Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

'concealment' Story on Sex,sensuality,regret & past By Badiru Kehinde - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'concealment' Story on Sex,sensuality,regret & past By Badiru Kehinde (1671 Views)

RAGE- A Story On Love And Betrayal. / "AUGUST 8th" A Short Story By Badiru Kehinde / [story] On A Rescue Mission (rated 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'concealment' Story on Sex,sensuality,regret & past By Badiru Kehinde by Badirukehinde(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2015
m

Re: 'concealment' Story on Sex,sensuality,regret & past By Badiru Kehinde by Writeditor: 6:23am On May 16, 2015
Story lacks finishing. I'm surprised you sent it in for a contest like this.
Re: 'concealment' Story on Sex,sensuality,regret & past By Badiru Kehinde by Badirukehinde(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2015
Writeditor:
Story lacks finishing. I'm surprised you sent it in for a contest like this.
And that's the wonderful aspect of writing,freedom,dynamism and uniqueness.All stories are not meant to have an ending or end in the general known or traditional manner.This one actually does have an ending.Re read it,It's left to the reader to envisage how it ends....That's the quality of writing,you engage your readers...Thanks for the observation tho
Re: 'concealment' Story on Sex,sensuality,regret & past By Badiru Kehinde by Writeditor: 10:30am On May 17, 2015
Badirukehinde:

And that's the wonderful aspect of writing,freedom,dynamism and uniqueness.All stories are not meant to have an ending or end in the general known or traditional manner.This one actually does have an ending.Re read it,It's left to the reader to envisage how it ends....That's the quality of writing,you engage your readers...Thanks for the observation tho
Sure. But I meant finishing as in crossing t's and dotting i's. Word placing, punctuation and co.

1 Like

Re: 'concealment' Story on Sex,sensuality,regret & past By Badiru Kehinde by Badirukehinde(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2015
Writeditor:

Sure. But I meant finishing as in crossing t's and dotting i's. Word placing, punctuation and co.
Thank You...It ended with an elipsis cheesy
Re: 'concealment' Story on Sex,sensuality,regret & past By Badiru Kehinde by Badirukehinde(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2015
Can this work be moved to FP dear moderator

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Short Story Project 2008 / Secondary School Love / Paradigm Shift - A New Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.