. Not even attracting.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Pangea: 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Deiok(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
So she have to generalized because of her situation. I know a alot of women who remarried after the death of their husbands, so also have i seen a quite number of men who didnt remarried after the death of their wives. so what is she saying.?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by crisycent: 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
Madam due process, is this the question Mehdi Hassan asked you on Al Jazeera? Was obasanjo corrupt or not?

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/599209297889886208

She or He? cry

Anyways, she's spot on and I wholeheartedly concur with her. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
Thank you, my sister and friend - madam due process! Very true!

I am never amazed by the stupidity and jealousy of Nigerians. Oshiomole lost his dear wife from cancer 5 years ago and got remarried yesterday.

- If he was "playing" around without getting married, Nigerians will talk

- If he married a not so beautiful woman Nigerians will talk

- If His wedding was very expensive, Nigerians will criticize

- If the wedding was not so expensive, Nigerians will criticize

- If he married his age mate Nigerians will criticize

- Even if she loves him genuinely, Nigerians will say love of money

Why can't we let the man be? Why are Nigerians this stupiid?

Again, for the trekkers, and for those on twitter and facebook criticizing Oshiomole exhibiting the pangs of joblessness and chronic unemployment that has plagued our youths. GMB has a lot to do to help these jobless youths get their hands busy!

-CramJones

9 Likes 2 Shares

yeye talk talk hoe

God bless our dear governor

God bless Edo state

we r not Biafra-biafra

is it by force?

my prayer for the couple from Melbourne

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Pavore9: 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
Well, kinda of true. ln some places in Nigeria, if a widow with kids who is in her 40's wants to re-marry, come and see family meetings on top her head, some even with the accusations of her killing her late husband flying around! sad sad sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) / President Buhari In Lagos With His Presidential Car Fleet (Video) / Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.