Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 (1677 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Weight Loss / Laide Bakare Flaunts Weight Loss In Gorgeous Mini Dress (photos) / Ini Edo Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 by amazingfatlose(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2015
Mark Twain says, “the only person who likes change is a wet baby.” Trust me, I know a lot of older folks who are more eager for change than a wet baby. The folks trying to lose weight! They want the readings on their scale to change but the needle is not going in the direction they
desperately want. Their best efforts at weight loss are not bringing about the desired change.

7 Strategies for effective weight loss:

Step One, Let it be intentional: More often than not, our weight loss decisions are not ‘intentional’. Most decisions are made on impulse – probably from an ‘insensitive’ comment from someone – eh! You are so big/fat now or where are you expanding to fill? Meanwhile, you did not detect that your situation was that bad in the mirror when you left home that morning! You are not too pleased with the compliment and decide to embark on a weight loss programme that very second! Another common scenario is that your nice expensive dress is not sitting well on the hips like before and you have to constantly pull down the crease – very distracting and not confidence-boosting I’d say. Or you see someone
looking dainty in a very nice dress and you know you can never fit into that style of dress or the designer would not bother to cut that size! So you decide on the spot, ‘this is it! I must lose some weight.’

These impulsive decisions are the surest way of not losing any weight.

Step Two, Let it be specific: You must specify how many kilograms you intend to lose. The ‘mantra’ I want/need to lose weight is too vague. It is one of the greatest pitfalls of successful weight loss. You must specify how many kilos are at stake. An example is, trying to lose 20kilos. What is your current weight and what is your new goal? It has been said that motivation happens when the brain detects where you are and where you want to be. The brain starts throwing resources at the problem – attention, memory, effort, will power.

Step Three Let there be an action plan What are the necessary things you need to do to attain your goal of 20kg? Start exercising, reduce calorie intake, portion control, cut out carbonated drinks, reduce alcohol consumption, cut out red meat, etc.

Step Four Start with baby steps: Your previous attempts at weight loss probably failed because you had Big Hairy and Audacious Goals (BHAGs) you took head-on. It is easier to take baby steps and eliminate foods gradually than going junk-free overnight. It is easier to achieve your goal as you use the one-step-at-a-time approach.

Step Five Let it be realistic: Whilst the BHAGs you have made for yourself are great, you should be realistic about the time lags. How long will it take to lose 20kg? How many kilos can you lose in 14 days, 30days, and 90 days?

Step Six Be a record keeper: Keep track of your success by recording your activities – keep a food diary, keep tab on your weight and inch- loss. This is not the time to hate the scale. You must monitor your progress, it will motivate you to keep at it, as you see the scale on a downward spin.

Step Seven Be committed: The key to a successful weight loss is bridging the gap between what you want to do and actually doing it. Do not give in easily to the ‘temptations’ you are faced with when you have to attend business lunch or parties – ofada rice stew, pastry , desert etc. Endeavour to make the right choices.

The choices you make now will determine how fast you achieve the desired change, make a life changing decision today by joining Amazing Weight Lose Coaching News letter @ http://amazingfatcrusher.com/freereport.htm

I wish you optimum health and well- being!

Peace to YOU wink

P.S- Download FREE Weight Lose Report If You Are Truly Serious About Losing Weight.....
@ [url]www.amazingfatcrusher.com/freereport.htm[/url]

1 Like

Re: 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 by samson132(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2015
Nice post
Re: 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 by amazingfatlose(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2015
Thanks @ samson
Re: 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 by samson132(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
You welcome...
Re: 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 by pet4ril(f): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks, noted
Re: 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 by amazingfatlose(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2015
You welcome @pet4ril
Re: 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 by samson132(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Na wa ooo, na woman u go dey thank well well
Re: 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 by amazingfatlose(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
If i no thank woman....Na u i go thank
Re: 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 by samson132(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yes me ooo
Re: 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5 by amazingfatlose(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Okay i will see what can be done

(1) (Reply)

Dencia Shows Off Hot Photos From Her Exotic Pool Party (photo) / Superman Spotted In Nigeria (surulere) / #nobraday: See Hot Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.