Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,975 members, 7,803,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air (26090 Views)

Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight / Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by Ismahill(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2015
Suffer,suffer,suffer,suffer in fela's voice...na ur 4lt be dt
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by seedorfg(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2015
haha, when did aeroplane became vanagon or molue wey people dey rush to enter, 9ja i hail o grin
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by jay44(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2015
only in naija!! dis country ehhhh!
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by Nobody: 9:14am On May 16, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
This worrisome incident happened at the Abuja Airport today.A flight that was scheduled to leave Abuja for Lagos by 3pm finally took off after a four(4) hours delay and trust Nigerians who appears too docile to ask questions ran to the tarmac and started struggling with one another to gain entry into the aircraft.

u can not separate Nigerians from lawlessness and disorderliness ....... THIS WAS WHY SOME PEOPLE HATE BUHARI, COS ARMY FLOG PEOPLE RUSHING FOR BUS AND CROSSING ROAD.
if u see any black man rushing train or not waiting for his turn/no. in abroad... must be a Nigerian.

is this photo good for people against GMB and (WAI)?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by ivyy(f): 9:15am On May 16, 2015
Arik, Arik, Arik everytime angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by sonofspada(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2015
That Adidas bag sha
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by Nobody: 9:17am On May 16, 2015
AriK the most useless airline ever....My worst experience was a flight being delayed for 3days! Lots of cancellation.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by harry509: 9:17am On May 16, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
This worrisome incident happened at the Abuja Airport today.A flight that was scheduled to leave Abuja for Lagos by 3pm finally took off after a four(4) hours delay and trust Nigerians who appears too docile to ask questions ran to the tarmac and started struggling with one another to gain entry into the aircraft.
I blame d managemnt. Dis country sha. Na only GOD go hlp us.
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by africanusvu(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2015
That is called,CHANGE,...Hav u heard of such occurance before in nig history? W e ar realy changing
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by repogirl(f): 9:23am On May 16, 2015
Looool, very much needed o! Enter aircraft first, ask destination later!!!! grin

These days wey no fuel, our aircrafts be like cabucabu, nothing like seat number. Na first come first serve.
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by tolexy007(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2015
Naija.....i hail o grin
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by akoaki(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2015
Indiscipline is deep rooted in the nigerian culture and somebody must stop it before it consumes the entire society. It is rife in every area of our lives and many are tired of talking or writing about it. Look at peoples' homes, offices, workshops, neighborhoods, churches, mosques, relationships, and the story is the same everywhere in nigeria. The only time we had an attempt at confronting this anomaly was in 1984/1985. The little gains of that period has been lost and forgotten over time. Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by InvertedHammer: 9:27am On May 16, 2015
/
Most of them are adults.

Tomorrow they will tell you that they are demanding to be respected as human beings. By who?
\

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by otiigba1(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u can not separate Nigerians from lawlessness and disorderliness ....... THIS WAS WHY SOME PEOPLE HATE BUHARI, COS ARMY FLOG PEOPLE RUSHING FOR BUS AND CROSSING ROAD.
if u see any black man rushing train or not waiting for his turn/no. in abroad... must be a Nigerian.

is this photo good for people against GMB and (WAI)?
Absolutely! For nigerians lawlessness means clever and stupid words like "shining your eyes", its so embarrasing embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by tundeotunba(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2015
Airplane turn Molue. Naija sha!
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by younghartz(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2015
[center]hope una get change[/center] grin
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by boss1310(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2015
4 hours i don dey near lagos small with bus
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by otiigba1(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2015
harry509:
I blame d managemnt. Dis country sha. Na only GOD go hlp us.
no! I blame the people for not demanding for quality services which they ve paid for angry
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by Nobody: 9:37am On May 16, 2015
Why are you so stup1d

Kegite:

Why are you so foolish ??
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by otiigba1(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2015
cleatoris:
Poor service delivery to a people with very low expectations and standards.
i agree %1000,mediocrity reigns in nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by MuttleyLaff: 9:42am On May 16, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
This worrisome incident happened at the Abuja Airport today.
A flight that was scheduled to leave Abuja for Lagos by 3pm finally took off after a four(4) hours delay
and trust Nigerians who appears too docile to ask questions ran to the tarmac
and started struggling with one another to gain entry into the aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by kay1one2(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2015
Aero for now o!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by Nosyke(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2015
Kegite:
When you already have your seat number written on your flight ticket,
It doesn't matter if you're the last to board the plane, you will still have your seat waiting for you.

I'm so sure this is their first time flying on an airplane.

Let me be civil with you.

Recently flights are being merged (example, one aircraft might take passengers for more than one destination with stop overs). Having said that, more than one person gets the same seat number and passengers are more than available space.

This leads to scampering whenever the aircraft arrives often after several hours delay.

I hope this is clear enough, as it's very much possible that they are not first timers as you wrongly asserted.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by yommyuk: 9:45am On May 16, 2015
Arik, The worst airline ever sad

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by harry509: 9:46am On May 16, 2015
otiigba1:
no! I blame the people for not demanding for quality services which they ve paid for angry
I head dat is flyn molue Is dat 2ru?
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by Kegite(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2015
Nosyke:

Let me be civil with you.

Recently flights are being merged (example, one aircraft might take passengers for more than one destination with stop overs). Having said that, more than one person gets the same seat number and passengers are more that available space.

This leads to scampering whenever the aircraft arrives often after several hours delay.

I hope this is clear enough, as it's very much possible that they are not first timers as you wrongly asserted.

What happens when you book your flight with airlines that are not merged ??
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by agrovick(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2015
Am I the only seeing the oyinbo who is also hustling for a place on the plane?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by bogolobango(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2015
Dis una Country will continue to make laugh na BRT or na Danfo wey dem rush

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Villagers Push Vehicles Across A River In Taraba Due To Bad Transport System / Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Man Saves A Family From Falling Inside A Ditch With Their Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.