Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,162 members, 7,780,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

DIRTY GAME - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DIRTY GAME (40061 Views)

Read: +18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2015
Idrhas:
Rich man pikin! nd op u haven't given me a reply
You mean if the story is a true life or fiction?... Just a fiction... Hope it looks real because i'm writing for the first time o... A learner
Re: DIRTY GAME by Abiolabalogun(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2015
Weldon bro pls keep it coming
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2015
Abiolabalogun:
Weldon bro pls keep it coming
Thank God you are here too... smiley
Re: DIRTY GAME by mubzay(f): 12:04pm On May 17, 2015
It looks good as real. D most imp thing is to appreciate d message passed acrossed. Kudos
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 16
This is serious! Five thousand naira notes! Is she trying to bribe me or she did it out of love? “Definitely, Zainab wanted to hang up on me but just trying to pretend. Even the way she reacted to me today shows she is in love with me”, I have the thought in my mind.
I was so happy and decided to put a call to her, but her number was not reachable and I later dropped her text message of appreciation.
I had a splendid night rest that day.
I called her very early in the morning to ask about her night and also thanked her and she was very happy to hear from me at that very moment.
I prepared for school and ate the food prepared for me by grandma and left for school.
We had non-stopped lectures from 8:00am till 4:00pm that day and the remaining two hours was used to revise with Zainab in her room before we went back to school for the test.
While in the test hall, I had finished my work within a short period of time and cross checking was on when I heard a lady’s voice calling my name and I was about to turn my neck to the direction where the voice came from when Mr. Popo caught me and asked me to submit. And since I have finished it, I didn’t bother to say anything; I just submitted it and left the hall.
After some minutes, he instructed everybody to submit and they started coming out one after the other. Most of them came to thank me because the questions were almost the same as the ones we solved at the tutorial. The man only changed some values.
When Zainab came out, she was over joyous and hugged me so tight in the presence of other members of the class. I felt embarrassed but nothing could be done than to take it that way. She held my right hand and dragged me towards her house.
We kept on chatting as we were going and we were about to exit the school gate when I heard a deep voice call my name. We both looked at the back at a time and it was a huge Igbo guy putting on a blue jean and a black round neck top, Uche, a member of the class.
Zainab and I halted while he worked to us.
“Zainab, excuse us. I wan talk to Afeez”, he commanded in pigin and she abided immediately by taking some steps forward.
“Wetin make you submit quick quick like that? Because you sabi am wella abi, then you con dey show abi? Or you no no say na wetin you do make the man collect the booklets from us sapali sapali? I just wan advise you not to do such again. If you finish, keep am and make we finish too”, he advised in threatening tone.
“Bro, abeg no vex jawe. Me self no wan submit, but when I wan discuss with someone who ask from me, na him the man com see me and he say make I submit. E no go happen again bro” I explained and pleaded.
“No problem, I just want you to adjust”, he said emphatically.
“Trust me bro”, I replied optimistically.
He handshake me and headed back to where he was coming from.
I went back to Zainab and we zoomed off to her house.
“What was he discussing with you?” she asked inquisitively.
“I will gist you when we get home jawe”, I replied.
“Hope no problem o?” she inquired.
“Not really dear”, I replied.
When we got to her house, I was seriously tired and at the same time feeling hungry, so I just stretched myself on the chaise lounge.
“Oya tell me what you promised me o”, she curiously asked and I tried to explained to her.
“What did he mean? How does your own life affect his? I can’t take this. Never! Authority must hear this! And if anything should happen to you, I will hold him responsible and his family gotta pay for it as well”, she lamented angrily.
“Take it easy dear. Nothing will happen by God’s grace. It’s only that I have to know how to be playing my games in the class”, I calmed her down.
“Alright then, I heard you. Just lend me two minutes to get pepper at the gate. I supposed to buy it when we were coming, but I was carried away by your words”, she said and rolled her eyes.
“Ok o. May I accompany you?” I asked with weak voice.
“Don’t bother joor, I can see you are very tired. I will be back shortly”, she said in a caring tone, pecked me and left…
TO BE CONTINUED...
What's your view about this story so far?
Your comments are highly appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2015
mubzay:
It looks good as real. D most imp thing is to appreciate d message passed acrossed. Kudos
Really? Ooh ma God! Thanks alot for that.
Re: DIRTY GAME by Abiolabalogun(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2015
Very interesting more ink to ur pen n more data to ur phone
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2015
Abiolabalogun:
Very interesting more ink to ur pen n more data to ur phone
hmmm! thanks alot ma guy...
Re: DIRTY GAME by Donphemmzzy(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2015
u beta update ASAP!! No find my trouble o! ……lolz
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2015
Donphemmzzy:
u beta update ASAP!! No find my trouble o! ……lolz
lolz... So you dey follow? Make i drop d next episode then... Just a moment. Winks
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 17
It was getting dark. I waited for her arrival for some minutes but I couldn’t hear her foot step. I picked up my phone so as to call her and I heard her phone ringing on the bed.
Oh my God! She didn’t go with her phone.
I decided to trace her to gate where she claimed she wanted to buy pepper.
When I got to the school gate, I couldn’t just believe what I saw. The obituary of Mr. Popo was pasted at the entrance of the school gate. How come? Mr. Popo! He conducted a test for us today! Never! I wiped my face with my volar to confirm if I was dreaming, but it was not. I felt like crying, then, I managed to control myself and asked one of the on- looker beside me what caused his death.
“I learnt that he was murdered by a sect of cultist when he was heading to his house”, she said gently and left the spot immediately.
“Oh my God! Why this?” I said with full sense of concern.
Then, I was trying to search for Zainab amongst the crowd when my phone started ringing, I looked at the screen and it was an unknown number, then I picked it up the call…
“Hello, is this Afeez on the line please?”
“Yes, I’m Afeez. Who’s this please?” I replied in an effort to recognize the voice, when he spoke out again.
“It’s me Aisha, your course mate”, she muttered.
“Oh ooh, Aisha, how are you doing?” I asked, even when I was surprised at why she would be calling me at the late hours of the day.
“Where are you?” she curiously asked.
“I’m at the small gate of the school”, I replied.
“Ok, about that of Mr. Popo?” she asked in a sympathetic way.
“Yes jawe, in fact it shocked me”, I replied in pain.
“You know what? You will have to meet us at the school medical immediately!” she exclaimed rushing to hang up, but I quickly asked her to hold on.
“Wait, wait, what’s the problem, what happened?” interrupting her just before she hung up.
“Zainab was found almost lifeless at the school gate and she has been rushed to the school medical centre. Please meet us up at the medical centre immediately.” she said and hung up.
Her last words hit me hard; I was shocked and almost fainted at what she just disclosed.
Could it be that Uche had started out his plans against me through Zainab or because of Mr. Popo’s death? I reasoned with shock, my brain had gone blank as I pondered over it.
I left the spot where I was and picked a race to the medical.
On getting there, I met almost every member of my class outside. Most of the ladies there started crying when I arrived while the guys quickly held me.
“Please, what has happened to Zainab? Where is she?” I questioned with tremble in my voice while my hands and legs were shaking like a vibrator.
In that process, a doctor came out and told us that she has started responding to treatment, but we need to leave the premises or we keep mute.
“I need just only two guys to follow me”, he said.
Then, everybody got relaxed. Funsho and I decided to follow him and he took us to where she was receiving treatment.
Her head was bandaged. It was not more than two minutes that we got there, she started breathing heavily and we quickly called on doctor, but before the doctor could come around…
TO BE CONTINUED…

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by Donphemmzzy(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2015
y? I mean y na? y d suspense?... drop am abeg... I don refresh d page tire!!!
Re: DIRTY GAME by princejenks(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2015
Pls come and continue the story,i dey follow you bumper to bumper
Re: DIRTY GAME by icewinz(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2015
Walahi,ah go release d thunder wey go fire u frm it checking point if u no update cry
Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2015
kudos to u bro!!! np pls kindly had some funny scenario (abi kilawon oyinbo pe?) cos I love to have a good laugh. more ba33 n data to ur phone

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2015
Donphemmzzy:
y? I mean y na? y d suspense?... drop am abeg... I don refresh d page tire!!!
abeg no vex jawe... Tenks 4 4lowing
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2015
princejenks:
Pls come and continue the story,i dey follow you bumper to bumper
Thanks my bro
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2015
icewinz:
Walahi,ah go release d thunder wey go fire u frm it checking point if u no update cry
abeg no release am o... A go upd8 nw... Thanks 4 4lowing grin
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2015
Idrhas:
kudos to u bro!!! np pls kindly had some funny scenario (abi kilawon oyinbo pe?) cos I love to have a good laugh. more ba33 n data to ur phone
So be yoruba tiwantiwa... I think say u be american nio. Make i drop d nxt episode. Thanks for being there... grin
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 18
She had stopped the breathing and the doctor said she has given up the ghost. On hearing that, I fainted immediately and the next thing I discovered was that, I was tapped by Zainab, and then I woke up from my slumber. I was shocked and shouted “Yeh! Yeh!! Ghost, ghost!”, then I was about to rush out when she grabbed me and started asking…
“What is the matter? What happened? What’s the problem now”, she kept on wondering while I was still panting heavily like someone who was pursued by a masquerade.
She held me tightly, placed her head on my chest and tears started rolling down from her eyes and that was when I knew I was still in her room. So, it was a dream! I hugged her tightly and I started weeping as well. My weep was not because of anything, but the love I have for her was inestimable which got me scared by the horror dream because I was afraid of losing her.
“It was a dream. I’m now ok dear. Am very sorry for scaring you”, I said to her in a fairing tone.
She looked into my eyes while I did same thing. I could see love burning in her eyes like a raging fire.
We stared at each other for some seconds and before we knew anything, we had started kissing. I kissed her lips tenderly while we closed our eyes as I felt the warm taste of her lips……
But she soon got herself and gently pushed away my face, while she looked at me gratefully, and with shinning eyes.
“I have never felt this way before thank you” she said, while she looked away and closed her eyes briefly. I equally felt something strong when we kissed, which I have never felt in my life because I had never been into any relationship before.
She stood up and asked me to join her in eating what she had prepared which I did because I was seriously hungry.
Despite the fact that I was seriously hungry, I was still unable to concentrate on the food I was eating after she broke the kiss, because all my thoughts were now on her, and I knew she was feeling same way. I still wanted her kiss so badly, but yet I had to control myself, because she is nothing but a humble girl who has her pride and dignity to protect, and so I washed my hands and stood up minutes later, while she stared at me which made me almost lost focus…
“Where are you going to?” she asked with a smile, while he equally stood up as well
and held my hand.
“I'm now ok. Thanks so much for today. I have to leave now. I'm very sure grandma must have been waiting for me”, I replied.
She stared at me for some minutes.
“You and grandma all the time. Grandma’s pet. I will like to know her one of these days”, she said jokingly while still holding my hands.
“it would be nice o”, I responded in an appreciating tone.
She placed her hands on my shoulders and stared at my face again…
“Are you coming to my house tomorrow as well”, she asked with a pleading face, while I looked up.
“I will try” I replied, but instead of letting me go, she drew closer to me, pulled my face with her palms and kissed me again, while my soul melted and I didn’t know when I kissed her back briefly before pushing me away.
I immediately fled her room without looking back and she ran after me thinking I had took it up with her, but I let her knew it was because I was late and she became calm.
I was very fortunate that night because I could get a bike immediately I got out of her house…
TO BE CONTINUED.

2 Likes

Re: DIRTY GAME by queenbetsy(f): 10:11pm On May 17, 2015
hey... no give me HBP ooo....upload the next episode...sharparly!
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2015
queenbetsy:
hey... no give me HBP ooo....upload the next episode...sharparly!
I'm gonna drop it now, but you will have to bear with me because it gonna be the last episode for today... Thanks for your support
Re: DIRTY GAME by queenbetsy(f): 10:18pm On May 17, 2015
ajodem:

I'm gonna drop it now, but you will have to bear with me because it gonna be the last episode for today... Thanks for your support
no p,dearie...more grease to ur elbows!

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 19
I got home around quarter to ten and met grandma outside waiting for my arrival…
“kilode tofi pe bayi?” (What kept you so late) she curiously asked.
“A se idanwo ranpe ni jawe, awa n se atunse re. Atipe mo ya odo ore mi kan nigba ti a pari” (we did a test and we were doing the correction and also, I visited a friend of mine when we finished”, I replied.
“sugbon o ti wa peju” (but, you are too long) she confessed.
“ema binu” (I'm sorry) I apologized and we went in.
She had prepared me what to eat as usual, but I couldn’t take it because of what I had eaten with Zainab.
I was about to enter my room when my phone started ringing and it was no other person than Zainab. I smiled and picked up her call…
“Hello dear, are you now at home?” she asked with care.
“Yea. Just now. I even met grandma outside waiting for me”, I replied.
“Ehyah! Hope she didn’t get mad at you?” she inquired.
“Not at all”, I replied.
“Thank God o. Afeez, I really appreciate you for today o, in fact, you really made my day. Thenks so much”, she appreciated joyfully.
“Are you the one to thank me? I’m in the right position to do that joor”, I replied jokingly.
“I know you don’t like hearing such”, she said.
“Don’t mind me jawe”, I replied.
“Dear, you know what?” she asked in a tender voice.
“I don’t o, except you tell me”, I replied jokingly.
“We have to see tomorrow because I have an important issue to discuss with you regarding to our studies and the relationship”, she said in a serious mood.
“We gonna discuss it tomorrow after class. Hope it’s not that serious?” I said in fair manner.
“To me, it’s not, but I don’t know what is gonna be your opinion”, she replied.
“Can’t we just discuss it on phone now?” I anxiously asked.
“It’s not what we can discuss on phone joor. Be calm. To be sincere, it’s not a serious matter”, she said calmly.
I sighed, “No problem then. Catch you tomorrow”, I replied unsatisfactorily.
“Good night. Don’t forget to dream about me o. Love you”, she said excitedly.
“And you too o. Love you to the bones”, I reciprocated it and she hung up the call.
It was a cool Friday morning. We had only one lecture to receive on that day and it was to hold from 9:00am to 12:00 noon. It was a 4units course and the lecturer incharge didn’t joke with his attendance.
I left for class and sat at the back gazing at Zainab at the front. We were all waiting for the lecturer in charge to come when the course representative’s phone started ringing. He asked us to keep mute that it was the lecturer and we abided.
After some minutes, she hung up the call, and faced the class and smirked…
“Ladies and gentlemen, am using this medium to inform you that today’s lecture is not going to hold…
We all shouted interruptedly “eeeeeeh….” and some people have started leaving the class immediately without bothering to hear her last word.
“Listen now”, she shouted at us and continued, “You did not even allow me to land before leaving. Did you know if what I wanted to say was ‘is not going to hold here, but another venue”, she said aggressively and on hearing that, almost everyone kept quiet except for those that were murmuring.
In fact, I like the lady due to her courageous attitude.
She cleared her baritone and said “the man said, ‘we should meet on Monday'” and left the class immediately.
The class became rowdy and some people started throwing abusive words to the lady.
I stood up from where I sat and started moving towards Zainab when she was trying to make a call and then, my phone started ringing. She turned to the back and grinned when she saw me…
TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW GOD'S WILLING. Thanks for the stimulating through your comments. You are blessed... DEMOLA cares. Good night

2 Likes

Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 5:43am On May 18, 2015
Proudly Yoruba-Fulani
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2015
Idrhas:
Proudly Yoruba-Fulani
This is lovely... grin
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 20
She wrapped her arm round my waist and dragged me out of the class. I was somehow timid because I was not use to such way of life. We left the school for her house. I sat on my permanent place in her room which was chaise longue.
She started moving up and down in order to offer me what to eat, but I told her not to bother herself.
“oya, let’s discuss what you called me for yesternight” I said gently.
“A minute please”, she said hurriedly and tuned on her television, inserted one Korean film into DVD set and then sat on the bed directly opposite to me, and she started…
“To be sincere, I don’t even know where and how to start this issue, but let me put it this way” she said while I was staring at her, she continued, “but Afeez, can’t you just be living with me here instead of going to and fro everyday? I don’t like the way you stress yourself going up and down and how you leave me most of the time when you are needed the most” while saying that she maintained her eye contact and her gesticulation was good enough to explain herself.
I took a deep breath, “if I say I didn’t understand what you were trying to say, that means I’m a liar. I also wished to reside very close to school, but due to what I have once told you which was financial constraints”, I paused and sighed. Then, I gazed and I saw something very unusual and I froze! Right before me; at the very particular spot where she sat on the bed; her legs were parted and weirdly spread; slightly angled towards me with her skirt ridden up to her mid-thigh!
Was she presenting me an up skirt? I had to quickly pull away my eyes, reassess the situation to reassure myself that this was reality and not a dream.
I returned my gaze but not to that previous spot but to her face and there she was looking at me in the face, telling her story of which I was not following anymore and maintaining a radiant smile. I have to be sure it was a mistake on her own part and have to stare again at the parted legs, certainly she would trace and follow my stare as I did. And yes they were still parted and in fact more revealing. I could now see her inner thighs and the various ridges that formed its roundness. I was lost in confusion.
In fact, at some point, her legs were much separated that I could easily see the terrain of her puffy pussy on her white doted panties!! I was taken and I so much knew that she was aware I was watching and possibly encouraged it!! This was totally killing and made me lost totally.
I could feel my joystick nodding hard and the boxer was already wet.
I didn’t know what to do due to the fact that it was my first time in such scenario.
She gazed at me and stood up…
TO BE CONTINUED BY 11:00AM. GOOD MORNING... Just let the comments (corrections, critisism, commendation, recommendation, counsel, grievance) rolling in. Demola cares...

2 Likes

Re: DIRTY GAME by drtwist(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2015
demola 11.00am don pass o. Better come finish Wetin you start b4 you put person on suspense
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2015
drtwist:
demola 11.00am don pass o. Better come finish Wetin you start b4 you put person on suspense
Abeg no vex jawe, na network dey do magomago 4 here
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 21
… and came to sit beside me. Zainab really was the kind of lady most guys do dream of, because not only was she good Looking and wealthy, she also was the free type. I knew she really loved me, but the problem was just her manner of approach. She was scared of making the first move, which was then left in my hands to encourage her decently, because I wanted her but didn’t know how to go about it. Suddenly, I didn’t know what came over me. I carried her up, kissed her for a while, before gently laying her on her bed, and we stared at each other, while my eyes melted as her heavy gaze went all through my body which sent cold down my spine…
She pulled off her top, while I stared at her bossoms with surprise, and my face coloured up as I swallowed hard. “I’m all yours, but please be gentle with me” she said to me, while she gave me a weird look. “Hope you are sure about this?” I asked, she drew down my face and kissed me. “Yea as long as you promise to keep your word that you will never abandon me” she replied, while she smiled deeply. “I swear with my life baby, I will never leave you as long as I’m alive” I swore. “Then I’m all yours sweetheart” she said with a wink, while I smiled, and gently pulled off her bra…..
Her hot lips were soon on me and well, that she was immediately carried away by sweet pleasure she closed her eyes, as I worked on her, and it just felt as if we were the only people in the world. My trouser was soon on the floor, my boxer followed minutes later and before I could even breath twice, I was already on her. I got to know she was also a virgin when I was trying to insert my joystick into her honey pot but couldn’t get through on time. It took me some minutes before the way was through and before she could beg me to take it easy, she felt a sharp pain in her body which made her screamed and almost withdrew herself. She gasped, opened her eyes and tried to push me away but I was stronger than her….
I thrust in again and again, while she dug her fingers on my chest as she endured the pain silently because the expression was written on her face. I kept on enjoying it as I was thrusting gently while she was caressing me and groaning gently. I really tried that day as I did my best. She tenderly kissed me, and I didn’t know how I felt that moment because it was as if I was on top of the world. “Please stop it’s okay” she finally pleaded as she strongly held me, while I gazed into her eyes and jerked as if something had pushed me from behind, before lying on top of her. She closed her eyes as we both breathed deeply and gently. She pushed me away. “I’m so sorry for hurting you” I apologized as I felt her face with his palms, while she unsuccessfully tried to fight back tears which finally dripped out of her eyes. Why was she crying? I knew not, but I thought because she gave me her body willingly and not under duress, but I guess the feeling of losing her most cherished treasure made her cried. Truthfully she really was very romantic, which equally increased the love I had for her. Oh she simply was an angel that day… TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by Abiolabalogun(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2015
Weldon bro thumb up and pls keep keep it coming

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 22
It took us like thirty minutes before we could talk to each other because we both felt ashamed of what we have done.
“Dear, I’m sorry for what has happened. I promise to keep my words”, I said to break the silence and pulled her up.
She looked at me in wonders and tears started rolling down again. Then, I quickly fought back the tears with my right volar, embraced her, planted a kiss on her forehead and then sat her down on the chaise longue.
I removed the bed-spread and soaked it in a pail half filled with water because it was a bit stained and then lead her to the bathroom where we both took our bath.
Thereafter, we regained our usual way of life. She prepared Amala and Egusi which we ate together like a couple and decided to watch movies together after the meal, and that was when she brought up the issue of living together again…
“Dear, you are sleeping here tonight”, she said without looking at my face.
“If that should be the case, then I will need to go home and inform grandma”, I replied.
On hearing that, she was very happy and pecked my chin…
“Thanks dear. Love you so much”, she said joyfully.
“Love you more than you do”, I replied.
“Really?” she rolled her eyes and asked.
“Trust me”, I affirmed.
“We are going there together o, so as to use that opportunity to know who have been taking care of you for me”, she said.
“No problem dear”, I replied.
She stood up and leaned forward to her wardrobe, and came back to me with certain amount of money which she stylishly put in the back pocket of my trouser. I dodged it out and asked what to use the money for, and she said I should use it to get a phone for grandma. I tried to reject it but she refused to have it back saying it was not meant for me but for grandma and I succumbed to her excuse.
When it was 5:15pm, we set out for our plan. We bought a phone and a SIM card which was registered immediately.
When we got home, I introduced her to my grandma while she went on her knees and grandma prayed for her.
I didn’t tell her that we will be staying together, instead I told her I’ve gotten a room on rentage very close to my school and she supported.
I knew that grandma wouldn’t miss me too much because I happened to be a hustler and didn’t normally stay at home with her.
We packed some of my belongings like wears and shoes into a leather bag and moved out. She offered grandma a certain amount of money before we left.
She carried the bag for me and we were moving to the nearby junction where we could get a bike when we heard “Zainab”, a lady’s voice from behind. We were both shocked and looked at the back at a time… Zainab’s reaction turned moody when she saw her…
TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" / Love & Wisdom / Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.