Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

[HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? (7308 Views)

I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) / REVIEW: Speedhost247 Is The Best Affordable And Good Hosting Service Currently / I Need A Good Hosting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by 360jamng(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2015
My site always shows CPU LIMIT EXCEEDED, Please which hosting should I upgrade to?

Which one do you use!

As you comment, please drop your contacts (webmasters).

I'm 08137861696

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by ITbomb(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2015
Have you tried whogohost?

1 Like

Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by samueleto(m): 4:25am On May 16, 2015
I will advice u to go for a foreign host.

Also i recommend godaddy because thats what am using..

They are offering an unlimited hosting with domain for $12 a year. http://iblogng.com/get-a-hosting-for-1m-and-free-domain-from-godaddy/
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by hilaryiwens05: 4:53am On May 16, 2015
360jamng:
www.hostchillyng.com since u have a domain...we will offer u for 2k
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by Dmayor7(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2015
Like someone has said above, i will advice you give a foriegn host a shot. Nigerian host sucks for now...maybe sooner than later they gonna upgrade.

Anyways, i recommend www.namecheapt.com for its excellent service and good support center. Like the name implies, it is the cheapest you can find that doesn't trade quality for low cost hosting. Thats what i use in my website www.w3programs.com

Also BlueHost is an excellent web host too.

Click here to buy from BlueHost http://www.bluehost.com/track/darlingtonokafor/

Take note that I will get a little commission if you buy from BlueHost.

Nevertheless, they are so so good and that's what I use nowadays in hosting clients websites.
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by buziy(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2015
try http://rockghana.com its a free web hosting you can install WordPress and many more
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by webincomeplus(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2015
Foreign hosts rock! I've been with Hostgator for three years, and I have no single issue with them.
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by joystickextendr: 6:31pm On May 17, 2015
i think godaddy rocks
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by ignis: 6:32pm On May 17, 2015
Am here to read comments and learn. ... cos I don't know what they are talking about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by absoluteSuccess: 6:33pm On May 17, 2015
hostgator,

but you can host top level domain on google blogger like I do,
a good plus to you if you know your programming codes. Its free.
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by naijainfogalery: 6:33pm On May 17, 2015
godaddy or hostgator. be careful of some Naije host if you really serious about the blogging thing
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by Lastdon02(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2015
360jamng:
My site always shows CPU LIMIT EXCEEDED, Please which hosting should I upgrade to?

Which one do you use!

I'm 08137861696

hostwind or siteground
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by umarc19: 6:37pm On May 17, 2015
Ehm.....if u ask me na who I go ask undecided?
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by niyyie(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2015
A lot of topics from the Webmaster section are making it to the homepage these days. Very good.

1 Like

Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by dapyd1(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2015
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by kcynho(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
[size=15pt] People just bring questions Google can attend to,just in the name of making a post here,God is watchingSMH[/size]

2 Likes

Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by tucky200(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2015
ignis:
Am here to read comments and learn. ... cos I don't know what they are talking about.
Hi...u learning web design ?
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2015
op try whogohost. they are hosting my forum and i have not regretted. For a blogger, go for the Pro Plan which is like 4.5k. I am all for Nigerian Content.

Lets support our naija hosts, they are trying.
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by baybeeboi: 6:44pm On May 17, 2015
ignis:
oya come sitdown for front.
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by musicwriter(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2015
You can point your blog to blogger or wordpress for free.

Meanwhile, just saw an add on Yahoo by www.payattitude.com, which I believe is a Nigerian payment platform. Anybody who know them should inform them their ad not running. This's because the traffic is heavy and have overwhelmed their bandwidth or something like that. They should upgrade their hosting service. Otherwise, their ad on Yahoo is a waste of money.
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by henryobinna(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2015
OP my house is the cheapest. its free, come I'll host you n your blog
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by slimderek(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2015
You should try Arvixe.
Been with them 3 years plus.
No single complaints
Plus it's cheap $96 for 2 years

2 Likes

Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by drayy: 6:55pm On May 17, 2015
is godaddy ok
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2015
360jamng:

Which one do you use!

I'm 08137861696

Upgrade your hosting account.

Check the plans your host offer. Choose a higher one.

But if I'd recommend one, LiquidNet it is: www.liquidnetltd.net. Used them since about '06.

UK based, reliable like the sun.
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 17, 2015
join blogger
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by Aida13: 7:00pm On May 17, 2015
Nice info.... Really needed this.
Re: [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? by Temmytea70(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2015
ignis:

Its okay to learn while reading

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Wordpress Is Better Than Blogger / I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria / Need Help Where Can I Get A Template Free Without Footer Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.