Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) (14182 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / El-rufai Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
President Ibrahim Keita of Mali welcoming President Jonathan to Bamako, May 15.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/599226071951798272

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
why e go visitation?

who approved him?

must he spend all the transport allowance ni??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by asumo12: 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
cool
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by agarawu23(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2015
nice one

but they are too close to each other na, no let this man kiss u o. Oga Jona no forget say na (14year jail) lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Etumgbe(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
GEJ my man.

E dey pain me say u dey go otuoke on 29th

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by AhmedMustapha(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2015
Good for him
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by tayebest(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
keep Enjoying "Ex-President" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by IfyAwazie(f): 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
Good luck to our two weeks president.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by socialmediaman: 4:43pm On May 15, 2015
Touring intended Asylum Destinations?

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Redoil: 4:49pm On May 15, 2015
GEJ my hero.
Great lion
undertaking brave hearted adventures
ur gentility dogs and baboon are mistaken for weakeness
At a time when the numerous problem was much you came
solving all the problem of nigerian you live
nigeria far better than you met it
names they cannot call their father they called you
dunce some called you
reterdeen others called you
clueless most called you
vile names few called you

some threw stones at you
others threw water at you
by ur action and smiles shows you are the servant of the masses.
Under ur watch our votes are counted.
The dogs did bark
the children screamed
Up flew the windows the enemies attacked from all angles
every wicked soul bawled out against you
to dawf ur giant strides boko haram was invented
Here you are today an achiever
may you walk and never stumble
your names are already written on the golden foot print of sand
may you be called happy and hope
in ur ability and spirit of sportsmanship we trust
our votes are safe with you
ur team We are happy to be part of
we trust in your ability
Nigerians choose otherwise ..
All we have to say is well done sir!
We wish you well now and in the future.
A flicker is but Lightining punctuated on all side by darkness
The real hero of Nigerian democracy i salute you
even in victory i salute ur courage to know when to quite
for been a shining example to other politicians
i salute ur courage
go and take your well deserved seat Sir
at home and beyond nigeria
may your home always be a rallying point for any true democrat
great gej
at last from Nigeria's troubles you are free
ur deserve peace for job well done.
Burundi burns
people are been killed
if you are with me on these like my poem.
If you are not with me on these share my poem.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by LMAyedun(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
I will miss seeing his Black hat!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by kent79: 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
K
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Pangea: 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
Jonah na wao
You no attend wedding ?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by akins56(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
Mali is not an ideal place to seek asylum sir.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by omonla555: 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
Preparing ground for asylum.

No problem

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Badgers14: 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
purpose of the visit
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by phrezzz: 4:52pm On May 15, 2015
Thank God am 21, my wife is still a sperm so am assured her virginity is still intact. oshiomole is my role model

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by maggilove(f): 4:52pm On May 15, 2015
I love their smiles.
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Husten: 4:52pm On May 15, 2015
Boss stretching his body outta Naija, God bless u Goodluck E Jonathan. Forever will u b remembered and for dat retard dat said jonathan is visiting whre to seek asylum i pity u wit ur dumb ass brain.

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by MakeMoves: 4:52pm On May 15, 2015
This guy should just stop spending the little money left in treasury. The cost of the trip alone can pay workers salaries.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by mmmustapha(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
Gej last trip, Buhari my hero, Gej my Gerdener, Dizani my babe, Atiku my accountant

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by loomer: 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
Goodbye to you my trusted friend

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by tucky200(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
Everybody dey wedding na

Wetin dis one dey find 4 mali ?
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
To seek for asylum after may 29
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by baybeeboi: 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
our Humble President.
We love you

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by braine(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
OK. At least hes going somewhere.
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by msmon(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
What's the purpose of that visitation?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
"Victory is not the ability to win a battle but the fortitude to win the war. You may not have won the Battle but you've won the War. You Lost the seat of the President but Won the Hearts of Men. You lost the Power to Rule a Nation but Gained the Right to Lead Nations. You've let them wipe your name off the sands of the Earth but qualified to have your name Written in the Skies. You saw a blick future of a Nation and like every true Leader, you gave yourself for the ultimate sacrifice. It is only the foolish that would dare call you Weak but the Wise understands that you bear the Heart of God. Greatness indeed is not paved with Blood but Earned in Honour." - forever on our heart GEJ.

failure for incoming government as they destroy urs

the nigerians that celebrate will stone them before 2019 in Gods name amen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
tucky200:
Everybody dey wedding na

Wetin dis one dey find 4 mali ?
him go look for a babe to replace the troublesome mama peace

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Deiok(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
Always flying out to visit presidents of smaller countries, when infact they are supposed to be the one visiting.
This man has totally destroyed the dignity and respect of nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by henchamb(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
You will be marvelled to learn of the billions of dollars gej transferred to mali by this visit. On a normal day what is he doing in mali.... state visit by assss

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. / Abia Assembly Passes Anti-Grazing, Genotype, Insertion Of Blood Group Laws / Saraki, Atiku Move To Pacify Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.