Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,773 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan (80341 Views)

MTN Introduces Cheaper Data Bundles / MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 16, 2015
donhils:

But it's not like that. The access fee is taken by 00.00 o'clock.
I discover that the access fee is taken from the first min calls of the day. Once is 11:59p.m, it will start counting a new day and once you initial a call, N5 will be deducted. My problem with this tariff is how feasible with it be on the long run given the cost of production and inflation is high. Know fully well that Glo did reduce her rate when etisalat introduce easy 2.0 @ 25k/sec with an access fee of N5. They came up with Glo no condition plan as a reply to etisalat but on the long run, they stop the plan because 80% of calls were made to MTN numbers. Making them to pay MTN than their network. Glo Bounce too same thing, 12k/sec after first min @ 40k/sec with 30 free mb upon recharge of N200 and above. But now the so called Bounce plan is 15k/sec all networks after first min @ 40k/sec, 11k/sec in the campus. The free mb 15mb instead of 30mb

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by weedfada(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2015
Rexnegro:

Mehnn this make sense o, hope its for real. Trying to defeat but telling me request not completed. Don't no y ... Am on flexi bundle. Pls bro how do I defeat like pdp people ?

Bro, don't think this new package will make much difference if you're already on the flexi bundle plan. Do the calculations and see
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 16, 2015
grin
donhils:

Meaning they are talking from both sides of their mouths. Is it that some customer care reps don't know atimes what's going on? I smell rat...
they are confused as$ grin
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by NewsINigeria(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Crispels(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2015
BrokenTV:
Thanks to MTN zone, as i sometimes make call at 4kobo per second. I have dished my etisalat sim since last year.

How do I migrate to mtn zone?? And restore the message alerts?
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Crispels(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2015
cirmuell:
truetalk+

How do I migrate tot he truetalk+ and how do I register the numbers?
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by cirmuell(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2015
Crispels:

*400# or "400" to 131 to migrate.
*560*1*number# to add nos.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Freelancer007(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2015
This is good news. However, they should also reduce the cost of Etisalat data plan Bundles too.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by skyenitan04(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2015
u re correct..
Unabefool:
no, you're getting it all wrong. If you don't make calls for a day, no access fee will be charged. It is only when you make a call that a 5 naira access fee will be charged at the first second of the day. It's what I'm using now and I am ok with it.

It is far better than 15 kobo per second at 40 kobo after the first minute which most of the service providers have as their cheapest call tariff
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 16, 2015
skyenitan04:
u re correct..
glad to hear that my dear smiley
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by BrokenTV: 4:07pm On May 16, 2015
Crispels:

How do I migrate to mtn zone?? And restore the message alerts?
*135*1#
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by dammieight(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2015
Well I'm enjoying my 4k/secs thanks grin
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Emmyk(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2015
donhils:

You couldn't have been on this tariff for a while now, it was only introduced on 14th of May 2015.
All I know is that I have been on EasyLife 4.0 since last month.

I migrated there because I heard you pay 5naira or so to browse for 3hours.

Because you heard of it only 2 days ago doesn't mean they introduced it that day. undecided
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Rexnegro(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
weedfada:

Bro, don't think this new package will make much difference if you're already on the flexi bundle plan. Do the calculations and see
I have done it and realize it pays better than flexi
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by donhils: 7:51pm On May 16, 2015
Emmyk:

All I know is that I have been on EasyLife 4.0 since last month.

I migrated there because I heard you pay 5naira or so to browse for 3hours.

Because you heard of it only 2 days ago doesn't mean they introduced it that day. undecided
Mr Man the plan was launched on 14th.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nosaghae(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2015
pls how do I subscribe to the etisalat 1gb Android data plan
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 16, 2015
donhils:

Mr Man the plan was launched on 14th.
the dude is confusing easylife 4.0 flat tariff with easylife 4.0 limited edition. Not his fault cos etisalat is responsible for the confusion. Should have given the package a different name, maybe life "easylife 5.0" or something else

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 16, 2015
Nosaghae:
pls how do I subscribe to the etisalat 1gb Android data plan
*229*2*7#....you must receive the message from them about d offer ( it was what the customer call agent said)
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 12:38am On May 17, 2015
Unabefool:
no, you're getting it all wrong. If you don't make calls for a day, no access fee will be charged. It is only when you make a call that a 5 naira access fee will be charged at the first second of the day. It's what I'm using now and I am ok with it.

It is far better than 15 kobo per second at 40 kobo after the first minute which most of the service providers have as their cheapest call tariff
so if i jst wnt to flash someone sey will collect 5 naira
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 1:13am On May 17, 2015
Crispels:

Don't forget that maximum nos registration is 11 and 20k/sec outside nos registered.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 1:16am On May 17, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
so if i jst wnt to flash someone sey will collect 5 naira
If you flash someone, how will they pick the calls? That is not flash but a call.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by flowjoe: 3:04am On May 17, 2015
Unabefool:
that same mtn zone offers 40kobo per second call tariff sometimes. It not fixed. It's not a nice tariff plan. I was using it until i got tired and I switched to MTN ipulse which offers 15kobo per second and 40kobo per second after the first minute
Abeh how i for fit migration catapult to this plan
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Jeffy1206(m): 4:36am On May 17, 2015
This thing is 15kb/s not 11kb rubbis *h angry
And they even charge 1st minute of #25
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 6:57am On May 17, 2015
Jeffy1206:
oga it's 11kb/s
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
Jeffy1206:
What etisalat said on tv is first min N5 while subsequent mins are 11k/sec. You mistaken it for easy life 4.0 flat rate plan of which etisalat made a big mistake. They should have called another name like Easy Life 5.0 plan
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 17, 2015
asuustrike2009:

What etisalat said on tv is first min N5 while subsequent mins are 11k/sec. You mistaken it for easy life 4.0 flat rate plan of which etisalat made a big mistake. They should have called another name like Easy Life 5.0 plan
I think so too but maybe they are reserving that Easy Life 5.0 name for something more special like 5kb/s to all networks smiley
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by jenbost: 7:10pm On May 17, 2015
The shit not working here. Unknown code. That is what I get whenever I tried *420*1#
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 17, 2015
jenbost:
The shit not working here. Unknown code. That is what I get whenever I tried *420*1#
restart your phone and try again
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Stevosty: 11:34am On May 18, 2015
d tin b dey form stubborn na im I bombarded d tin wit the codes not waitin for response. D network imsef na im say u ar already on the package, Abeg what does "limited edition" mean? Can someone elaborate?
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 11:37am On May 18, 2015
MTN reply etisalat by introducing MTN true talk plus by charging same rate with etisalat.
http://www.mtnonline.com/mtnmobile/content.php?title=MTN%20TruTalk+&plid=3630&nid=node/3275

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by donhils: 2:31pm On May 18, 2015
asuustrike2009:
MTN reply etisalat by introducing MTN true talk plus by charging same rate with etisalat.
http://www.mtnonline.com/mtnmobile/content.php?title=MTN%20TruTalk+&plid=3630&nid=node/3275
Why is the link not opening?
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by asudan: 5:20pm On May 18, 2015
donhils:

Why is the link not opening?
I saw the advert on the sun newspaper. Call @ 11k/sec to any network in Nigeria on MTN true talk plus. Dial *123*20# to migrate with N5 access fee. Also call Uk (landline and mobile ),Usa, Canada, india and China @ 20k/sec. The front page of Sun newspaper (18/5/2015). The funniest thing is that they didn't wait for like 1 month before introducting this plan. Hmmmm I smell change in the air. Dstv. You better get ready for the change after hand over

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 150MB Data To It's Customers, How To Get Yours / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone / Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.