Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,553 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:54 PM

She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened (72969 Views)

Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Pix: Drink Fresh Pineapple Juice Every Morning And These Things Will Happen! (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by absoluteSuccess: 10:08am On May 16, 2015
millionboi:
original copies r alwayz beta u knw
Arent you a duplicate of your great grandfather? No insult meant.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 10:09am On May 16, 2015
My advise to any cancer patient or any patient who has an illness that doctors are able to diagnose but say its cause is idiopathic (Not known) ...please flee for ur life.

modern medicine has nothing for u, except drugs that are massively powerful, very expensive n will still kill u in 2 to 10 years.

My prognosis for all illnesses with no known history n no cure(except lifetime treatments) is diet deficiencies...

Meet a dietician, tell dem to write a complete diet for u, follow the diet n u will be healed within months.

increase on proteins n cut carbohydrates...

I'm talking from experience ...

high blood pressure, diabetes, autoimmune inflammations n many other illnesses can be cured with diets n proper water intake.

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by chibecanglobal(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2015
Author Ann Cameron cured her stage 4 cancer with carrot juice, nothing else.
My name is Ann Cameron.
On Tuesday July 30th, 2013 I had a CT scan for malignant tumors in my lungs. On Thursday August 1st 2013, I got the results:
“No evidence of cancer.”
I believe from personal experience that carrots can cure cancer–and rapidly, without chemotherapy, radiation, or other dietary changes. I think carrots are worth a try for nearly everyone diagnosed with cancer, because the results show up very fast.
Here’s the history of my experience:
On June 6 I had surgery for a newly diagnosed Stage 3 colon cancer. I declined the recommended chemotherapy and felt better and better from that date. But six months later, on November 6, I had a CT scan followup that showed probable cancer in my lungs.
The oncologist said I had Stage 4 colon cancer metastasized to the lungs. Later I learned that the colon cancer surgeon believed the cancer in the lungs was unrelated to the colon cancer, an independent development. His reasoning was that colon cancer, even metastasized, grows very slowly, and the two lung tumors were growing fast.
The oncologist also said radiation wouldn’t help me. She recommended chemotherapy to retard my demise, but said chemotherapy wouldn’t cure the cancer. I asked the surgeon about my life expectancy. He told me that without chemo I probably had only two to three years to live–and not much more with chemo.
I was very distraught. I read everything I could find on the internet about alternatives to chemotherapy and radiation. I already had a list of twenty or so recommended substances that didn’t work, that my husband had tried for six months before dying of lung cancer in 2005.
I hit upon a letter on the internet by a California man maned Ralph Cole , saying that drinking the juice of five pounds of carrots daily had eliminated small squamous cell cancers on his neck, and that a few others had told him the juice had helped with a variety of cancers. Ralph was very detailed in describing his own experience, and wasn’t selling anything or engaging in self-aggrandizement. On November 17, I started drinking the juice in the quantity Ralph recommended.
I Juiced 5 lbs of carrots per day
On November 27, a PET scan confirmed the findings of the CT scan: the presence of “spots,” swollen lymph nodules, and two small tumors in enlarged lymph nodes between the lungs, each about an inch long by 1/4 inch diameter. According to the radiologist ‘s report, these tumors were “avid for sugar” and “rapidly growing.”
Drinking carrot juice, unlike some supplements that oncologists prohibit during conventional treatment, is perfectly compatible with simultaneous radiation or chemo; but I didn’t want the recommended chemo because I had researched and dreaded its side effects.
So I had no chemo, no radiation, no other treatments, and no dietary changes beyond the carrot consumption, and continuing eating meat and ice cream and indulging in other dietary vices (I don’t recommend ice cream for cancer, but only want to emphasize that drinking carrot juice was the only change I made in my life, besides gratefully accepting prayers and “good energy” from friends and asking for wisdom and help from Whoever is up there in the Beyond.
On January 7, after eight weeks on the carrot juice (a quart to a quart and one third daily) I had my first follow-up CT scan. It showed no growth of the cancer, some shrinkage of the tumors, and fewer swollen lymph nodes. In just eight weeks, the growth of the tumors had stopped.
It’s interesting that eight weeks is the same amount of time on carrot juice that it took Ralph Cole to eliminate his squamous cell tumors.
For the next six months, until the end of July, 2013, I continued drinking the juice faithully every day, except when I was traveling. I used an
Omega Juicer at first, which made about a quart of juice from the five pounds of carrots. Because of moving, I switched to a Champion Juicer , which made about a quart and a third from the same amount of carrots. Both juicers were effective. I made all the juice for the day in the morning, drank part, and kept the remainder in the refrigerator, drinking it throughout the day. Every month or so when I traveled, I would go three or four consecutive days without juice.
A CT scan at the end of March 2013 showed no growth of the cancer, no new cancer, no swollen lymph nodes, and further shrinkage of the tumors.
A CT scan on July 30, 2013 showed no evidence of cancer!
The swollen cancerous lymph nodes had returned to normal size and were stable. I told my oncologist for the first time about my carrot juice treatment, saying I hadn’t told her because I thought she would be skeptical. She said that she was sure that many natural substances are effective against cancer, but that she can’t recommend them because of the lack of formal studies and statistical support.
My understanding is that M.D.’s must rigidly conform to recommending chemotherapy or radiation, and nothing else, lest they fly in the face of proven published research and cause a patient’s injury or death with unorthodox advice–which could get them a big medical negligence law suit. So you can bring up carrots, or cabbage, or curcumin with your doctor, but even if they are interested, they are not free to to recommend these substances to you.
My oncologist recommended a new scan in six months, but in six months I’ll likely be in Guatemala where a scan involves drinking a lot of a very nasty-tasting contrast medium. So I’ve decided to wait a year to have the next scan. Meantime I will keep on with occasional carrot juice, and aim for less meat and ice cream, and more salads.
To reprise my progress:
Two weeks after starting the carrots, there was no improvement.
Eight weeks after starting the carrots, the tumors had stopped growing and were shrinking.
Four months after starting the carrots, all the lymph nodes in my lungs had returned to normal.
Eight months after starting, there was no sign of cancer anywhere in my body.
I believe that a newly diagnosed person like me, still in generally good health, could safely put off chemotherapy for eight weeks to see if five pounds of carrots daily, as juice, will halt the growth of cancer. If the carrots work, one might continue postponing chemo as long as the carrots continue to arrest the cancer and, one hopes, eventually eliminate it entirely. My latest CT scan (July 30, 2013) proves this has happened for me.
The carrot cure also worked for
Ralph Cole’s squamous cell cancers
. I think they probably will work against a wide range of cancers. The effective ingredient in the carrots is falcarinol, which has been proved effective against cancer in lab experiments with rats and mice done in Denmark and the UK. Using carrots or falcarinol, Dr. Kirsten Brandt and colleagues in the UK have retarded by a third the growth of tumors in lab rats injected with a carcinogen. They have fed the rats and mice what proportionately in humans would be a pound and a half of carrots. Drinking the juice from five pounds of carrots daily, as Ralph and I have done, is a human equivalent dose more than triple what Dr. Brandt gave the rats. I hope that many people and organizations will help fund her work, which so far has struggled to find strong financial backing.
Best wishes to all for health and happiness,
Ann Cameron
For more testimonies on the wonderful cure of carrots visit the link below to read more.
www.chrisbeatcancer.com/ann-cameron-cured-her-cancer-with-carrot-juice/

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by gbrown(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2015
dav8id:
Ann Cameron is the writer of numerous books for kids, however in this story she is the key character. After diagnosing colon cancer she was even more popular.

In June 2012 when cancer entered in third phase she was operated. This wasn’t her first meeting with the unwanted disease. In 2005 her spouse died from lung cancer, even after he had chemotherapy.

Ann refused to go the same way like her husband and didn’t have chemotherapy.

Her story was written on the Chris beats cancer blog; where individuals give alternative steps for healing cancer.

“I was exposed to operation for colon cancer in June 2012, and then I denied chemotherapy healing. I was feeling well, however after six months the cancer was spread to the lungs, and entered the fourth phase” – she said.

Ann said that she spend her time on investigating through and found the story of Ralph Core who was 26 years old and had skin cancer. He wrote a story about healing his cancer with consuming 2.5 kilograms of carrots juice daily.

She started to drink carrot juice every day with same daily doses.

After eight weeks she claims that medical studies show that cancer has stopped spreading, the tumors and lymph glands began to decrease.

Following four months tissues were back to regular and the tumor has kept on withdrawing.

Following eight months, registered tomography examination demonstrated that the cancer was gone.

Source :http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/05/14/she-drank-carrot-juice-every-day-for-8-months-you-wont-believe-what-happened/
i see an increase in the price of carrots
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Bolosiye: 10:11am On May 16, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
Wow this is good. But I know a better way,Jesus heals.
and perfectly

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by millionboi(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Arent you a duplicate of your great grandfather? No insult meant.
is nt true....is jst a believ by som ppl,i dnt bliv in dat

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by shakazuldadon: 10:14am On May 16, 2015
It's very very very very true. My mother is a cancer survivor and she drank carrot juice with other fruits (goji berries, small grapes) for almost 2 years. She was virtually living on all forms of fruit juices.She kept away from red meat and every form of processed foods.

Together with a lot of prayers and physical and emotional support from the family cause cancer not be small thing o......

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Gorimakpa1: 10:14am On May 16, 2015
its not a secret.....these days you hardly find people talking fresh fruit....you only hear coke, fanta, origin, burgers e.t.c even health practitioners hardly recommend fruits and herbs. herbs and fruits i believe are one of the surest ways of reversing terminal conditions, reversing dead, necrotising cancerous malignant case and regenerating them to new healthy tissues. lets go back to mother nature for food and meds.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by etazi0001: 10:25am On May 16, 2015
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 10:32am On May 16, 2015
What is your revelation about God's word on healing? How much of His word is in you? How great is your Faith? People are getting healed instantly, without trace of ever being sick before! Know the Word, Let it dwell in you richly, I tell you, you will be more confident about these things!
Don't talk about how Jesus made herbs. Divine healing is not herbs, or months of suffering. Don't get it mixed up!

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by yinks05(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2015
nice one i like her faith by blivin in dat carrot juice nd it move d mountain but his God dat heal her
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by onatisi(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2015
God bless the mod that pushed this topic to the frontpage ,these are the kind of topics that should be making frontpage not topics like “man trekking for gej taking a nap”
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by millhouse: 10:43am On May 16, 2015
Smooyis:
Just like that. Congrats
God is good
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Inception(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2015
ifyalways:
Carrot is one of God's finest gifts to man. I don't joke with my carrot.

you dont? cool

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Toks2008(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2015
kent79:

Hmmm.....

You are right but that name of Jesus works even if u work in a pharmaceutical company that produces Paracetamol and u decide not to use it when u have headache.

That name works with faith not with condition!

Of-course it does in any and every circumstance.

What im just trying to imply is that we should not just undermine the power by calling it even when a simple solution is available because there is a wide difference between calling the name when all hope is gone which is exactly what the name is for and when you have some simple options.

Its like wanting to pray in order for a candle to light up when theer is a match box beside you.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Inception(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2015
VickyRotex:
I love Carrot!!! I take it in various forms.

Highly medicinal.

Congrats Ann...

Really?! shocked shocked

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by bosunjohns(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2015
Auto immune inflammation? Tell me more about this please.
chuna1985:
My advise to any cancer patient or any patient who has an illness that doctors are able to diagnose but say its cause is idiopathic (Not known) ...please flee for ur life.

modern medicine has nothing for u, except drugs that are massively powerful n will still kill u in 2 to 10 years.

My prognosis for all illnesses with no known history n no cure(except lifetime treatments) is diet deficiencies...

Meet a dietician, tell dem to write a complete diet for u, follow the diet n u will be healed within months.

high blood pressure, diabetes, autoimmune inflammations n many other illnesses can be cured with diets n proper water intake.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 10:49am On May 16, 2015
Ehe...this lady wey get cancer wey i de pity, oya cure don come oh
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Toks2008(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2015
yinks05:
nice one i like her faith by blivin in dat carrot juice nd it move d mountain but his God dat heal her

This is not about spirituality but a fact that carotene in carrot inhibit the growth of cancer and probably enough doses will remove it.

Just like allicin in garlic can cure q wide range of ailments and someone suffering from chronic toothache can use garlic and in just two days will forget removing that tooth for the rest of his/her life.

The bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge and knowledge comes by research and you cant make research if you hate reading.

We should do self development on many topics of importance and you will even discover that while many people spend thousands buying chemical base creams to have great skin,ordinary honey will give you the best skin you can ever dream to have.

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Deluxii(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2015
capip120:
o boi na to go begin pack carrot for processing from my northern brothers wey de come wash am for our pump every morning. grin
one cup of carrot juice is N300 compared to what you are going to spend getting chemotherapy and other contingencies. For those with cancer, i have already began processing carrot juice in large quantity.
place an order now!
contact: 08038644080 for fast delivery of carrot juice anywhere in Nigeria, delivery arrives latest 24hrs.
Orders can also be made online visit: www.carrotjuice.com.ng grin grin
GET YOUR CARROT JUICE NOW!!! grin grin grin
hahaha I love your biz sense sir/ma. The story is not new to me I have even watched a video tape of a Deeperlife Church Member that gave the same testimony on how carrot juice cured her completely from cancer. I believe in nature and herbal than all these synthetic or chemical drugs. God has given us cure in most plants/herbs/fruits to many so called "uncurable diseases" but modernization or civilization has blind folded so many people from taking cognizance of the abundant nature gift to human. Even the doctors don't believe in this kind of news.

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 10:54am On May 16, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
Wow this is good. But I know a better way,Jesus heals.
Jesuse contributed nothing of worth to medical science. Burn that Bible amd pick up a good book to read.

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by tottinova: 10:57am On May 16, 2015
ah! hope sey carrot full census Cus na trailer I dey use visit that place
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by pafegzie: 10:58am On May 16, 2015
capip120:
o boi na to go begin pack carrot for processing from my northern brothers wey de come wash am for our pump every morning. grin
one cup of carrot juice is N300 compared to what you are going to spend getting chemotherapy and other contingencies. For those with cancer, i have already began processing carrot juice in large quantity.
place an order now!
contact: 08038644080 for fast delivery of carrot juice anywhere in Nigeria, delivery arrives latest 24hrs.
Orders can also be made online visit: www.carrotjuice.com.ng grin grin
GET YOUR CARROT JUICE NOW!!! grin grin grin

I hope this is not a Joke. Because you have just gotten competition.

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Jesuse contributed nothing of worth to medical science. Burn that Bible amd pick up a good book to read.

Son of lucifer,i decree revitalization to your soul in Jesus name.

You will accept Jesus as savior or you will never know peace.

Please curse me and use any form of derogatory words on mee and i promise i will not respond.

HELL IS NOT FOR YOU AND THE SATAN YOU WORSHIP WILL MOCK YOU FOREVER IF YOU EVER DROP DEAD WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE AS LORD AND SAVIOR.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Qmab: 11:01am On May 16, 2015
Inception:

you dont? cool

Inception:

Really?! shocked shocked
Inception:

you dont? cool

are saying in a serious discussion such as this, sexual innuendo is all you can see?
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by creamy1990(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2015
Elslim:
what works for Mr A must not necessarily work for mr B
Not in the case of fruits
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Deluxii(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2015
chuna1985:

modern medicine has nothing for u, except drugs that are massively powerful n will still kill u in 2 to 10 years.

WORD! God bless u. The root cause of any ailment boils down to your DIET pattern. Once you can get the right diet needed into your system on daily basis no sickness can have a place in you again simple. The right diet is mightier and powerful to wage war against any intruder (dieases) in your body system than using any synthetic/chemical drugs that will even give you adverse side effect after usage.

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by farem: 11:08am On May 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
gbaskiboy:
If Jesus creates the Universe, how about God? What did he creates?

You ask a good question. BUT your question is not different from a son who querries why his mother always claims her (mother's) husband has bought a new car. That child fights back;mummy, why are you saying the person who bought the car is your husband? No, he is my daddy!
Somebody should remind the child that the "husband" and the "daddy" IS the same person!

Read it from the fountain of life below:

King James Version: John Chapter 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men....
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by creamy1990(f): 11:09am On May 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I plead the blood of jesus upon my spirit soul and body. Did I just read this?

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by creamy1990(f): 11:11am On May 16, 2015
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]

You ask a good question. BUT your question is not different from a son who querries why his mother always claims her (mother's) husband has bought a new car. That child fights back;mummy, why are you saying the person who bought the car is your husband? No, he is my daddy!
Somebody should remind the child that the "husband" and the "daddy" IS the same person!

Read it from the fountain of life below:

King James Version: John Chapter 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men....
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
praise be unto his holy name

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by 400billionman: 11:11am On May 16, 2015
[size=15] O boy, nah carrot things all the way.. [/size]

God bless this girl that always brings me fruits twice a week..
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Fkhalifa(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2015
Milaby:
seriously If jesus is the creator of universe den wat did God almight did? Who created jesus?? Stop saying wat u dont knw.
milaby you better ignore this people and thier funny belief,you have my vote for the upcoming contest,just try and avoid controversial issues as much as you can.take halal kiss

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70