Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 PM

Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips (75286 Views)

Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] / Who Wore It Better? Actress Peggy Ovire Vs Toyin Aimakhu / Handsome Actor, Frederick Leonard Falls In Love With Actress Peggy Ovire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Islie: 12:58am On May 16, 2015
Ex-beauty queen and rising actress, Peggy Enoho Ovire, was all eyes last weekend when she stormed the Filmhouse Cinema, Apapa Mall, Lagos, venue of the premiere of 50 Naira Story Initiative’s four movies, wearing long-cocktail dress with no bra, revealing her tantalizing nipples.
Peggy’s ravishing appearance left a silent message that she’s not only sexy and hot, but also, she’s got it and has to flaunt it at will. Endowed with moderate ‘milk bags’, the Urhobo, Delta State-born actress, who starred in one of the movies, “Beneath Her Evil” was the cynosure of attraction at the event which marked a new dawn for the country’s movie industry.
She allowed her bare chest to do all the talking and attention grabbing, as paparazzis had a field day, taking shots of her exposed nipples at random. Her dressing, however, reflected the role she played in the movie as an disadvantaged victim of her own circumstance “Dede” who eventually uses her natural assets to change her own life fortunes. Peggy’s journey to stardom started after she starred in the movie, “Best of Enemies.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/peggy-ovire-exposes-nipples/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by dre11(m): 1:51am On May 16, 2015
Who is Peggy.......

Because I don't know her

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Kinkale(m): 3:46am On May 16, 2015
Werez d pix la?

3 Likes

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Afrok(m): 6:34am On May 16, 2015
dre11:
Who is Peggy.......

Because I don't know her
Peggy is anything that's being put in a peg.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by strangest(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2015
Oya.. Vaseline crew

9 Likes

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by timilehing(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
Seun and his robots have sensored nip.ples out of the link

BTW, where is the pinshure??

Modified
Let me help you out with the pix

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by lilmax(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
What is Peggy? she use peg peg am(tips)?

2 Likes

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by wachakuta(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
Hus she be?
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Jaffar23(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
Yes ooo never heard of her.. Who is she in the scheme of tins.. Attention seeker oshi.. Hain and mates are selling plantain at the busstop
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by msmon(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
I'm not surprise because we are now in a society that celebrate and promote nudity. It's a sorry case!

On a lighter mode, she must have read Robert Greene's '48 Laws of Power' - Caught Attention At All Cost.

1 Like

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Dahveydson(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2015
Unknown celebrity probably trying to attract attention.

1 Like

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Bodmas06: 11:05am On May 16, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Caliph69: 11:05am On May 16, 2015
Where's the pic nah? Never heard of her though
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Jossyroyal1: 11:05am On May 16, 2015
All this attention seeking *whores
If u like go pantless wetin concern me?
Na ur punany go tell yhu

2 Likes

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by realbee(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2015
So what should we do now?
I don't blame all these babes, I blame traffic hungry bloggers.
She wants attention, she got it. Her pic is on nairaland front page. its high time all these mods stop moving every 'celebrity' poo to front page.
Btw, I don't know her.

1 Like

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by nanizle(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2015
Who is peggy and why is this news?

Nice dress I must say.

1 Like

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Er0ticAngela(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2015
What is Peggy Enoho Ovire? The name sounds like a drug used for abortion

12 Likes

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by ionsman: 11:06am On May 16, 2015
Pressssssss that breast Mr interviewer. .. angry

2 Likes

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Dynasty92: 11:06am On May 16, 2015
Owk...buh I don't knw her sha. on d flip side, she doesn't knw me either. so, its not my business

2 Likes

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by kilokeys(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2015
make i peg my teeth for peggy something grin

maybe she would come back to her senses
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by streetshuttle(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2015
Nawa ooo. Omo c bobby, she gallant sha.
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by ionsman: 11:06am On May 16, 2015
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by jossiwan(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2015
hmmmmmmm... she forgot to put it on....
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by weselomo(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2015
i use online 247 but never heard of her,i guess she is trying to do what will fascinate us towards her and her mission accomplished already cos we already gave her the attention
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Middlefinger1: 11:07am On May 16, 2015
dre11:
Who is Peggy.......

Because I don't know her
Neither do i.

And Op, I can't see the tip
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Mortiano(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2015
where is d pix
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Nobody: 11:08am On May 16, 2015
in this corrupt world

2 Likes

Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by possibilita(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2015
Watin concern me?una no dey tire? Na so una go gossip so tey another Oshiomole go marry her.
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Navyguy(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2015
Na wao some ladies sef
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Nobody: 11:09am On May 16, 2015
ok
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by money121(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips by Nobody: 11:11am On May 16, 2015

You see that period(.) up there? Well that's no plain vanilla period; that's faith. I was reluctant to make a post 'cos FP was almost full when I came in here. But I said "nooooooo!!! I can make it!! I will not be pushed off the cliff that is FP!!!" Look at me now; standing tall and telling my testimony on FP. Faith. So guys, Nneka123, I hope you've learnt one or two things from my story. cheesy

As for the topic: it's just a wardrobe malfunction.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.