Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! (40325 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by easiaq(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
nas4q:
Corpers that served in akwa Ibom state camp (Ikot itung idung in nsit atai Local govt) will know him. I mean the 2010/11 batch B upwards.
My God i know dis guy in my days in camp at insit atai akwa ibom 2011/2013 batch A,with the likes of catapilla,johnson,kunle and rest.A very strict and no nonsense soldier his platoon won da parade competition then.may God almighty give his family fortitude to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by DExplorer1: 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
Rest in Peace Great Fighter. You fought untill death won. . . Our records will forever have your name.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by ume(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2015
Tried many times to become a soldier but was never lucky; it pains that some people are dying leaving their family behind for others to live ,indeed there was a country'may your soul find peace bro cosmos.
Cc
Lalasticlala
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 15, 2015
nas4q:
Today am grieving the untimely death of my mentor and friend who sustained injuries when they were attacked in maiduguri. Corporal Cosmas, am so pained to have found u gave up the ghost yesterday after battling so hard to live from your bullet wounds. After such a long time, calling to know how u fairing and to hear that commanding and authoritative voice of yours only to be greeted by the voice of your wife who announced the sad news to me. Right now am so short of words and what can ordinary mortals like us do than to pray that God preserves that part of heaven where u look down on us wishing we come up and join u and grieve no more. RIP Cosmas!!!
Cc: Lalasticlala

RIP to a true hero
While the real men are dying
the biitch azz peppersoup generals are hiding out in Abuja
I wish they' give them guns instead send their lazy azzes to fight
May their deaths be slow and painful
Now can I get an amen
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by yomzzy(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad
OP, I am sorry.
Sorry at his demise, sorry that you lost a friend.

This reminds me of my good friend, an only son.
I met him during service days. His Mom was very good to me.

He tried so hard to be a part of the NA.

He'd ask me to pray for him, to pray with him.
Joining the army was his only term of fulfilment as an individual.

Under my watch, he failed to get in twice, despite the huge sums collected.

He's a member of the NA today.
A gallant one at that.
Always changing DPs, looking happy in different costumes and munition.
He sends me pictures, I see stuff.

Since BH upped their game...
I send out messages every now and then just to be sure he is alive and well.

I sometimes can't fathom the kick these folks get from putting their lives on the line.
Lols.

But tonight, I celebrate them.
I celebrate the fallen, I honour the rising.
Your labours are not in vain.
Your bravery and nobility outlives you.

Blaze on.
Just blaze on.
Posterity never forgets.
very touching and nice write up sad

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by yomzzy(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2015
R.I.P soldier. We shall triumph against terror. "Victory comes from God"
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by nas4q(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2015
easiaq:
My God i know dis guy in my days in camp at insit atai akwa ibom 2011/2013 batch A,with the likes of catapilla,johnson,kunle and rest.A very strict and no nonsense soldier his platoon won da parade competition then.may God almighty give his family fortitude to bear the loss
You are very correct. There's corporal Ibrahim, Binto and others. I know Ibrahim and Cosmas very well because after my service I stayed back in akwa ibom for 4years. The two of them visited me and I entertained them. Since then I and Ibrahim have maintained good contact. There was a time I asked him about cosmas and he said: "kai cosmas dey maiduguri o". Deep inside me I was scared of the eventualities but ofcourse I didn't show it to him. And today my fear had finally manifested itself. Cries....

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by kachnov(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2015
nas4q:
Corpers that served in akwa Ibom state camp (Ikot itung idung in nsit atai Local govt) will know him. I mean the 2010/11 batch B upwards.

Yes,platoon 3 or so(Maina,fagie,wizkid,Johnson,etc) Batch 13C

RIP Sir.... such a humble man.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by lailo: 9:39pm On May 15, 2015
nas4q:

Yes,i can recognise him.I served there too,he was so nice and friendly.COSMAS rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by lailo: 9:46pm On May 15, 2015
Oh my God!!!I knew him then at Nsit atai Akwa ibom NYSC orientation camp,with other officers like Tanko,Ibrahim,Johnson,Alah Aisha etc.May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by nas4q(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2015
lailo:

Yes,i can recognise him.I served there too,he was so nice and friendly.COSMAS rest in peace
Yea he was a small but mighty soldier. The days of bokoharam is numbered. Whoever isn't in support of this change in government will have his or her families killed by boko haram by the special grace of God if that's what will make them see d insensitiveness of this government.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by babestella: 9:52pm On May 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej needs to be tried n icc

Shut up you s1lly goat, fo0l. And to those who liked this useless tantrum, you all are deranged donkeys. E-diots.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 15, 2015
xmich:

You would have told us you need likes earlier instead of too many stories

Any way
Jonathan my foot
Buhari my butt
Nigeria my poo

Currently sticks to my radio Biafra 88.0 Port Harcourt

who cares

Before I forget RIP my gallant,

BIAFRA .... LoL

Kini n je Biafra? Mo ro pe ori eleyi daru.

My Dear Mi....The rich Igbo men deceive the poor ones, telling them to suffer in silence and hope for biafra while they continue to steal and eat fat wth the high and mighty in Nigeria. Ask yourself...does Anyim Pius Anyim want Biafra? does Ken Nnamani want Biafra? wake up and don't let ur illusion avert your progress. Biafra died long time ago

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by MacluvPH(m): 10:03pm On May 15, 2015
Yes I know him, BATCH A 2012/2013 but have forgotten his platoon. I remember him and nwa mama. With our Okpongette as state coordinator then. May his soul rest in peace.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by xmich(m): 10:09pm On May 15, 2015
soe:

BIAFRA .... LoL

I hear you....The rich Igbo men deceive the poor ones, telling them to suffer in silence and hope for biafra while they continue to steal and eat fat wth the high and mighty in Nigeria. Ask yourself...does Anyim Pius Anyim want Biafra? does Ken Nnamani want Biafra? wake up and don't let ur illusion avert your progress. Biafra died long time ago

Yes they don't want it,and that can not stop it from coming.

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 15, 2015
nas4q:
Corps members there is nothing like corpers.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Spesh04: 10:17pm On May 15, 2015
nas4q:
Exactly, I served in Uyo 2010/2011 and I remember having conversations with this HERO as I was the studio director of OBS in camp. So sad he lives no more.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by iphunanya(f): 10:18pm On May 15, 2015
So it's true.. RIP Cosmos

5 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by cjrane: 10:24pm On May 15, 2015
soe:
We are exactly a fortnight away from fortress.

Hopefully, the era of impunity is gradually winding up.

On a lighter note, a guy on NL said and I quote..."GEJ is my hero, very soon, he will be missed" and I succinctly replied in a subtle but odoriferous innuendo..."Yes, he will be missed,... he will be missed at home when we Jail his Fat Butt in KiriKiri for 300years".

‪#‎Prepare4D_GeneralMarch4Buhari_on_May29_Parade‬

I need just ONE like for the General

Stop dreaming kid!
1000 Buharis cannot jail GEJ and you know it. Tell your master to arrest GEJ if he is truly a general as you all say. grin
Yeye dey smell. grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by petermichaels(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2015
After dis north plan and islam madness,i wonder if cristians will have pple in the army. So many and i mean so many has bn killd. Its a gud plan wen der is war and chaos in d north d south soldiers is sent to calm d situation so also if ders chos in d south d north soldiers will b sent. Its balance ryt?? D only problem is we dont cause choas,bt dey do alot. So we are cheated.(my thought though)
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by maxman10(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2015
Rest on brave-heart. cry cry cry

God console the family, and give them enduring solace.

God bless the armed forces of Nigeria
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless us all!
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by delphia(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2015
Rest on. RIP hero
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by adeolacfc: 10:58pm On May 15, 2015
RIP great man u will always be be in our mind till we meet again
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by bbjummy: 11:15pm On May 15, 2015
RIP brave one
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Reference(m): 11:25pm On May 15, 2015
Joel3:
how I just can't wait for Jonathan to go back to where ever he came from. i am tired of bad news every part of the country.

29 fast approaching.

So what will you say or do if this continues beyond 29th of May. The army we have is the army we have. It belongs to Nigeria not any politician or political party. I'm afraid you are just setting up yourself for an emotional rollercoaster. This war cannot be won by force of arms alone and as long as the short term possibilities are no more than containment, there will be casualties. Or do you think there is some residual capabilities only available to the incoming government. You must be joking.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by chiedu7: 12:18am On May 16, 2015
[size=14pt]GMB YOU ASKED THE FED GOVT TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM.
SO YOU CAN GET ELECTED.
NOW YOU WON!
PLEASE ASK YOUR BOYS BOKO HARAM GUYS TO STOP
[/size]

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 1:33am On May 16, 2015
So sad. embarassed
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 1:49am On May 16, 2015
..winking on a thread like this........Ganja man.

oluwatosin2015:
wink
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 1:53am On May 16, 2015
RIP brave soldier and true hero cry
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 2:31am On May 16, 2015
soe:
it is nice to know that you are the one in charge of that list.

but of course, i expect you to make mistakes... i mean ... you just confirmed your membership of the Fools Association...or are you so foolish to realise that?....

hehehhehehehehhe
Painment..
nl top foool....
1st class mumu...
grin
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Gwazah(m): 3:24am On May 16, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Rip.

Wish there were more women facing these rats. lipsrsealed
.Meaning ?

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by deeptesting(m): 6:32am On May 16, 2015
I have no reason to weep for his demise, it is said to live a purposeful & fulfilled life " find what you love & die for it". He found what he loved & died for it.. He died fullfiled , the heavens are are standing in loud ovation just as the earth is pouring out its consolation.

May we find what we love and die for it, this is a dignified death and truth be said he has conquered death.

My consolation is to those he left behind, don't stay too long in mourning but rise and face life with the courage, strength & audacity that our friend, Brother, Uncle, Husband exhumed till the last moment. I am sure that is all he needs from his loved ones at this time.

I pronounce peace upon his family & every spirit of death lurking around them i chain & condemn to the deepest part of abyss.

IJN.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nimat Siaka Received By Governor Akeredolu Ahead Of Anti-Drug Abuse Exercise / Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) / President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.