Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' (49638 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by quiet006storm: 8:26pm On May 16, 2015
how do handle issues that surface in a relationship? read here Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Ezegozie(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2015
I found out that girls dont like this Important post.

WHY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by kenex4ever(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2015
Adaobi12:
Na for only Nl lazy broker niccurs dey exist.
this confirms that he is saying the truth.
So na with this ur mentality u wan take manage with broke guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by sold(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2015
You go dey there dey follow follow one girl, na so one big boy go come carry her go marry.
Guys na hustling things o...!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 16, 2015
kenex4ever:
this confirms that he is saying the truth.
So na with this ur mentality u wan take manage with broke guy?
. Lazy guys are always broke.
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 16, 2015
nine pages . . . there must be a fight in there somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by kenex4ever(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2015
Adaobi12:
. Lazy guys are always broke.
haven't u seen a hard working guy that is broke?
So u just assume dat every broke guy is lazy, so y then did u say u can manage with a broke/lazy guy?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by peteruuu(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2015
OP 765 bottles of ORIJIN DRINKS FOR YOU !

This is just so me hey!
NoTimeForLove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by IamOdin: 10:00pm On May 16, 2015
I delayed commenting on this thread cos i'm scrupulous,being because this isn't a perspicacious matter.It's more of an inscrutable subject with diverse opinions needing a touch of finesse to land on an accepted peroration..I've perused through it and thought the time is ripe to comment..

After my observation,all i can tell these pesky youngsters here that wrote in extempore,scribbling and making insipid baseless assertions against the topic is to get their stu.pid,farting ass seated.Engage your time into creativity rather than waste it watching useless Nollywood movies that those with your like minds instigated..It has eroded into most people's personality that it clouded their minds from facing reality..Guys eschew from these nollywood bull-crap cos it aint helping your ass,it only debilitates your brain and make it a cess-pit of negativity!!.Try facing reality..You should know the world is on a trans and would continue to be.Women aint what they are 50 or even 10yrs back,civilization is dawning on everyone!.Finding a civilized/city girl that will thread with you come-what-may is close to,if not impossible.Those may still exist but may not come in the class you may wish.

Well,i'm not a fan of typing so in summary,,walk up to a REASONABLE elderly man and share this subject with him,do same with five men and i believe you'll get the answer...

There is nothing like LOVE in marriage if you can't provide your family's financial needs.

A word they say,is enough for the discerning hearts!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by olaniyanibukun(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2015
I rep MMBM
MONEY MUST BE MADE

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Calebosko(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
Be patient while you read this...

If you are a young and ambitious dude still struggling to get to the top, this write-up will save you the stress and pains of the so-called love we have been deceived about for long!

If you still think that there's what is called 'true love' or 'love without money or resources', then you must be living in a fool's paradise!!!cool (Quote me if you like!)

The truth of the matter is that what people in the past enjoyed as 'true love' no longer exist. Then it was possible for a man and a woman to fall in love based on personal qualities or characters without materialism attached to it! Those were the good old days! Our society has changed and any one who still lives in the past is not better than the village idiot!!!

I have heard people saying often times that love or relationship is not all about money! To me, that's the highest level of trash and rubbish! If you are a young man with ambition, still striving and toiling to make it, you better forget about love and concentrate full-time...I mean 100% on your dreams and life.
It is so frustrating to see some struggling dudes killing themselves over love issues! What a life! Why spend the meagre salary you earn after working for 30 days like a donkey on a girl? She tells you she needs a phone, you struggle to buy it! She says she needs money for hair, you struggle to give her! She tells you she needs to get a nice bag or pair of shoes she saw at a boutique, you struggle to give her! Be rest assured that you will continue to struggle endlessly in your life if you don't desist from such shameful and wasteful act! If you want to know the extent to which materialism has eaten into this so-called love, watch even the younger girls of today! Even those that are below 21 or 22 will quickly run away from you if you can't be giving her upkeep money, money for hair and phone, etc wink The mature ones? If you don't live comfortably well, sorry, you are on your own!!! Except for those village girls that are not exposed...but seriously, not in the cities of Nigeria.

Before you criticize me on the fact that these women need to live a comfortable life by hanging out with only comfortable dudes, read the topic again! It is surely the same reason why I said young struggling men should forget about love and focus on their lives!!! When you are comfortable, you can have the resources to sustain your relationship because no matter how a woman 'loves' you, the 'love' must surely die if there's no finance to sustain it!

Adams Oshiomole (not handsome) just got married to pretty Lara Forte! Do you think she didn't see all the tall handsome dudes with six-packs before tying the knot with the governor?

Goodevening everyone!
oboy God bless u for this write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Theophinio(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nice one bruv.

I subscribe to your line of reasoning. It is advisable for a guy who's still struggling not to focus on a relationship and fall for the deceit called love. Love without money is not worth it. It gets you distracted from pursuing your goals and drain your scarce resources.

A relationship can't survive without money and that girl you're spending your little money and investing on today could dump your ass tomorrow for your age mates who had their priorities right while you were deceiving yourself with love.

Love won't pay the bills either now or after you're married so why waste your time when you can make something meaningful out of life now. That girl you're spending on will only succeed in ruining you up. It is on record that most relationship arguments and divorces stem from finances and the management of the home. How would you handle that when you don't have money?.

I'm not dismissing the importance of a woman in a man's life but priorities need to be set right. Even if one must embark on a relationship and she keeps demanding for this and that you have to quit it. Don't be manipulated by love. The chances of a woman loving you without money is very slim.

The first question I believe a man should ask himself from a girlfriend who's always demanding money from him is, what if there's no more money?. If you can answer that I believe you would know why she's in the relationship with you.
Splendid!
That's just the painful truth bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Theophinio(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2015
iAmCharis:
Gbam!!

It's even safer to have someone when things are not so well financially. You see, when a man had it made already, chances are he's going to marry someone he wouldn't want to someone he doesn't really know her character. When they know the money is there, they start acting all nice, now what you love in a woman and start feigning your dream woman. Only for you to marry her and realize she's the total opposite. A friend recently told me about a story of her uncle. The man was well loaded before he got married. He took a month leave from work one day and told his wife that he has lost his job. He started acting broke all of a sudden. Can you imagine in less than a month, this woman said she can no longer continue with the marriage. She packed and left her husband. The man even went to see the woman's people but they drove him out.

It's when you've not made it you know those who truly love you.
Nice 1 bro
More power to your elbow
Absolutely true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 16, 2015
Reasons why every strong ambitious struggling lady should forget 'love' .
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by rajje234(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2015
For ambitious and hustling guyz in the house, dis method works great "pump-and-dump-her-before-she-dumps-you-for-some-bad-boy-who-has-the-balls-to-pump-and-dump-her-because-she-likes-the-challengeā€ thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Theophinio(m): 11:09pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
nice one rapmoney.

I am in support of your write up But I want us to look it from another angle.

I am not in support of a young hustling guy spending lavishly on a Lady he is yet to marry but that doesn't mean he should not fall in love.(he should apply sense)

If he finally forget about ladies, chase his dream and later succeed, how will he find true love ? (no be our girls of nowadays? Ferrari things grin)

What if the guy is not destined to be rich? I am sure he will still settle down with one (though she might not be his dream girl)

We have few ladies who don't care if a guy is rich or poor, all they want is true love (bros I still dey find them o grin)

Am with you bro.
Your points are priceless

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by hashtagg(m): 11:32pm On May 16, 2015
Pray You never taste The dark sides of a women's heart, it's really bitter

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by deleo16(m): 11:56pm On May 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541DRAZpIfU this is the message that answer all argument here Myles my roes why men need dream and vision WATCH its a men conference about Work job and relationship
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by deleo16(m): 12:02am On May 17, 2015
Rapmoney:

If you are a young and ambitious dude still struggling to get to the top, this write-up will save you the stress and pains of the so-called love we have been deceived about for long!

If you still think that there's what is called 'true love' or 'love without money or resources', then you must be living in a fool's paradise!!!cool (Quote me if you like!)

The truth of the matter is that what people in the past enjoyed as 'true love' no longer exist. Then it was possible for a man and a woman to fall in love based on personal qualities or characters without materialism attached to it! Those were the good old days! Our society has changed and any one who still lives in the past is not better than the village idiot!!!

I have heard people saying often times that love or relationship is not all about money! To me, that's the highest level of trash and rubbish! If you are a young man with ambition, still striving and toiling to make it, you better forget about love and concentrate full-time...I mean 100% on your dreams and life.
It is so frustrating to see some struggling dudes killing themselves over love issues! What a life! Why spend the meagre salary you earn after working for 30 days like a donkey on a girl? She tells you she needs a phone, you struggle to buy it! She says she needs money for hair, you struggle to give her! She tells you she needs to get a nice bag or pair of shoes she saw at a boutique, you struggle to give her! Be rest assured that you will continue to struggle endlessly in your life if you don't desist from such shameful and wasteful act! If you want to know the extent to which materialism has eaten into this so-called love, watch even the younger girls of today! Even those that are below 21 or 22 will quickly run away from you if you can't be giving her upkeep money, money for hair and phone, etc wink The mature ones? If you don't live comfortably well, sorry, you are on your own!!! Except for those village girls that are not exposed...but seriously, not in the cities of Nigeria.

Before you criticize me on the fact that these women need to live a comfortable life by hanging out with only comfortable dudes, read the topic again! It is surely the same reason why I said young struggling men should forget about love and focus on their lives!!! When you are comfortable, you can have the resources to sustain your relationship because no matter how a woman 'loves' you, the 'love' must surely die if there's no finance to sustain it!

Adams Oshiomole (not handsome) just got married to pretty Lara Forte! Do you think she didn't see all the tall handsome dudes with six-packs before tying the knot with the governor?

Goodevening everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541DRAZpIfU this is the message that answer all argument here Myles my roes why men need dream and vision WATCH its a men conference about Work job and relationship
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Segzay(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2015
The last tym I checked,,I tink luv and our ambitions are in different departments,,why re we mixing dem togeda,,u can chase ur dreams and as well be in luv(wit dat person wu guarantees u a reciprocated luv)..even if u run away from luv becos u dey chase one dream,,if u later get married nko?,,are u sayin u wuld av made all d money and all u"ll focus on is luv?,,,we r men,,we shld start learnin how to balance/manage every aspects of our lives togeda,,luv shldnt displace our career pursuit and vice versa,,if u say u wil go nd husle first,,its gud,,bt dnt complain afta marriage if u go a bit broke nd she changes or drop ur a**

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by frankkydee(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2015
Rapmoney:

Goodevening everyone!

nice write up,i wish every guy could understand.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Bamz(m): 2:43am On May 17, 2015
Adaobi12:
I disagree with your write up. there are a thousand one girls out there, willing to love and swim the red sea with a hardworking broke dude.
As long as he is hardworking, I will stick with him because I know someday Oluwa go reason him matter.

What's your ring size my lady?
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Bamz(m): 2:49am On May 17, 2015
We blame society but we are society.

smiley
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Kenswitch(m): 6:39am On May 17, 2015
Bro u have spoken well but let he who get ears hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by hashtagg(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2015
Pray You never taste The dark sides of a women's heart, it's really bitter, don't fall victim

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 7:59am On May 17, 2015
Though u are right, but my problem wit it is DAT u generalized it.

All women are different,
Their priorities are never the same,
Therefore, they don't all place emphasis on money bfor love.

I knw girls dat will marry a poor handsome guy than a rich ugly man.

Bt by poor, I mean he's able to meet her needs bt not her luxuries. A guy shud fall in love but wit his senses. He shud knw when d love is having a negative effect on him.

THOUGH MOST WOMEN ARE MATERIALISTIC, the ones that stay wit u when... knw u will get there someday.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by swopeal(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2015
give this guy a medal cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by bregeard(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2015
Adaobi12:
I disagree with your write up. there are a thousand one girls out there, willing to love and swim the red sea with a hardworking broke dude.
As long as he is hardworking, I will stick with him because I know someday Oluwa go reason him matter.
I don't believe you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by hoobs(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
So how Long do wee need to keep "Hustling" and "struggling" before we start finding love?

Some people's success may meet them when they are 40 years or even older. Is that when they should begin to talk about settling down to love someone and marry?

Does Love wait for someone?

This write-up is flawed to me.
itz doesn't matter the age,how old is Oshomiole?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by goodgate: 10:22am On May 17, 2015
StealthIdeals:
@Adaobi12, It's a lie. Whoever makes you believe girls can be reasonable about hardworking stance is deceiving you. I'm earning a peanut salary in my current job. Because of that, a girl that claimed she loved me started acting strange. I showed her a project I started with one international firm that can land me in millions of naira, she didn't believe it until she left. The firm just contacted me that the work is 60% completed, and gave me some specifications. My respect for her was so high that I agreed with her when she said no sex before marriage. She said she would endure a thousand years of rain 'cause of me. Now if I make it at last, do you think I will have any vestige of feelings left for her? I will rather embark on a race of revenge, not against only her, but also the entire women folk.
I so tap into the annointing of your blessings. Don't mind these girls, them go hearam for my side,let OLUWA butter the BREAD first.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by mystiqueLeaves: 1:36pm On May 17, 2015
It doesn't affect all oh... Even the one you love can spur you to greatness....
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Jesusloveyou: 6:36pm On May 17, 2015
GodMode:

Everyone is destined to be great not just rich..

Never forget that humans have a choice.
great as how, how do u define and classified greatness, how can everybody(7 billion people) be great, even d bible said pple wil be poor'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.